White Supremacy Super PAC Backs Trump to Prevent ‘White Race Dying Out’

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
This is what is driving trump an his fellow racists

Remember when Donald Trump was endorsed by the National Black Republican Association? Well, this is the exact opposite of that! Even after Trump recently insisted he wouldn’t accept money from white nationalist organizations, the Super Pac known as American National is continuing to roll out robocalls in support of him.

Voters in Vermont and Minnesota are the lucky ones this time around, though Iowans were the target a few weeks ago. Talking Points Memogot a recording of the call and created a transcript. Here it is:

The American National Super PAC makes this call to support Donald Trump. I am William Johnson, a farmer and white nationalist.

The white race is dying out in America and Europe because we are afraid to be called “racist.” This is our mindset: It’s okay that our government destroys our children’s future, but don’t call me racist. I am afraid to be called racist. It’s okay to give away our country through immigration, but don’t call me racist. It’s okay that few schools anymore have beautiful white children as the majority, but don’t call me racist. Gradual genocide against the white race is okay, but don’t call me racist. I am afraid to be called racist. Donald Trump is not a racist, but Donald Trump is not afraid.

Even after Trump recently insisted he wouldn’t accept money from white nationalist organizations, the Super Pac known as American National is continuing to roll out robocalls in support of him.

They're doing it in spite of Trump?

Should Trump sue them to stop?

Remember when Donald Trump was endorsed by the National Black Republican Association? Well, this is the exact opposite of that! Even after Trump recently insisted he wouldn’t accept money from white nationalist organizations, the Super Pac known as American National is continuing to roll out robocalls in support of him.

Voters in Vermont and Minnesota are the lucky ones this time around, though Iowans were the target a few weeks ago. Talking Points Memogot a recording of the call and created a transcript. Here it is:

The American National Super PAC makes this call to support Donald Trump. I am William Johnson, a farmer and white nationalist.

The white race is dying out in America and Europe because we are afraid to be called “racist.” This is our mindset: It’s okay that our government destroys our children’s future, but don’t call me racist. I am afraid to be called racist. It’s okay to give away our country through immigration, but don’t call me racist. It’s okay that few schools anymore have beautiful white children as the majority, but don’t call me racist. Gradual genocide against the white race is okay, but don’t call me racist. I am afraid to be called racist. Donald Trump is not a racist, but Donald Trump is not afraid.

When you see the KKK blocking polls and the federal government refusing to prosecute those people you let us know ok?

When you see the KKK blocking polls and the federal government refusing to prosecute those people you let us know ok?

NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite.jpg

How much are you going to shit yourself when the white birth rate goes up?

Forum List

Back