Who are the Debtor and Creditor Parties of a Federal Reserve Promissory Note?

Every time the subject of returning the US to the gold standard arises, the world chokes on it's own vomit.

This is most telling.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Actually that is perfectly and coincidentally timed as always with major false flags or series of events using the CIA, MOSSAD and other Rogue assholes to begin the Murdering and WARS to distract and consolidate the reserve currencies, wealth, street cash and commodities...

Funny how that works huh ?

Please make sense so that I can respond.

>>>>>>>>

Billy Im’ tired and I’m going to bed.
Basically they interrupt any process of returning to metals in any country by murdering people or starting wars.
I’ts complex from there...

Every time the subject of returning the US to the gold standard arises, the world chokes on it's own vomit.

This is most telling.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Actually that is perfectly and coincidentally timed as always with major false flags or series of events using the CIA, MOSSAD and other Rogue assholes to begin the Murdering and WARS to distract and consolidate the reserve currencies, wealth, street cash and commodities...

Funny how that works huh ?

Please make sense so that I can respond.

>>>>>>>>

Billy Im’ tired and I’m going to bed.
Basically they interrupt any process of returning to metals in any country by murdering people or starting wars.
I’ts complex from there...

Sleep tight.

FRNs are liabilities of the Fed.
They pay no interest and can't be redeemed for anything.

So, the Fed is the Creditor? Whose the Debtor?

A liability is a company's financial debt or obligations that arise during the course of its business operations.

Read more: Liability https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/liability.asp#ixzz4xu28WXWn

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gee that’s really strange because if you audit any of the Nations CAFR’s they list all the cash reserves, receivables, assets and liquidity’s as Liabilities on a separate ledger...

Hmmm I wonder which geniuses created that FuckFest 85+ years ago...

You wanna go open www.cafr1.com now Slappy and come back and explain to us how your logic works about Debts and liabilities ?

Gee that’s really strange because if you audit any of the Nations CAFR’s they list all the cash reserves, receivables, assets and liquidity’s as Liabilities on a separate ledger...

Assets are liabilities? You clowns are funny. And dumb.

explain to us how your logic works about Debts and liabilities ?

FRNs are liabilities of the Fed. They are assets to anybody who holds one.

Let me know if you have any other Accounting 101 questions.

A Promissory Note is a "Promise to Pay," involving two or more distinct parties, where at least one is the Creditor and the other is the Debtor.

All US paper currency has the title "Federal Reserve Note."

Who are these mysterious Debtor and Creditor Parties?

I just get so many conflicting and contradicting "official" answers, who has the best and most agreed upon answer to this topic?

This is very large political issue because the average citizen should know who the Debtors and Creditors are of US currency.

We are. The Federal Reserve banks operate separately and independently from the Federal Government, but we the taxpayers pay the debt. Therefore we are the creditors and the debtors.

A Promissory Note is a "Promise to Pay," involving two or more distinct parties, where at least one is the Creditor and the other is the Debtor.

I just get so many conflicting and contradicting "official" answers, who has the best and most agreed upon answer to this topic?

This is very large political issue because the average citizen should know who the Debtors and Creditors are of US currency.

We are. The Federal Reserve banks operate separately and independently from the Federal Government, but we the taxpayers pay the debt. Therefore we are the creditors and the debtors.

What debt of the Federal Reserve do you think taxpayers are paying for the Federal Reserve?

As I understand it, the US dollar is nothing more than a fiat currency with no inherent value. It derives it’s value from the confidence note holders have in the US Economy and it’s government. It represents US Debt, so in a sense, every US citizen is the debtor, and the creditors are the holders of US debt like 2,5,10 and 30 year treasury bonds.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bullseye ! And all those Bonds were Authored, Written, Propagandized, Printed and sold to the Sheeple in Fraud !

Again you can find this Shining light in www.CAFR1.com

It’s also a Topic I created here last week.

The real kicker to all this, the bond holders are paid back with the same fiat currency they create when they buy US t-bill’s. The only thing saving the purchasing power of the greenback is that every other central bank is devaluing their own currency. All central banks have the misguided notion that helicopter will create growth and not inflation. They will find out they are wrong and there will be plenty of pain to go around. Might want to have a nugget of gold when that occurs.

As I understand it, the US dollar is nothing more than a fiat currency with no inherent value. It derives it’s value from the confidence note holders have in the US Economy and it’s government. It represents US Debt, so in a sense, every US citizen is the debtor, and the creditors are the holders of US debt like 2,5,10 and 30 year treasury bonds.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bullseye ! And all those Bonds were Authored, Written, Propagandized, Printed and sold to the Sheeple in Fraud !

The real kicker to all this, the bond holders are paid back with the same fiat currency they create when they buy US t-bill’s. The only thing saving the purchasing power of the greenback is that every other central bank is devaluing their own currency. All central banks have the misguided notion that helicopter will create growth and not inflation. They will find out they are wrong and there will be plenty of pain to go around. Might want to have a nugget of gold when that occurs.

WHEN?

Has been 8 years of growth now since recession, where is that crazy inflation rwingers kept promising?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHEN?

Has been 8 years of growth now since recession, where is that crazy inflation rwingers kept promising?

Well since you asked- it is the stock market which is at all time high after a decade of very anemic growth, it is in real estate, it is high end, rich people things like art and luxury yachts. The money printing the Fed has done has created mal-investments. It has forced investors to seek returns in more risky arenas, because they can’t get enough return from traditionally “safe” investments like bonds. QE and near ZIRP policies by the Fed has inflated the cost of investment grade products and it has also dramatically widened the already large wealth gap. This has been occurring since 1971 when we abandoned the Bretton Woods System. The lower class is being left behind, paying more for rent, unable to save to invest and move up, all because the Fed tries to manage our economy for political expediency.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHEN?

Well since you asked- it is the stock market which is at all time high after a decade of very anemic growth, it is in real estate, it is high end, rich people things like art and luxury yachts. The money printing the Fed has done has created mal-investments. It has forced investors to seek returns in more risky arenas, because they can’t get enough return from traditionally “safe” investments like bonds. QE and near ZIRP policies by the Fed has inflated the cost of investment grade products and it has also dramatically widened the already large wealth gap. This has been occurring since 1971 when we abandoned the Bretton Woods System. The lower class is being left behind, paying more for rent, unable to save to invest and move up, all because the Fed tries to manage our economy for political expediency.

Cool story, but why doesn't it get reflected in prices or dollar worth?

united-states-inflation-cpi.png

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHEN?

Look at real estate, stocks and bonds. It takes more dollars to buy those things.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHEN?

Look at real estate, stocks and bonds. It takes more dollars to buy those things.

And? CPI reflects real estate costs

WHEN?

You’re not grasping what has and is occurring. Moreover, if you consider the CPI a valid and valuable indicator then you are significantly behind the curve. Do you understand how the CPI is calculated compared to how it used to be calculated, do you understand why congress wanted the changes in calculating CPI?

Here is a quick read that should at least make you skeptical of the value of the CPI.

Why The Consumer Price Index Is Controversial

"Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank."

12 U.S. Code § 411 - Issuance to reserve banks; nature of obligation; redemption

Dollars are obligations of the United States. Making the United States the debtor. The creditor would be any holder of such a note.

Strictly speaking, no. As once money has been paid in taxes to the US government the payer no longer owns those assets. They are now assets of United States of America. Not the tax payer.

It would be like claiming that your boss paid your rent. When in reality your boss pays you, you gain ownership of those assets and you pay your rent.

The debtor is the US government. The creditor is anyone who holds a federal reserve note.

I explained this process all the way through in another thread. Though, some dividend percentages have changed since the last time I looked at it.

So. Start at paragraph three and everyone will have a thorough and correct explanation of precisely how our moinetary policy is rigged to fail step by step. heres the deal

Last edited:

Chained CPI is a way of measuring CPI that understates inflation’s effects on our standard of living.

If you read the tax bill, then you'd know that they also adopted it into it.

Last edited:
I explained this process all the way through in another thread. Though, some dividend percentages have changed since the last time I looked at it.

So. Start at paragraph three and everyone will have a thorough and correct explanation of precisely how our moinetary policy is rigged to fail step by step. heres the deal

Did you ever explain where all the Federal Reserve earnings go?

Forum List

Back