White Supremacy Is Not A Problem

I dont trust white supremacists though. Im wary, most of the USA history it was a white supremacist country our current freedom could be a like a fad and then it goes back again to pre 1960-s. We need to be careful.

Uncle Jojo Biden is living proof Whites are not superior to anybody.
So is Merrick Garland.

I saw that.gif

I dont trust white supremacists though. Im wary, most of the USA history it was a white supremacist country our current freedom could be a like a fad and then it goes back again to pre 1960-s. We need to be careful.
What white supremacists dont you trust? Have you met any? Being a "racist" is FAAARRR different from being a "white supremacist". Who has ever met an actual white supremacist? Anyone reading this? I dont even see them on tv, and no one captures them on phone videos either.

Once in a blue fucking moon you hear about a KKK march in some small town. Its just a dozen guys in white hoods. Everyone points and laughs at them. They arent a threat to anyone.

What white supremacists dont you trust? Have you met any? Being a "racist" is FAAARRR different from being a "white supremacist". Who has ever met an actual white supremacist? Anyone reading this? I dont even see them on tv, and no one captures them on phone videos either.

Once in a blue fucking moon you hear about a KKK march in some small town. Everyone points and laughs at them. They arent a threat to anyone.

Depends on where you live, but I believe you maybe depends on where you live which generation you are etc. I think there used to be many (even if not visible by uniforms or anything) white supremacists not long ago. And there are still some.

Well I distrust white inferioritists like Biden and Garland far more.

Once in a blue fucking moon you hear about a KKK march in some small town. Its just a dozen guys in white hoods. Everyone points and laughs at them. They arent a threat to anyone.

Out of those dozen guys wearing white hoods, eight of them are usually undercover FBI agents.

Depends on where you live, but I believe you maybe depends on where you live which generation you are etc. I think there used to be many (even if not visible by uniforms or anything) white supremacists not long ago. And there are still some.
Lets see a video of it then. If there are shitloads of white supremacists and they are the biggest terrorism threat to the US, lets see a video of them within the past 6 months. How about within a year? If you cant produce anything within the past year, then they are virtually non existent.

Years ago, Joe Biden was buddies with Southern segregationists in Congress. Now the lying bastard claims he was in civil rights marches.

Lets see a video of it then. If there are shitloads of white supremacists and they are the biggest terrorism threat to the US, lets see a video of them within the past 6 months. How about within a year? If you cant produce anything within the past year, then they are virtually non existent.
If you want to meet White supremacists, go to the website called "Stormfront".

If you want to meet White supremacists, go to the website called "Stormfront".

That place is a seething hotbed of undercover FBI informants, provocateurs, and data collectors. I wouldn't be caught dead there.

Even worse than USMB.

Supremacists don't usually spout the way angry racists do. They're the types that keep it concealed in polite reserve because they're confident they are better. They don't feel outright threatened by other races the way true racists are.

Supremacists don't usually spout the way angry racists do. They're the types that keep it concealed in polite reserve because they're confident they are better. They don't feel outright threatened by other races the way true racists are.
Hogwash. The Ku Klux Klan are White Supremacists.They are violent loud murderers.

Hogwash. The Ku Klux Klan are White Supremacists.They are violent loud murderers.
They are racists. Racism is the active oppression of other races. Supremacy it's just a belief that you are better, and it can be unexpressed, or taken to the next level. The KKK is both, really, because you have to have perceived supremacy before you can have racism. Probably half the people in America regardless of their race are guilty of some type of supremacist thoughts on behalf of their own race. Most supremacists keep that shit to themselves and prefer to just get along and live their lives without trouble. In private they.

Jingoism is the beginning of the racism chain. Jingoism is expressing a boastful pride in one's own culture or race. Supremacy is when those thoughts progress into "Gee, MY people are the GREATEST people of all! The world is so lucky we are here to run things." Racism is "My race is the only race which should really exist, and we will systematically oppose other races until they are enslaved or cease to exist."

Forum List

Back