WHITE Welfare Queen Mocks US Taxpayers, Feeds Lobster to Her Dog

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Also says obama gave her a $850 smart phone!!

THIS WILL MOST LIKELY PISS YOU OFF! Welfare Queen Mocks US Taxpayers, Feeds Lobster to Her Dog – InvestmentWatch

nov 16 2017 A disgusting video of a welfare queen bragging about how smart she is for avoiding taxes and living off of other peoples’ hard work has recently started to go viral. What’s infuriating most people isn’t even her bragging, or her feeding Red Lobster to her dog…it’s what she used to buy with her EBT card just a few weeks ago.

Thanks to the past eight years of Obama, the government assistance programs in this country have gotten completely out of control. We now have lazy, selfish bums walking around with EBT cards buying steak, caviar, and luxury items, all because of other peoples’ hard work.

One welfare queen however, has been infuriating millions of Americans both left and right alike—in the following video, she films herself going to Red Lobster and purchasing some live lobster, worth around $45 per pound. She then proceeds to say it disgusts her, and brag about how she’s going to feed it to her dog.

As if this wasn’t enough, she goes on to taunt taxpayers further. “They can barely afford to fucking feed themselves, and their taxes are going for people to buy fucking lobster with their food stamps.” This welfare queen then goes on to mock the cashier for having a flip phone.

“She’s got a fucking flip phone, it probably gets shut off all the time because she can’t even afford to pay her bill,” she says, revealing that the government gave her a free smart phone–worth something like $850—under Obama. Then, she really steps out of line.

“These are my coach key chains here,” she says bragging about her luxury brand key chains. “This is my coach key chains, these three key chains here they cost more than those minimum wage peoples’ fuckin’ car payment! They cost more than their fuckin’ car payment.”

• Banned
Aunt Barry was truly the welfare president. Along with expanding welfare for trash like this, he also gave out trillions in corporate welfare!!

THIS WILL MOST LIKELY PISS YOU OFF! Welfare Queen Mocks US Taxpayers, Feeds Lobster to Her Dog – InvestmentWatch

nov 16 2017 A disgusting video of a welfare queen bragging about how smart she is for avoiding taxes and living off of other peoples’ hard work has recently started to go viral. What’s infuriating most people isn’t even her bragging, or her feeding Red Lobster to her dog…it’s what she used to buy with her EBT card just a few weeks ago.

Thanks to the past eight years of Obama, the government assistance programs in this country have gotten completely out of control. We now have lazy, selfish bums walking around with EBT cards buying steak, caviar, and luxury items, all because of other peoples’ hard work.

One welfare queen however, has been infuriating millions of Americans both left and right alike—in the following video, she films herself going to Red Lobster and purchasing some live lobster, worth around $45 per pound. She then proceeds to say it disgusts her, and brag about how she’s going to feed it to her dog.

As if this wasn’t enough, she goes on to taunt taxpayers further. “They can barely afford to fucking feed themselves, and their taxes are going for people to buy fucking lobster with their food stamps.” This welfare queen then goes on to mock the cashier for having a flip phone.

“She’s got a fucking flip phone, it probably gets shut off all the time because she can’t even afford to pay her bill,” she says, revealing that the government gave her a free smart phone–worth something like $850—under Obama. Then, she really steps out of line.

“These are my coach key chains here,” she says bragging about her luxury brand key chains. “This is my coach key chains, these three key chains here they cost more than those minimum wage peoples’ fuckin’ car payment! They cost more than their fuckin’ car payment.”
Interesting, and disgusting, assuming true, and I have no reason to doubt that it is. However, what I find even more interesting is that there is no mention in the article about the woman's race, yet you see it appropriate to put that titbit of information in your title...

• Banned
Interesting, and disgusting, assuming true, and I have no reason to doubt that it is. However, what I find even more interesting is that there is no mention in the article about the woman's race, yet you see it appropriate to put that titbit of information in your title...

Hey einstein. The article i linked to has a video and she is clearly white though i suppose she could be white-hispanic. Anyway she ain't black like i assumed when i read the article. THINK

"However, what I find even more interesting is that there is no mention in the article about the woman's race, yet you see it appropriate to put that titbit of information in your title..."

Thread title:

If the woman was Black then the thread title would be:

BLACK Welfare Queen Mocks US Taxpayers, Feeds KFC to Her Dog

The GOP trying to say trickle down works, Welfare queen stories. Obama phones. Going that far back to recycle old dis-proven right wing propaganda is more proof that the current GOP needs new material.

Hey einstein. The article i linked to has a video and she is clearly white though i suppose she could be white-hispanic. Anyway she ain't black like i assumed when i read the article. THINK
Hey Einstein. Don't care. Are you offended that I called you out? Oh, and that was exactly the response I expected. Predictable.

"However, what I find even more interesting is that there is no mention in the article about the woman's race, yet you see it appropriate to put that titbit of information in your title..."

Thread title:

If the woman was Black then the thread title would be:

BLACK Welfare Queen Mocks US Taxpayers, Feeds KFC to Her Dog
And would be equally racially charged.

Hey Einstein. Don't care. Are you offended that I called you out? Oh, and that was exactly the response I expected. Predictable.
i called this dipshit out a few times....he will put you on ignore.....he doesnt do well when he gets called out....

i called this dipshit out a few times....he will put you on ignore.....he doesnt do well when he gets called out....
I've noticed. Doesn't mean I'll stop though.

Nothing like a fake rant about a fake.

Hey, can you tell yer Russian overlord to forward don jrs emails to the committee?

Forum List

Back