Who all is for gay reparations?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Not me. The gay life style is not healthy, they have higher suicide rates, they harbor more disease, and they are trying to recruit our kinds into a sick unhealthy, unnatural lifestyle. HELL NO!

The Case for Gay Reparation
Other countries are taking steps to atone for their shameful past treatment of L.G.B.T. people. The United States should too.

The New York Police Department apologized last week to the gay community for the 1969 raid of the Stonewall Inn, the fallout of which is widely credited with spurring the contemporary gay rights movement at home and abroad. Timed to coincide with Stonewall’s 50th anniversary, the statement by Commissioner James P. O’Neill said in part: “The actions taken by the N.Y.P.D. were wrong — plain and simple” and “the actions and the laws were discriminatory and oppressive, and for that, I apologize.” The apology is the culmination of a decades-old struggle by gay activists for recognition of wrongdoing on the part of the police — one that few activists thought could ever become a reality.

serling.jpeg

Opinion | The Case for Gay Reparation

Why did O'Neil apologize for the NYPD enforcing the law? I won't debate whether or not the sodomy laws of 1969 were right, but the police department is not there to decide if a law is right. They're there to enforce the law.

You can bet Frank Reagan wouldn't have apologized.

Reparations for:

Blacks
Women
Gays
Lesbians
Trans
Illegal Aliens
Muslims

• Banned
What about conservative reparations for the shitty way libstains treat us?

Hiawatha might want many things.

That doesn't mean she will get them.

Forum List

Back