Whites still spending billions trying to look Black.

I see billions being spent every year by whites who are trying to get suntans. The skin cancer rates are skyrocketing, and you have whites who are hooked on suntaning salons.
Then they say we are trying trying to be white.
Blacks aren't spending billions trying to look white.
Your responses please.
of course, even there own women want some one, "tall dark n handsome"

I see billions being spent every year by whites who are trying to get suntans. The skin cancer rates are skyrocketing, and you have whites who are hooked on suntaning salons.
Your responses please.
Whatever, Mal

Your responses please.
Whatever, Mal

Dude, you're talking to someone that is necro'ing threads from 2012. :dunno:

I have a dark complexion from working outside and my age spots have grown large enough to cover over my old white skin, that is dark from working outside...Picking cotton...

Your responses please.
Tanned whites DON'T look black.

Your responses please.
Tanned whites DON'T look black.
Albino blacks don't either...

Your responses please.
Tanning costs very little money. How much money do you think black people are paying to look white?

Lil Kim looks GREAT now. Money well spent!

kim_0.png

I see many whites at the beach laying under the hot sun browning themselves every day, very few blacks at the beach.
What is going on please some one tell me?
People like a little bit of color, but no one wants to look black. It's too bad black peoples skin color doesnt lighten in the sun, then you could have that perfect skin tone like us.

Last edited:
With enough money, you can look good too. "Queen B" is the queen of black people, right? I guess not anymore! :laugh:

f7c62960b640564305179cc8678f3f21.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back