Trump is a joke!

coolzone

Apr 8, 2018
But then again, so is the U.S. I say this as a descendant of a long line of Americans. The reason I say it is because I recently heard it is against the law to have U.S. troops protecting the border. But in the long list of things the U.S. military should be allowed to do, that should be at the top of the list!!! If they aren't allowed to do at least that, what in the fu*k is the sense of them doing anything else!
I have heard them say on the news basically that having U.S. troops guarding the border would be a policing action. Well the Korean war was a policing action. So was the Vietnamese war. If our troops were allowed to do such things there, it is ludicrous to not allow them to do so here.
As for that POS Trump, I'm still waiting for him to deport those 11 million illegals. That lying scumbag has the legal authority to do so. He just didn't want to pursue it in court. Also, I recently heard that hordes of "people" from Honduras are making their way towards the U.S. There is only one reason they are doing so. Which is that despite what you may have heard, somewhere along the line the U.S. has given them the green light. Our country will talk the talk and put up a big stink about it. But they won't walk the walk as far as doing something that will really work to stop it.

But then again, so is the U.S. I say this as a descendant of a long line of Americans. The reason I say it is because I recently heard it is against the law to have U.S. troops protecting the border. But in the long list of things the U.S. military should be allowed to do, that should be at the top of the list!!! If they aren't allowed to do at least that, what in the fu*k is the sense of them doing anything else!
I have heard them say on the news basically that having U.S. troops guarding the border would be a policing action. Well the Korean war was a policing action. So was the Vietnamese war. If our troops were allowed to do such things there, it is ludicrous to not allow them to do so here.
As for that POS Trump, I'm still waiting for him to deport those 11 million illegals. That lying scumbag has the legal authority to do so. He just didn't want to pursue it in court. Also, I recently heard that hordes of "people" from Honduras are making their way towards the U.S. There is only one reason they are doing so. Which is that despite what you may have heard, somewhere along the line the U.S. has given them the green light. Our country will talk the talk and put up a big stink about it. But they won't walk the walk as far as doing something that will really work to stop it.

You "recently heard" that it's illegal for a President to send troops to the border?

Then why did GW and Obama both do that? Are you trying to say that Obama broke the law?

Trump would not be first president to send National Guard soldiers to US-Mexico border

One thing that is illegal for sure, is crossing the US border and living here without going through the correct channels.

• Banned

You "recently heard" that it's illegal for a President to send troops to the border?

Then why did GW and Obama both do that? Are you trying to say that Obama broke the law?

Trump would not be first president to send National Guard soldiers to US-Mexico border

One thing that is illegal for sure, is crossing the US border and living here without going through the correct channels.

First of all, as far as I know, they didn't. They sent national guard troops. (As you yourself pointed out) Or whom some have called "weekend warriors." Also, was the Korean war only carried out by national guard troops? Was the Vietnamese war only carried out by national guard troops? And while there, did their duty include more than "Observe and report?"

Last edited:

First of all, as far as I know, they didn't. They sent national guard troops. (As you yourself pointed out) Or whom some have called "weekend warriors." Was the Korean war only carried out by national guard troops? Was the Vietnamese war only carried out by national guard troops? And while there, did their duty include more than "Observe and report?"

Trump is sending National Guard troops.

"Responding to Trump's call, Mattis authorizes 4,000 National Guard troops for U.S.-Mexico border"

Responding to Trump's call, Mattis authorizes 4,000 National Guard troops for U.S.-Mexico border

First of all, as far as I know, they didn't. They sent national guard troops. (As you yourself pointed out) Or whom some have called "weekend warriors." Was the Korean war only carried out by national guard troops? Was the Vietnamese war only carried out by national guard troops? And while there, did their duty include more than "Observe and report?"

“Vietnamese?”

• Banned

Trump is sending National Guard troops.

"Responding to Trump's call, Mattis authorizes 4,000 National Guard troops for U.S.-Mexico border"

Responding to Trump's call, Mattis authorizes 4,000 National Guard troops for U.S.-Mexico border

What's that supposed to prove. Did you not read post #3?

Obama banned Iraqis and MSM didn´t even notice.

But the actual question is when the politicians started to care about laws.

• Banned

“Vietnamese?”
Typo alert! I'm not even going to bother fixing it. That's cool!

leftists and their low self esteem

forced into making up new ids daily

see ya troll

It's not illegal to have NG troops at the border under orders of the president, but to have them act in any law enforcement role is. All the troops can do is point and say "there they are". They aren't allowed to arrest, detain or shoot anyone at the border. But, if they are attacked first, they can defend themselves.

Obama and Jr. both tried it and figured out it was a huge waste of money. Why are you cheering Trump for wasting more tax dollars?

It's not illegal to have NG troops at the border under orders of the president, but to have them act in any law enforcement role is. All the troops can do is point and say "there they are". They aren't allowed to arrest, detain or shoot anyone at the border. But, if they are attacked first, they can defend themselves.

Obama and Jr. both tried it and figured out it was a huge waste of money. Why are you cheering Trump for wasting more tax dollars?

Obama didn't do it right. Mattis will will probably be issuing live ammo to the Guard units this time.

Obama didn't do it right. Mattis will will probably be issuing live ammo to the Guard units this time.

I see you left out any mention of Jr. who did the same thing. Only thing is, Jr. did it first. Obama just followed his example, and when it was shown to be a waste of money, stopped it.

Might wanna check with people who actually served in the Guard about the ammo issue. Some of them who said they served said that ammo issue was kinda rare and for only certain situations, and this one doesn't qualify.

iu

The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, forbids our government from using actual federal troops from enforcing internal domestic policies, of which border control is one. As it would take a 60% majority to repeal the law and the Republicans don't have a 60% majority, the Posse Comitatus Act stands and only the individual states Army National Guard units can be used and they can't detain and arrest, only report to the Border Patrol any illegals crossing over. Although, in my opinion it would be good if they could at least detain the illegals until the Border Patrol could arrive.
Democracies are messy things and things run sluggishly, but it beats living under communism/socialism.

I hope you're not talking to me. Because I never said it was illegal to have the NG at the border. What I did say is that it is illegal to have U.S. troops guarding the border. The National Guard doesn't count.
What I also did say is that to have U.S. troops protecting the U.S. should be right at the top of the list of their duties. I also pointed out that the Korean war and Vietnamese war were both "policing actions." It is far beyond just stupid to allow them to do such things in other countries, but not allow them to do so here.
Also, of course sending the National Guard to the border was a waste of money. What would be much more economical, after completely sealing off all border crossings, are landmines and impaling mexicans along the border. Next, you are hallucinating to think that calling Trump a joke is "cheering him on."

The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, forbids our government from using actual federal troops from enforcing internal domestic policies, of which border control is one. As it would take a 60% majority to repeal the law and the Republicans don't have a 60% majority, the Posse Comitatus Act stands and only the individual states Army National Guard units can be used and they can't detain and arrest, only report to the Border Patrol any illegals crossing over. Although, in my opinion it would be good if they could at least detain the illegals until the Border Patrol could arrive.
Democracies are messy things and things run sluggishly, but it beats living under communism/socialism.
Fu*k the PC act of 1878. Our government and our nationhood isn't a domestic policy. It is our country! If our country was being invaded through military force, would it be illegal for U.S. troops to stop it? Well our country IS being invaded! Just because mexicans choose to not do so through military means is their problem. They should be shot on sight!
Next, what in the hell makes you think that republicans would want to repeal the law. They and the democrats are just two sides of the same coin. And with the republicans siding with the wealthy, I can tell you that the wealthy love nothing better than having slaves in the form of cheap foreign labor. They would pimp their own mothers out to mexicans with HIV if it meant they could buy that yacht they've always wanted.
As for detaining illegals until the border patrol arrived, what good would that do. Not long ago people crossing illegally with children actually LOOKED for border patrol to turn themselves over to! Knowing that they wouldn't be sent back. At least not right away. Giving their little spicklings time to dream for the "dream act."
Next, nothing can beat National Socialism. That's why it is so universally slandered and continuously lied about. I'll bet you just can't wait to hit that "report" button.

What would they need ammo for. To protect themselves from mexicans? Mexicans don't need weapons to sneak across the border. Multiple times if necessary.

your OP is a JOKE
the Korean WAR and the Vietnam WAR were WARS--not police actions
war
wôr/
noun
  1. 1.
    a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

Forum List

Back