Who are the Biggest Choke Artists in all US History?

Who is the biggest Choker in US History?

• Houston Oilers

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • General Hooker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • General Gates

• Tony Romo

• Episcopalian Church

• Bill Maher and the libtardmedia

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Being a poor and downtrodden A's fan, I'd have to say the 1988 World Series. A's had a dream team. Dodgers had a bunch of journeymen, with a little help from Gibson's pinch hit homer, and of course Orel Hershiser was dominant. But it's a choke that the A's only won 1 WS in that era. Had some great teams in the Billy Beans era too but never got past the first round.
Last time in the playoffs the A's gave up a big lead to the Royals. Now I'm depressed.

A trivia question who named it the Super Bowl?
I will give you a little hint..
It was a little girl
Well, Lamar Hunt gave it the name from his kids playing with a "Super Ball" and h e got to using it when talking to reporters and the press took off with it, instead of using the official "AFL-NFL Championship Game".

Was his kid a little daughter?

Lamar Hunt - Wikipedia

not a choke, but the unluckiest play (for the patriots) I remember was the 2007 'helmet catch' by the new york giants on a 4th down in the 4th quarter, the giants scored a touchdown after that and ruined the patriots perfect season

You want to hear something hilarious?

When Tampa Bay won the Super Bowl.. I just randomly called someone in Tampa Bay.. A woman answered and we talked on the phone for like 30 minutes..

Being a poor and downtrodden A's fan, I'd have to say the 1988 World Series. A's had a dream team. Dodgers had a bunch of journeymen, with a little help from Gibson's pinch hit homer, and of course Orel Hershiser was dominant. But it's a choke that the A's only won 1 WS in that era. Had some great teams in the Billy Beans era too but never got past the first round.
Last time in the playoffs the A's gave up a big lead to the Royals. Now I'm depressed.
Man, I still remember Kirk Gibsons home run that ended that game.

Casey, mighty Casey, only Gibson delivered.

Man, I still remember Kirk Gibsons home run that ended that game.

Casey, mighty Casey, only Gibson delivered.

Nooooooooo

A trivia question who named it the Super Bowl?
I will give you a little hint..
It was a little girl
Well, Lamar Hunt gave it the name from his kids playing with a "Super Ball" and h e got to using it when talking to reporters and the press took off with it, instead of using the official "AFL-NFL Championship Game".

Was his kid a little daughter?

Lamar Hunt - Wikipedia

I was close.. But I am 52.. Just remembered the super ball story

Forum List

Back