Who are the coolest Gays in movies?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Im not gay and I dont get aroused, but some gays in movies are quiete cool. Like the Cowboys in Broke Back Mountain and Dumbledore and Grindel (yes they are gay in Dumbledores secrets the new movie)

15cb98b224f4e05194d1703b6d38e824.jpg

Apart from you presumably . Be brave , Mortuary , and tell us what lies underneath your schizoid nature . Even if you have gone down the Tranny road , tell us because we will dredge up a little compassion for such an obviously lost soul . Or sole if you turn out to be a Mermaid .

Im not gay and I dont get aroused, but some gays in movies are quiete cool. Like the Cowboys in Broke Back Mountain and Dumbledore and Grindel (yes they are gay in Dumbledores secrets the new movie)

15cb98b224f4e05194d1703b6d38e824.jpg
Never saw it, but they dont seem cool to me. I cant think of one in a movie, but I will give you two examples of flamboyantly gay dudes in tv shows that were cool and also straight up killers. Dont mess with these two...

This dude in the series "Banshee" was cool as fuck.

Hoon-Lee-by-Fred-Norris-Cinemax.jpg

....and this gay dude from "True Blood" was a badass!!!

1499814516930-Lafayette_Reynolds.jpeg

The ONLY gay I've ever seen so far I like, is Sean Hayes from Will and Grace.
He really shows how stupid and ignorant "gays" are today, with his imbilcilic characterization.
And he's so good at it, it is actually funny as hell. Because the fags of the USA are exactly like the character he plays.

But in his real life, he's not like that. He is funny as hell though.

Who cares?

I mean, does anyone care who the coolest straight actor is? It isn't like being gay makes you a good actor. Nor does their personal life have anything to do with a fictional character they play.

No one deserves any special attention based off their desire to be a fag. But that's the problem with fags, they only know how to be gay and use it to validate themselves and create their personality around being gay. And others give them attention just for being a fag and no other reason.

Tom Cruise's understudies celebrate the film's release
Mission Impossible 7.
Guess where the real Tom Cruise is?

FyCxQrvX0A09kYS

Forum List

Back