Who all is for gay reparations?

New Rule:

Every time a Dimocrat opens their mouth and says the word "Reparations", they must spend a day in a carnival dunking booth... :21:

8e43fb83f8ac018a1de1b6d13b602787625b95c2_00.jpg

Lol insanity.

Fckn demoquacks promise the moon and have absolutely no idea how to pay for it...and their base eats this shit up

The race to out-crazy each other to get Trump elected continues with a Hail Mary from our favorite 1/1000th Cherokee!

Elizabeth Warren Wants Reparations For Same-Sex Couples
“It wasn’t until marriage equality became law that gay & lesbian couples could jointly file tax returns—so they paid more in taxes. Our government owes them more than $50M for the years our discriminatory tax code left them out. We must right these wrongs.”

Some of The gay leftards love to represent themselves as FORMERLY oppressed blacks
They like to equate their "oppression" to that of slavery and and jim crow laws
which sometimes set some black leftards off and then ya watch the LEft wing nazi fags turn into the biggest racists around

That always makes me chuckle

I wouldnt be surprised if some black leftwingers latch on to this and start a twitter mob

They are trying to out Commie one another. Next Biden will promote reparations for Pedophiles.

$50 Million is just the initial bid. Considering the number of homosexuals out there and how quickly the number is rising, $50 Million won't go too far.

Remember that Homosexuals have been supposedly teased and mocked since antiquity- a lot longer than slavery.

My guess is by the Iowa caucuses the cost of the proposed program will be north of $50 Billion.

Another nut job running for POTUS.

She sure likes to spend our tax dollars on idiocy.

Pocahontas Warren, the 1/1024th native American running for president, proposed a new way to buy votes for Democrats.
Pocahontas Warren Proposes More than $50 Million in Tax Reparations to Gays and Lesbians
-----------------

See you no longer have to be an honest good hard working person, you have to be a mental idiot who pretends to be something she isn't.
In order for anyone to receive native's benefits. That they must have 25% or more native blood in them. Not one droplet. There are many treaties that were made, like the 1895 Jay treaty between the U.S. and Canada, allows anyone that is 50% or more natives. That they has the right to become citizen of these countries. But the lowest amount of native blood that you can receive these benefits, that I have seen. Was 25%. And so how did Elizabeth Warren was able to receive these benefits? Someone needs to check into that. Because somewhere down the line, fraud has been committed.. That is worst than what Omar has done. But all what's Warren is trying to do. It is to gather in all the support that they can get. To overcome the amount that Pres.Trump has. And then give it to the candidate that has the most support. How Obama won. He also made promises to the GOP's supporters, by saying that they will be able to keep the same doctors and benefits. It is all lies.

To give you an example, the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians a minimum of 1/16 degree of Cherokee blood for tribal enrollment, while the Bureau of Indian Affairs’ Higher Education Grant expects you to have the minimum of ¼ Native American blood percentages.

That is 25% of your blood is from Native American ancestors.
How Much Percentage of Native American Do You Have To Be To Enroll With a Tribe

Pocahontas Warren, the 1/1024th native American running for president, proposed a new way to buy votes for Democrats.
Pocahontas Warren Proposes More than $50 Million in Tax Reparations to Gays and Lesbians
-----------------

See you no longer have to be an honest good hard working person, you have to be a mental idiot who pretends to be something she isn't.

Let me guess, she is an Indian lesbian.

Temporarily yes, until she completes the "Spirt Journey". Then she smokes a peace pipe (wink, wink), takes some peyote, then can turn Trans. After that she will be "reborn" as a poor Black Child.

Why don’t the radical left just cut right to it an enact the white Christian tax?

$50 Million is just the initial bid. Considering the number of homosexuals out there and how quickly the number is rising, $50 Million won't go too far.

Remember that Homosexuals have been supposedly teased and mocked since antiquity- a lot longer than slavery.

My guess is by the Iowa caucuses the cost of the proposed program will be north of $50 Billion.

If teasing causes the need for reparations then every group needs reparations.

Forum List

Back