White Race Subcontracts Child-Rearing

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Children end up dead.

Horror as Mother Comes Home to Find Children, 2 and 6, Stabbed to Death in Bathtub ‘By Nanny’ at Luxury Manhattan Apartment | American Renaissance

White people should raise their own fucking children, or have other whites help.

Letting the mud races do it just creates problems. You know, like your children's bloody bodies in a bathtub.

Whose fault is this?

Not the Domincana Mama there. Nope. She's just doing what God made 'er to do. It's the ultra-rich white yuppies from Manhattan who don't have a fucking clue about racial reality.

I feel the pain, but white people, Jesus! WAKE THE FUCK UP! YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN ARE GETTING SLICED TO BITS! DO YOU NOT GET THIS?

Motherfucker, you know, it's like whites won't wake up. They won't. Keep sleeping, and keep dying. Maybe that's how we go out. Sleep dying. Really fucking sad, actually.

I have, for the past few years, begun to doubt my earlier belief that reality can change people's minds.

Obviously, it can't. Reality has little effect in changing anyone's mind about anything. Like, by now, at least two Supreme Court justices have been mugged by blacks. Do you think they've changed their minds that "we iz all ekwal, duh"? I wonder.

Children end up dead.

Horror as Mother Comes Home to Find Children, 2 and 6, Stabbed to Death in Bathtub ‘By Nanny’ at Luxury Manhattan Apartment | American Renaissance

White people should raise their own fucking children, or have other whites help.

Letting the mud races do it just creates problems. You know, like your children's bloody bodies in a bathtub.

Whose fault is this?

Not the Domincana Mama there. Nope. She's just doing what God made 'er to do. It's the ultra-rich white yuppies from Manhattan who don't have a fucking clue about racial reality.

I feel the pain, but white people, Jesus! WAKE THE FUCK UP! YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN ARE GETTING SLICED TO BITS! DO YOU NOT GET THIS?

Motherfucker, you know, it's like whites won't wake up. They won't. Keep sleeping, and keep dying. Maybe that's how we go out. Sleep dying. Really fucking sad, actually.

yeah, because this happens everyday. Please.

Forum List

Back