Whites still spending billions trying to look Black.

Trina-McGee.jpg
Gad......Nooooooo !!!

Yes, tans and plumper lips are almost always more attractive TO ME. Also rounder buttocks. I heard that question decades ago. Still true.

What about the "Black" female entertainers who go to extraordinary measures to straighten their hair, lighten their hair, lighten their skin, get their noses fixed, etc? Trying to look more "white"? Nah.

I see billions being spent every year by whites who are trying to get suntans. The skin cancer rates are skyrocketing, and you have whites who are hooked on suntaning salons.
Then they say we are trying trying to be white.
Blacks aren't spending billions trying to look white.
Your responses please.

I realize this utterly retarded dumbass post is over 5 years old but it sorely needs rebutting.

Whites are spending their money on tanning beds and tanning products to look bronze, not black.

Regardless of what all the so-called experts say, there is more risk of skin cancer from being in the direct sunlight than there is using tanning beds. I know this because I manage a tanning salon and I have clients who use the beds because they have issues with skin cancer and avoid the sun as much as possible. Their cancers have not returned after being treated, staying out of the sun, and using the beds on a low or medium setting.

There are people who are addicted to tanning just as there are people addicted to drugs, alcohol, smoking, junk food, biting ther nails, or picking their noses. So what? It's their problem, not mine.

What about the "Black" female entertainers who go to extraordinary measures to straighten their hair, lighten their hair, lighten their skin, get their noses fixed, etc? Trying to look more "white"? Nah.

LOL. Nicki Minaj.
rs_600x600-171106193225-600.nicki-minaj-vogue-fashion-fund-awards.ct.110617.jpg

She tried to whiten up but she's only white on the outside. Inside she's still a no-class hip-hop bitch hanging on to her ghetto roots and making millions while doing it. Translation: million-dollar trash.

You can take the blacks out of the ghetto but you can't take ghetto out of the blacks.

I see billions being spent every year by whites who are trying to get suntans. The skin cancer rates are skyrocketing, and you have whites who are hooked on suntaning salons.
Then they say we are trying trying to be white.
Blacks aren't spending billions trying to look white.
Your responses please.

their not trying to look black, they just want to have a tan. Tan is actually a natural color for "caucasian" people when they are out in the sun a lot naturally. Some other white people decided they kind of like that look. Other white people who stay inside all the time don't get as much sun naturally in their everyday life try to find some time to lay out in the sun or whatever. Is this a problem for some people? responses?

Forum List

Back