White Supremacist writes "white pride” into the sidewalk in front of a black-owned fitness center

My posts aren't racist and my posts are about things whites are actually doing. That's not racist. And since I have stated many times that all whites aren't the problem, your whining about me being a racist is your problem.
So how many "whites" you talking about?? I don't hate all Jews; just DemoKKKrat ones; I don't hate all blacks; just DemoKKKrat ones. I don't hate all whites; just the DemoKKKrat ones!! lmao

You're as big an idiot as that stupid Mahagany or whatever sh'/it calls itself!!

Greg

When you guys talk about blacks, it's not some blacks, it's not a specific number of blacks, it's blacks. So we will do the same thing white whites and you will understand that it has been stated that not all whites are racists, which is far better than what whites like you do here for blacks.

No I don't. I talk about INDIVIDUALS based on their character or a group with a common factor like "Dem voters". You're a liar!! Sod off!! Read up on MLK you drongo!!

Greg
He does that all the time. HE is the one saying Whites this, Whites that. When most of on here refer to assinine blacks, it is the ones like him.

Fake hate crimes are more fun than real hate crimes......because the fake hate crimers are usually more likely to get arrested....

If this chick wanted some instant attention, she needs to put on a MAGA hat and talk about the white genocide that is happening in the US and stuff...
Speaking of fake hate crimes...

smollett bloomberg paid.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Mahagany Teague's expression of despair is heart breaking. Especially for someone who has met far too many fellow citizens much like Mahagany.

I'd like to interview Mahagany Teague's MOTHER, asking 'what happened' to her perfectly healthy baby girl that she matured into an apparent depressed, emotionally troubled adult, possibly living on the street?

'Black women are destroying themselves and black men' The Devils Advocate

⚠️ Strong Language⚠️ Viewer Discretion Is Advised⚠️ Fact & Truth Warning

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Peace ♥

Last edited:
Democrat voters aren’t real bright and it’s been excused by blaming smarter people. Easy and willing hoax victims.

Mahagany Teague's expression of despair is heart breaking. Especially for someone who has met far too many fellow citizens much like Mahagany.

I'd like to interview Mahagany Teague's MOTHER, asking 'what happened' to her perfectly healthy baby girl that she matured into an apparent depressed, emotionally troubled adult, possibly living on the street?

View attachment 312176

Peace ♥

She didn’t have a father probably.

View attachment 312176

Peace ♥

Constantly repeated psycho post #2,375. Will he do it again with post #2,376?

As long as YOU and others choose to IGNORE the issues of Child Abuse I write about, why should I not constantly repeat myself?

Peace.
Repeating yourself isnt an effective way to convince people of anything. Quit being a total weirdo.

Hello, Godboy. Not wanting to muck up another member's thread by replying to your criticisms, this will be the last time I reply to you here or anywhere.

Have a great weekend, my friend.

Peace.

As long as YOU and others choose to IGNORE the issues of Child Abuse I write about, why should I not constantly repeat myself?

Peace.
Repeating yourself isnt an effective way to convince people of anything. Quit being a total weirdo.

Hello, Godboy. Not wanting to muck up another member's thread by replying to your criticisms, this will be the last time I reply to you here or anywhere.

Have a great weekend, my friend.

Peace.
No need for you to reply. Just stop posting the same thing every time and especially stop posting those serial killer crafted memes.

Forum List

Back