NBP Declares: We Will Hunt ‘Pink A**es down

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
You know, I'm not feeling the love here. The love I should feel in a post racial society and with the civil discourse mandated by the left and the President.

You know the same people who called Palin an instigator of violence just because she put crosshairs on electoral districts and call Limbaugh inflammatory.

New Black Panther Declares: We Will Hunt ‘Pink A**es’ Down, ‘Kill ’Em, Dig ‘Em Up & Kill ‘Em Again & Again & Again!’

“That’s our brother, brother General Taco!” the New Black Panther radio host announced.

General T.A.C.O. (Taking All Capitalists Out) of the New Black Panther Party had some less than encouraging words for white people this week. Mr. Taco, speaking on NBPP Radio on Sunday, decided to let white America know that the NBPP will “hunt” their “pink asses down.” Hunting white people down will serve to accomplish General Taco’s other stated goal of “destroying white supremacy and capitalism.”

Gen. Taco also justifies his killing of white people because of their “history” of pushing “crack, AIDS and unemployment“ on black men and women in order to ”exterminate” them."

Not getting a warm and fuzzy from General Taco. Anyone else?

l.jpg

General Taco is in the middle.

Here's the link with the audio clip with other threats. Content warning. Language.

August 31, 2004 6:36 PM | TheBlaze.com

You know, I'm not feeling the love here. The love I should feel in a post racial society and with the civil discourse mandated by the left and the President.

You know the same people who called Palin an instigator of violence just because she put crosshairs on electoral districts and call Limbaugh inflammatory.

New Black Panther Declares: We Will Hunt ‘Pink A**es’ Down, ‘Kill ’Em, Dig ‘Em Up & Kill ‘Em Again & Again & Again!’

“That’s our brother, brother General Taco!” the New Black Panther radio host announced.

General T.A.C.O. (Taking All Capitalists Out) of the New Black Panther Party had some less than encouraging words for white people this week. Mr. Taco, speaking on NBPP Radio on Sunday, decided to let white America know that the NBPP will “hunt” their “pink asses down.” Hunting white people down will serve to accomplish General Taco’s other stated goal of “destroying white supremacy and capitalism.”

Gen. Taco also justifies his killing of white people because of their “history” of pushing “crack, AIDS and unemployment“ on black men and women in order to ”exterminate” them."

l.jpg

Here's the link with the audio clip with other threats. Content warning. Language.

If it's a race war they want.

I'm ready!

I hope they don't wait too long! I may have to start without 'em. :badgrin:

oh wow another race hustler,standing all by himself,while a horde of whites descend upon him....

I challenge the NBP to make good on their threats. I would give my dying breath to commit such savage, senseless, horrific violence on anyone who would dare threaten my family of pink apes, that historians would put me in the same category as Hitler, while having killed only a single man.

Brother Homeboy Soulja Generalissimo Tostada looks like he ate too many frijoles negros con arroz this morning. He's the literal personification of every black stereotype. Pretty sure he's wearing the flak jacket (really goofy vest?) in case he trips over his lip. I can't help myself. He's a walking caricature of black people. He's like a dude so gay, gay people call him a queer. I need to go.

-The Jerk

l.jpg

Hey, ******, bring it on! But since you're obviously a dumb fuck keep this in mind. Blacks are about 12% of our population, and those that belong to your tough guy party are a very tiny fraction of that. Nonetheless, add to it whatever number of other blacks might want to join in your hunt for us, and you boys will be very very very seriously outnumbered. But look on the bright side. You'd soon be able to meet up with other dead famous black people.

Well, ya gotta admire the spirit.

Problem is, it's kinda laughable. Nobody takes a black declaration of race war seriously. Black people couldn't run a laundromat.

l.jpg

For starters, they DON'T represent "the Left", they don't represent "the Blacks", and they don't represent "the post racial society". If it's true about what they allegedly said, I would like to see them put their money where their mouth is and confront their White counterparts then get stomped and "booted".
Fuck those stupid fake assed motherfuckers. They are just a bunch of loud mouthed PUNKS, who some racist Whites can use as a rallying tool to say; "See those 'scary' blacks!!!!"
If those pieces of shit conspire to do anything illegal, I hope they get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Here's my salute to those BITCHES:

:fu: :fu: :fu:

l.jpg

Another thing Romney needs to do when he get's into the White House: Declare the NBP a terrorist organization.

Last edited:

l.jpg

Another thing Romney needs to do when he get's into the White House: Declare the NBP a terrorist organization.

Yeah, fuck the First Amendment!!

Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Last edited:

l.jpg

Is that the same NBP badass who put out the reward for Zimmerman's murder, then got busted for parole violate for pawning a pistol, thus proving he didn't have the cash to pay the reward? :lol:

Kids playing pretend. Time to grow up, kitty kiddies. Get a fuckin' job and STFU.

l.jpg

For starters, they DON'T represent "the Left", they don't represent "the Blacks", and they don't represent "the post racial society". If it's true about what they allegedly said, I would like to see them put their money where their mouth is and confront their White counterparts then get stomped and "booted".
Fuck those stupid fake assed motherfuckers. They are just a bunch of loud mouthed PUNKS, who some racist Whites can use as a rallying tool to say; "See those 'scary' blacks!!!!"
If those pieces of shit conspire to do anything illegal, I hope they get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Here's my salute to those BITCHES:

They are perfectly safe from prosecution as long as we have holder

l.jpg

They are perfectly safe from prosecution as long as we have holder

That's a crock of shit. They can be prosecuted locally if they commit an offense. They can also be prosecuted federally at a local level if they commit a federal crime as well.

I'm sure the good Rev's Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton
are just putting the finishing touches on speeches denouncing
this sort of thing...:rofl:

I just found out that when these guys say they will hunt down white A**
They mean going to the best high class gay bars in town....

That clears this up....

l.jpg

Yeah, fuck the First Amendment!!

Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

These thugs are advocating murder. Only a liberal would defend this.

Forum List

Back