Apple fires Chief Diversity Officer after she stated non protected groups are diverse too

Pilgrims arrival was the start of a racist society. The NA's should have slaughtered everyone of the white boys, Too bad they didnt realize white people cannot be trusted. A theme they would be educated in after the many broken treaties taking their land.

Pilgrims arrival was the start of a racist society. The NA's should have slaughtered everyone of the white boys, Too bad they didnt realize white people cannot be trusted. A theme they would be educated in after the many broken treaties taking their land.
The Indians needed to protect themselves from illegal immigrants.

Do you realise how racist that sounds?
I think you mean prejudiced. Nothing racist about the the truth. The historical facts support the notion that whites are not to be trusted. They broke treaty after treaty until they reached California.

I think you mean prejudiced. Nothing racist about the the truth. The historical facts support the notion that whites are not to be trusted. They broke treaty after treaty until they reached California.
Oh, here all along I thought it was the government... My bad. Full disclosure, yes the federal government was comprised mostly of "whites"...but, so what? That makes ALL white people guilty?

Oh, here all along I thought it was the government... My bad. Full disclosure, yes the federal government was comprised mostly of "whites"...but, so what? That makes ALL white people guilty?
Yes. They sure didnt turn down the free land that was stolen.

Ok, so I'll put you down for anti-white then. Good to know.

Put me down for Pro Black. "Anti white" takes away from what I am about. It implies that my actions are directed at hating whites instead of uplifting Blacks.

Put me down for Pro Black. "Anti white" takes away from what I am about. It implies that my actions are directed at hating whites instead of uplifting Blacks.
But if demonizing whites helps to uplift blacks, then so be it.

But if demonizing whites helps to uplift Blacks, then so be it.
Telling the truth isnt demonizing. If Blacks feel uplifted regarding the truth of their history and their ability to succeed even as the object of racist policies meant to keep them down then you are correct.

Last edited:
But if demonizing whites helps to uplift whites, then so be it.
Telling the truth isnt demonizing. If whites feel uplifted regarding the truth of their actions then that speaks to their lack of humanity. No wonder whites glorify war and genocide.
You quoted my mistake which I have already corrected. The second white in the quote of me should be "black:".

But if demonizing whites helps to uplift blacks, then so be it.
That's right, the ends justify the means. "By any means necessary." Where have I heard that recently?...

https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/apples-diversity-chief-lasts-just-six-months/

How dare she suggest that non protected groups constitute any form of diversity?

HOW DARE SHE! FIRE HER!
She is right in a way. A white male who is a southern redneck from Alabama is not the same as a white male from Russia who doesn't speak English as a first language. Everyone is different and those differences make most any group of people diverse.

However, that is not the same kind of diversity that most people think about.

The whole notion of diversity should be inclusion of others into the status quo. The status quo historically has been dominated by white males that legislated themselves a 400 year head start of white male only affirmative action. Its silly to turn around and say we need more white males.

Forum List

Back