Whites Lynch South Africans

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
'Necklace' lynching returns to South Africa

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa (CNN) -- More than 40 people have been killed and 28,000 made homeless in anti-immigrant violence that has rocked the nation during the past week, authorities say.

Hundreds of people were also arrested as burning, looting and violence flared in townships in the city's poorest areas.

The country has also seen a disturbing throw back to the 1980s lynching tactic of "necklacing," which was widely used in the townships at the time.

Used on suspected informants, the "necklace" is a car tire, filled with petrol, put around the person's neck and set alight.

South Africa's army has been patrolling riot-hit townships to restore calm as the country counts the cost of the xenophobic attacks.

The army was drafted in to control the worst-affected areas and no new outbreaks of violence was reported Thursday.

Around 400 people have been arrested for crimes including murder, damage to property and causing a public disturbance.

The victims are mainly immigrants and refugees from other parts of Africa, including Zimbabwe, where a devastated economy has sent at least two million people across the border in search of a better life.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/05/22/southafrica.riots/index.html

deliberate misleading to see reaction and racism

Whites?

Considering it was blacks who did this in the 80's, and its in the "poorest" areas, any evidence that its whites committing the crimes?

Whites?

Considering it was blacks who did this in the 80's, and its in the "poorest" areas, any evidence that its whites committing the crimes?

only whites lynch, haven't you heard. only whites are responsible for all the evil in the world, haven't you heard.

only whites lynch, haven't you heard. only whites are responsible for all the evil in the world, haven't you heard.

Nobody actually thinks that. Thats just a dishonest characterization of someones view.

No, I didn't until now.

How is it okay to race-bait in that manner, though?

because it shows the idiocy of those who act as if only whites are capable and responsible for racism and evil in the world.

Nobody actually thinks that. Thats just a dishonest characterization of someones view.

talk about dishonest genius, tell me how i mischaractorized this or recant your false accusation.

“This country was founded for whites and everything that has happened in it has emerged from the white perspective. What we need is the destruction of whiteness, which is the source of human misery in the world.” -- James Cone

Theologically, Malcolm X was not far wrong when he called the white man 'the devil.'

http://usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=54229

because it shows the idiocy of those who act as if only whites are capable and responsible for racism and evil in the world.

talk about dishonest genius, tell me how i mischaractorized this or recant your false accusation.

“This country was founded for whites and everything that has happened in it has emerged from the white perspective. What we need is the destruction of whiteness, which is the source of human misery in the world.” -- James Cone

Theologically, Malcolm X was not far wrong when he called the white man 'the devil.'

I know you probably don't see it, but you aren't acting much differently than Cone.

I know you probably don't see it, but you aren't acting much differently than Cone.

i disagree, i do not espouse that all blacks are bad as they are responsible for all blacks racism and i do not espouse that we need to destroy blackness as it is the source of misery in this world.

i admitted to being misleading, which you admitted to reading, thus, you know full well i do not believe that which i wrote. so i am not sure how you come to this unsupported conclusion.

[/quote]

James Cone posts on USMB? Interesting, that.

What year was that written again, btw?

James Cone posts on USMB? Interesting, that.

What year was that written again, btw?
[/QUOTE]

??? are you drunk? who said he posts here? what diff does it make, he has not recanted those words. are MLK's words irrelevant because they were spoken during the same era?

now, again, explain how i mischaracterized his words or apologize for your lie.

i disagree, i do not espouse that all blacks are bad as they are responsible for all blacks racism and i do not espouse that we need to destroy blackness as it is the source of misery in this world.

i admitted to being misleading, which you admitted to reading, thus, you know full well i do not believe that which i wrote. so i am not sure how you come to this unsupported conclusion.

I knew it was meant to be misleading when you posted your comment about only whites, etc.

I don't know exactly why I think it's wrong, what you're doing. It just feels that way.

I knew it was meant to be misleading when you posted your comment about only whites, etc.

I don't know exactly why I think it's wrong, what you're doing. It just feels that way.

fair enough. though do you know why you compared me to cone? i do not believe i am racist and i have never posted a racist comment on this board or any board. i find it intellectually dishonest to see the media whip itself into a frenzy over any perceived or real white racism and yet ignore, by and large, black racism. i am on another board and a member there defends the "racism" (he says it is not) solely because blacks were slaves and it is their right to essentially turn the tables now (paraphrasing). i just wondered how folks felt on this board and it appears the party line is enforced, those who support obama do not see any racism and those who do not support obama generally see racism.

in making this thread, i wanted to see reaction to white racism and show the difference between the reactions. as i said, you got your star.

fair enough. though do you know why you compared me to cone? i do not believe i am racist and i have never posted a racist comment on this board or any board. i find it intellectually dishonest to see the media whip itself into a frenzy over any perceived or real white racism and yet ignore, by and large, black racism. i am on another board and a member there defends the "racism" (he says it is not) solely because blacks were slaves and it is their right to essentially turn the tables now (paraphrasing). i just wondered how folks felt on this board and it appears the party line is enforced, those who support obama do not see any racism and those who do not support obama generally see racism.

in making this thread, i wanted to see reaction to white racism and show the difference between the reactions. as i said, you got your star.

Okay. No hard feelings.

There's a lot of black on black violence in South Africa right now as black South Africans are beating and killing those from other countries because they think they're stealing their jobs and taking their housing.

Hey, maybe that's a solution to nibor's thread on how immigration is going to take down the most powerful and richest nation the world has ever seen.

http://usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=54280

Forum List

Back