President Trump officially ends Obama's "catch and release" program for illegal immigrants

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Trump signs memo ending 'catch and release' immigration policy

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump signed a memorandum on Friday ordering the end of a policy, known as “catch and release,” in which illegal immigrants are released from detention while awaiting a court hearing on their status.

As part of the memo, Trump asked Defense Secretary Jim Mattis to produce a list of military facilities that could be used to detain illegal immigrants.

Trump is officially the best President of my lifetime thus far.

Until he figures out you aren't white...

Anyway, dumb policy, because we don't have anywhere to keep these people, and their home countries won't take them back.

upload_2018-4-7_8-13-12.png

Is this in english?
Fuckem,if they dont want to incarcerated dont jump the border.

Talk to the rich people who hire them because white trash ass are too lazy to do a good job.

True Story. A company I used to work for contracted "day laborers" to do the scrub work of packing things out. They were all illegals, everyone knew they were, no one cared. Then a bigger corporation bought them out and they insisted on only hiring people they could prove were citizens. Well, yeah, all the brown faces disappeared, and we got some scary ass looking meth addicts (the only people who would work for what the subcontractor offered) who usually lasted about a week before they went off somewhere to get high.

Is this in english?

Talk to the rich people who hire them because white trash ass are too lazy to do a good job.

True Story. A company I used to work for contracted "day laborers" to do the scrub work of packing things out. They were all illegals, everyone knew they were, no one cared. Then a bigger corporation bought them out and they insisted on only hiring people they could prove were citizens. Well, yeah, all the brown faces disappeared, and we got some scary ass looking meth addicts (the only people who would work for what the subcontractor offered) who usually lasted about a week before they went off somewhere to get high.

Cool story bro.....

Is this in english?

If it was solely about the contractor, we wouldn’t have sanctuary cities keeping them from being deported, along with legal threats by the state towards companies who bring illegals to the attention of ICE.

source: California attorney general threatens $10,000 fine for businesses that share employee information with immigration agents

If it was solely about the contractor, we wouldn’t have sanctuary cities keeping them from being deported, along with legal threats by the state towards companies who bring illegals to the attention of ICE.

Again, still laughing that someone who complains about the Shackles of Big Government loves the Jackbooted ICE so much.

Silly Darkies, rights are for white people.

Again, still laughing that someone who complains about the Shackles of Big Government loves the Jackbooted ICE so much.

Well if you don’t like the current Federal immigration law, the democrats HAD the house and senate when Obama was sworn in as president, this whole immigration issue could have been dealt with then. What happened? Even President Obama himself is quoted as stating he can’t change how the Federal Government enforces immigration policy regarding illegals and DACA. Were you not aware of his direct quote?

I strongly believe in the separation of powers, Congress being the only branch given authority and clear direction by the Founders to change legislation through what they write in the CONSTITUTION. The Federal Immigration Laws are very clear on what classifies an individual as “illegal”. I believe in clear black and white enforcement of law as well as treating ALL immigrants the same regardless of their nation of origin - period. My views of the law are not based on how I “feel” or what I “feel” is fair, which liberal progressives often denote THEIR legal interpretations from.

Well if you don’t like the current Federal immigration law, the democrats HAD the house and senate when Obama was sworn in as president, this whole immigration issue could have been dealt with then. What happened? Even President Obama himself is quoted as stating he can’t change how the Federal Government enforces immigration policy regarding illegals and DACA. Were you not aware of his direct quote?

blah, blah, blah... nobody cares.

I just find it hilarious the the same people who think they are being oppressed when they are asked to register their machine guns want the ICE to kick in doors and arrest people who were brought here as children.

I strongly believe in the separation of powers, Congress being the only branch given authority and clear direction by the Founders to change legislation through what they write in the CONSTITUTION. The Federal Immigration Laws are very clear on what classifies an individual as “illegal”. I believe in clear black and white enforcement of law as well as treating ALL immigrants the same regardless of their nation of origin - period. My views of the law are not based on how I “feel” or what I “feel” is fair, which liberal progressives often denote THEIR legal interpretations from.

If Congress wants all the illegals arrested, they they should fund ICE to level where they can accomplish that.

It's simple fucking math, dummy.

"We have 11 Million illegals and can only detain and deport 400,000 a year. That's all we have in the budget. Who do we give priority to?"

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump signed a memorandum on Friday ordering the end of a policy, known as “catch and release,” in which illegal immigrants are released from detention while awaiting a court hearing on their status.

As part of the memo, Trump asked Defense Secretary Jim Mattis to produce a list of military facilities that could be used to detain illegal immigrants.

wow, actually going to enforce the law.

such a novel idea.

just build tent cities for them to stay in, give them enough not to die, send them back and let them tell their buddies just how bad it is to get caught.

it's the LAW

not a right

but you know that and lied anyway

it's the LAW

not a right

but you know that and lied anyway

I promise you, you've probably broken a lot of laws you got a pass on. Ever take stuff home from the office by mistake? Driven a few miles above the posted speed limit? Made an innocent mistake on your tax forms (or maybe an intentional one)?
none of that compares to coming here, intentionally and illegally.

that was such an ignorant list, it exposes what you have done and being a weak person, you want to feel better about being a petty criminal by assuming others are just like you.

wow, actually going to enforce the law.

such a novel idea.

just build tent cities for them to stay in, give them enough not to die, send them back and let them tell their buddies just how bad it is to get caught.

Speaking of tent cities, I was in Los Angeles last weekend for my nephew's birthday. Holy shit were there a lot more homeless tents set up everywhere from when I used to live there just about 2 years ago.

that was such an ignorant list, it exposes what you have done and being a weak person, you want to feel better about being a petty criminal by assuming others are just like you.

Naw, it was actually a pretty good list. It shows how much we have laws that none of us could possibly follow.

The problem with illegal immigration is that the laws are unworkable, everyone knows they are unworkable, which is why everyone ignores them.

The guy who picks up a bunch of day laborers outside the Home Depot is just as guilty of breaking the laws as the guys outside the home Depot.

Naw, it was actually a pretty good list. It shows how much we have laws that none of us could possibly follow.

The problem with illegal immigration is that the laws are unworkable, everyone knows they are unworkable, which is why everyone ignores them.

The guy who picks up a bunch of day laborers outside the Home Depot is just as guilty of breaking the laws as the guys outside the home Depot.
how 'unworkable' is the clearness of; you have to leave when your visa expires or you can't cross our border w/o permission?

but yes, the people that abuse day workers should be in jail.

Forum List

Back