Whites, think twice before acting against Mexicans

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
I'm neither white, mexican, nor black, but let me tell you guys the truth.

The mexicans are doing the work. You can see it everywhere. In Texas, nothing would run without them.

It's not blacks doing all the work. Without mexicans, you people are going to be short millions of workers.

We have performed the labor before...we can do it again. There is nothing intrinsically unique about manual labor. Remove the artificially low pay labor pool and Americans will fill the positions.

Between 1925 and 1965, the US had virtually no immigration. We even had a period of emigration. And, during that time, we Americans built the largest economy the world has ever seen. We developed a huge, rich, and stable middle class that was the envy of the world. We passed landmark civil rights laws and had a vigorous union movement. We fought a world war against two superpowers simultaneously and won. We invented computers and were already laying the groundwork for what would become the Internet. We were just about to put a man on the moon. And, somehow, we still managed to get our lawns cut.

Yeah, we can run a country without the help of Mexicans.

The mexicans are doing the work. You can see it everywhere. In Texas, nothing would run without them.

It's not blacks doing all the work. Without mexicans, you people are going to be short millions of workers.
LOL. Mexicans are about as needed as fleas.

American do the toughest, dirtiest, and most dangerous jobs in America, not Mexicans.

In Oct 2001 I found myself unemployed and quite hungry. I stole jobs from mexicans. I hauled wheel barrows full of concrete, set forms, carried blocks, bleed profusely tying rebar, swept floors and even washed the bosses truck. For $6 an hour cash money and I was happy to get it. I was the only gringo. I was motivated by hunger.

Cut off the nanny state's tits and sew up her clam and I'll bet hungry gringoes start doing such work again, only for more money.

I’m quite sure we have plenty on welfare that are more than capable for doing the job, there will not be a vacancy once those benefits are taken from them. Save on the deficit and treat those that are out of work (and physically capable for doing so) exactly like those that seek to receive Unemployment Benifits, the right thing for America.

There isn’t a crisis of filling jobs, rather a government that gives them a reason not to.

Forum List

Back