White republicans sick of Trayvon case

Misty likes to blame the messenger, but it doesnt change the message. Republicans have been crying about this case like it is unfair to them personally. And the attacks on the victim have been very telling, all the kid did was catch a bullet and die.

The messenger has been lying and mischaracterizing this case from the beginning. That's what people are tired of, trying to make it into a hate crime by tampering with the 911 call,

And your proof of that is what?

(NBC), calling Zimmerman a "white" Hispanic, and now calling him a "Jew", putting a 13 year old picture of Trayvon up instead of a picture of the 17 year old 6'3" man he was, and now this ridiculous poll.

The police identified Zimmerman as being white. Want to blame someone, why not start there. The news reported what the police reported. Good job cops, bad bad media. Pictures do not "mischaraterize" anything and the poll are answers from people....Want to be mad, be mad at the people who answered not the person who asked.

I don't want any 17 year old kid getting shot, ever, it's tragic beyond words but the media turned this into a circus.

...Because you say so. Santorum
“It’s a horrible case, and it’s chilling to hear what happened. And of course the fact that law enforcement didn’t immediately go after and prosecute this case is another chilling example of horrible decisions made by people in this process.
[...]
I think it’s pretty clear the problems we’re seeing in this case, and hopefully the state Attorney General and local community is reacting and responding. And hopefully this matter will be an example of what law enforcement has to do in a case like this.”

How come Santorum is free from all this outrage? HE said this you know that but instead you are mad at what you BELIEVE someone did behind the scenes but have no proof of. Are you mad that god made alcohol to stop the irish from ruling the world too? <-------Conspiracy

Yeah, then it became a white/black thing, before it was a brown/black thing. NBC edited the 911 call to make it a racial thing.

And your proof of this conspiracy is where?

With the fact that the media called Zimmerman white before they found out he was half hispanic. Then they called him a white hispanic.
NBC editing the 911 call to make it racial....they could have just aired the whole call instead of cherry picking the words to infer he was saying something racial...damn blantant of them, I might add.

What planet do you live on CC? :confused:

Yeah, then it became a white/black thing, before it was a brown/black thing. NBC edited the 911 call to make it a racial thing.

With the fact that the media called Zimmerman white before they found out he was half hispanic. Then they called him a white hispanic.
NBC editing the 911 call to make it racial....they could have just aired the whole call instead of cherry picking the words to infer he was saying something racial...damn blantant of them, I might add.

Since you dont understand or want to weasel out of the question Ill say it slow...Where. is. your proof. that NBC. Edited. ANYTHING. on the 911 tape?

Since you dont understand or want to weasel out of the question Ill say it slow...Where. is. your proof. that NBC. Edited. ANYTHING. on the 911 tape?
CC, nobody is weaseling out of anything. You want to keep your head stuck in the ground...that's entirely up to you, son.

Edited by NBC:
Back on March 27, a full month after the shooting, NBC&#8217;s Today Show aired Zimmerman&#8217;s call to the police, featuring these words: &#8220;This guy looks like he's up to no good &#8230; he looks black.&#8221; The recording then went viral as did the presumption of racism in Zimmerman&#8217;s overreaction. The juxtaposition of Martin looking suspicious and looking black was enough to accelerate a firestorm of anger and protest.

Actual call:
Zimmerman: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about."
911 dispatcher: "OK, and this guy -- is he black, white or Hispanic?"

Zimmerman: "He looks black."

http://boston.com/community/blogs/crime_punishment/2012/04/altered_meaning_of_zimmermans.html

I know this is really going to blow your mind, but Zimmerman never did say "coon" either. :eek:

Now the "messenger" has corrected their interpretation of the 911 tape.

F**king c**n was never said. Zimmerman said f**king cold.

Even NBC admits it.

Hack.

CC, nobody is weaseling out of anything. You want to keep your head stuck in the ground...that's entirely up to you, son.

Edited by NBC:
Back on March 27, a full month after the shooting, NBC’s Today Show aired Zimmerman’s call to the police, featuring these words: “This guy looks like he's up to no good … he looks black.” The recording then went viral as did the presumption of racism in Zimmerman’s overreaction. The juxtaposition of Martin looking suspicious and looking black was enough to accelerate a firestorm of anger and protest.

Actual call:
Zimmerman: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about."

Altered meaning of Zimmerman’s 911 call - James Alan Fox - Crime & Punishment blog - Boston.com

I know this is really going to blow your mind, but Zimmerman never did say "coon" either. :eek:

I think it has been established that Closed Caption has an equally closed mind. He doesn't see the issue between the edited version and the actual version.

Edited by NBC:
Back on March 27, a full month after the shooting, NBC’s Today Show aired Zimmerman’s call to the police, featuring these words: “This guy looks like he's up to no good … he looks black.” The recording then went viral as did the presumption of racism in Zimmerman’s overreaction. The juxtaposition of Martin looking suspicious and looking black was enough to accelerate a firestorm of anger and protest.

Actual call:

Altered meaning of Zimmerman’s 911 call - James Alan Fox - Crime & Punishment blog - Boston.com

I think it has been established that Closed Caption has an equally closed mind. He doesn't see the issue between the edited version and the actual version.

Yup....the actual version sure does water down any racial motivation.
Zimmerman may be guilty of the crime, but it won't include "hate crime".

It's lookin' like Zimmerman's legal-team pulled a.....

916.gif

Last edited:
Americans are bored with the story of a hispanic man, sold to the nation as a white man, that killed a black teen in a " street fight."

White America sees black crimes on a daily basis so it is ho-hum when blacks freak out over one of their own gunned down in a fight.

Forum List

Back