The Nanny from HELL kills her charges!

Not many Americans are killing illegal aliens but there are a whole lot of illegal aliens killing Americans.

----

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by illegal aliens. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk driving illegal aliens and 8 American Children are victims of sex crimes committed by the illegal aliens.
http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

Got to love em! Got to love that amnesty! Got to love the obama admin. suing Arizona! Basically got to love the obama admin.! I hate hearing shit like this.

Once Obama gives all the illegal aliens amnesty they will be Americans and there won't be anymore immigrant or illegal alien crime, just American crime.

From the Des Moines Register:

Latinos are critical to a victory, Obama tells the Register
Republicans are alienating the minority group, the president says.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012310250053&nclick_check=1

October 25, 2012

Obama vowed during the Register interview to revamp immigration laws in his second term, and predicted Republicans would go along because of the nation’s population shifts.

Obama; “(One) thing I’m confident we’ll get done next year is immigration reform,” he said.

Obama thinks the GOP has lost its way in recent years on the issue.

The Nanny from HELL remains hospitalized and hasn’t been charged or interviewed.

Her shocked sister says she "loved those children" and is a peaceful woman. (Yeah right)

Sunday, October 28, 2012

In my opinion,

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK -- Yoselyn Ortega, 50, who is the nanny accused of killing the two Krim children remains hospitalized with knife wounds and a deep puncture to her throat. Everyone wants to know her motivation for killing the 2 and 6-year-old Krim children and why she did it the way she did. Why would she try to commit suicide and kill the 2 innocent children too?

There is no word on the condition of the mother of the children, Marina Krim. It had to be a terrible shock for her to walk in and find her children stabbed like animals for slaughter laying in a bathtub still bleeding and “the nanny stabbing herself with the (same) blade.”

An older sister of Yoselyn Ortega is Miladys Ortega and she said Yoselyn is the youngest of six children. She said “On Saturday that her sister "loved those children. "She said the family felt the nanny was "unable to do that." (Maybe the Krims told Yoselyn that they believed that a nanny shouldn’t be a replacement parent in the full sense of the word and only be a responsible caretaker instead and Yoselyn couldn’t take that kind of alienation or rejection.)

The deceased children’s grandfather William Krim said “He wasn't aware of any conflicts between the family and the nanny.” "We're just the most stunned people in the world. I mean, they treated this woman so well," he said.

It’s reported that Yoselyn Ortega had financial problems and emotional problems that were apparent to her friends and some of her family members but she kept them secret from Mr. and Mrs. Krim, her employer.

A friend of the Nanny Yoselyn Ortega told reporters that Yoselyn had told him on Friday that “She had felt like she was losing her mind.” She also told him that her family in N.Y.C. took her to see a psychologist. The authorities are checking into that the story.

Yoselyn’s neighbor Ruben Rivas said that she had lost a noticeable amount of weight in a short amount of time and that she looked like she had aged in a matter of a few weeks. Other friends say that she was paid well but lost her apartment in the Bronx due to financial difficulties and moved in with her sister. (I do hope the authorities tested her for drugs, the press should double check that and let us know.)

Yoselyn Ortega emigrated to America around 1980 she had attended school in the Dominican Republic in accounting. When she came to America she was married and had a child. She worked in a print shop in Manhattan then she got divorced and returned to the Dominican Republic.

As far as I can gather it must have been about 3 years ago that she came back to New York City and at that time she decided to be a nanny for the first time. As the story goes she was referred to the Krims by one of their friends and the rest is history. (Their friend must feel like you know what, right about now.)

What I can’t understand for the life of me is why two highly financially successful and intelligent people wouldn’t have hired a well-qualified American born person to do the job of being their children’s caretaker. They certainly had the funds to do so. Even an uneducated decent American born person with the same culture and values would have been a better choice than what they ended up with.

SOURCE:

Friends, relatives say NYC nanny not acting herself before children's killings
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/28/friends-relatives-say-nyc-nanny-not-acting-herself-before-children-killings/

Sister of NYC nanny: She 'loved those children'
http://news.yahoo.com/sister-nyc-nanny-she-loved-those-children-032649039.html

Last edited:
Killer Nanny Wakes Up from Coma

In my opinion,

Monday, October 29, 2012

Inside sources say that when Yoselyn Ortega woke up in the hospital the first thing she said concerned her own family. “She had previously been described as being in a ‘catatonic’ state, refusing to talk to police or physicians, and she is yet to be charged for the deaths of the two children.” Yoselyn remains in the hospital with a broken vertebrae in her neck, a puncture wound to her throat and slashed wrists.

Police say Yoselyn used two knives to kill the kids with. The authorities are anxious to speak to Yoselyn but she has lawyered up at the taxpayer’s expense of course and will not be answering any questions.

Ortega has worked for the Krim’s since 2010 up until last Thursday when she murdered their children. Ortega was supposed to meet with the mother Marina Lindsay Krim and Nessie, 3 at a children’s dance studio. When Ortega didn't show up Marina went home to find out why. She then saw the grizzly scene of her own children dead in the bathtub and witnessed Ortega slashing her wrists and stabbing herself in the throat, after seeing that Marina had to be sedated and hospitalized.

Yoselyn Ortega has a 17 year-old-son named Jesus and he has proclaimed that his mother is innocence. He told one of his aunts, ‘Auntie, I know it couldn’t have been my mother,’ he said, according to the New York Post. ‘Those kids were like my brother and sister.’

Ortega and her son lived with her sister and her niece in an apartment in Harlem. The police have searched the apartment twice. They’re hoping to find evidence for the reason why she killed the Krim kids. The police took a computer and bags of articles from the home.

The memorial outside the Krim apartment on the sidewalk continues to expand with stuffed animals, flowers, posters, pictures and cards for the children and their family. Kevin and Marina Krim and their daughter Nessie, 3 are in an undisclosed location at this time. They have a lot of mourning and healing to deal with.

The slain children’s father, Kevin Krim, 37 has texts close acquaintances and said in part, “We’re obviously heartbroken.” “Thanks for your concern.” He also let them know that three-year-old Nessie the only surviving child “is doing fine.”

SOURCE:

'Killer' nanny who 'stabbed children to death before suicide bid' wakes up from coma - and asks after her OWN family
  • Children discovered in bathtub of their Upper West Side luxury apartment on Thursday with multiple stab wounds by their mother, Marina Krim
  • Nanny Yoselyn Ortega undergoes surgery following 'suicide attempt' and refuses to speak to police - but asks doctors about her own family
  • Relatives say nanny 'suffered financial and emotional burdens'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224713/Krim-murders-Yoselyn-Ortega-wakes-coma--immediately-asks-HER-family.html?ITO=1490

Nanny's family in Dominican Republic weeps over murder of Manhattan children
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/kids_were_our_family_too_EjgF3NsJg0VHRTIgIk16ZM

Last edited:
Killer Nanny Could Be Arraigned on Halloween from Her Hospital Bed!

In my opinion,

Monday, October 29, 2012

“The nanny accused of viciously stabbing two children before slitting her throat could be arraigned from her hospital bed on Wednesday, a source said.”

SOURCE:

Hearing for ‘killer nanny’ Yoselyn Ortega, accused of stabbing two children to death, planned from her hospital bed
Yoselyn Ortega, 50, is still intubated as a result of her failed suicide attempt, but a source told the Daily News she is conscious and able to communicate. She has refused to speak with police, but asked about her own family.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/killer-nanny-yoseln-ortega-hearing-stabbing-planned-hospital-bed-article-1.1194895

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Excerpt:

When Yoselyn Ortega attacked six year-old Lucia (LuLu) Krim, the little girl fought for her life. New details released by members of law enforcement reveal Lucia Krim suffered multiple defensive wounds as she tried to defend herself against the woman hired to care and protect her.

Yoselyn Ortega, 50 left the body of Lucia Krim blood soaked in the bathtub for her mother, Marina Krim to find. In addition to the defensive wounds, the beautiful little angel died from stab wounds to her neck and stomach.

Speaking to the New York Post, a source in law enforcement stated that two year-old Leo, baby brother to Lucia suffered two fatal stab wounds to his neck. The source stated, “They both suffered. They bled out. The little girl tried to protect herself.”

SOURCE:

Killer nanny fought by six year-old
http://www.examiner.com/article/killer-nanny-fought-by-six-year-old

The nanny did not kill the children because she was an immigrant, she killed because she is a killer.

Oh yeah. Same thing would have happened with a white nanny, easy.

IMO, I get your point. When was the last time that an American born nanny either Black or White murdered the children of their employers?

From the 1920's to the 1960's Black women were predominately nannies and did a good job of raising their employer’s children. I don't recall any of them murdering any white kids or any kids of any color for that fact but unfortunately black nannies fell out of "fashion." It seems both white and black American born nannies were replaced by legal and illegal immigrants leaving American nannies without jobs.

Now that the employers are finally willing to pay more money for their nannies the liberal thinking elite parent's think that it's more cosmopolitan to hire foreign born nannies and shoved the American born nannies to the wayside.

It makes you wonder who on earth would allow some 3rd world person to inflict their backwards thinking and culture upon their children. That thinking is just plain messed up!!!

The truth of the matter is that foreign born people whether they are legal immigrants or illegal aliens are murdering American’s children nationwide and there are too many documented cases for anyone to dispute this fact.

The supporters of amnesty like to pull the Race Card whenever they can in hopes of making God fearing American’s feel like racists for not letting them have their way.

The pro-illegal alien supporter’s hope to make Americans feel guilty and ashamed by not letting the law breaking criminal illegal aliens have amnesty with full U.S. citizenship and full rights. Just what did they do to deserve this beside jump the border and break the federal laws? Using the "Race Card” and using their American born children as battering rams are their only effective tools because everything else they have is illegal according to the federal laws.

We have to End Birthright Citizenship and ignore those calling American’s racists for pointing out illegal alien crime and wanting the illegal aliens to obey the laws. Why shouldn't they have to obey the same laws that everyone else in America has to obey? Why would we let foreign invaders get away with breaking the laws in the first place? Two illegal aliens parents having a child born on American soil does not make an American citizen, End Birthright Citizenship Now!!!

They think that by calling American's racists the American's will allow amnesty to happen out of guilt and because American’s don't want to be called racists. We'll see about that!

Last edited:
"I wonder if her drug of choice was Bath Salts or Ecstasy or a homemade VooDoo potion" ~Wolfo

I see you're a real smart ass, and quite the 'crack me up' there, Wolfmoo.. :lol: ;)

Last edited:
A neighbor rides the elevator with the Krim Kids minutes before their deaths recollect the incident.

October 27, 2012

Joselyn Ortega the “Killer Nanny” was taking the 2 children back to the Krims apartment just before she butchered them with a couple of knives. They rode the elevator with a neighbor, Charlotte Friedman.

Charlotte said Lulu "looked so delightful" and had been dancing under Ms. Ortega's supervision. "She said she was going home," Ms. Friedman recalled of the little girl with brown hair. "Happy, happy, happy."

“Less than an hour later, the neighbor heard anguished screams from the children's mother, Marina Krim” after finding her children bleeding to death in the bathtub in the family’s apartment.

Kevin and Marina Krim moved from California to New York three years ago. Sarah Krim the children’s aunt tearfully said, "They are the best parents," "They never yelled at them, they educated them, they knew how to discipline them. This is just tragic."

Lulu age 6 attended kindergarten at Manhattan's Public School 87. The school is offering counseling for their kids and the teachers.

SOURCE:

Nanny went unnoticed
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204598504578081253354457348.html

Last edited:
"Lulu was happy & dancing minutes before "Killer Nanny' carved her up like a pumpkin". " ~Woofie

Who uses that in their titles? What happened to being 'sensitive' to the children and their family in replies and titles???
Hmmm...Woofie?

Last edited:
When I first read the article, witchcraft and occult dabbling was the first thing that came to my mind. Too many of my friends who played with dark energy had BIZARRE and tragic deaths and disastrous relations and accidents happen. It clashes with positive spiritual energy, where the mixing of the two types of forces is dangerous. Maybe someday, science will measure and prove how this energy works, and where it reacts to risk fatal hazards.

Were there any lit candles at the scene any missing chickens from the refrigerator? I’m wondering if the Nanny was practicing Dominican Republic Voodoo and went into a trance and killed everyone. I wouldn’t rule it out. One thing they all have in common is that they know how to pull the wool over the American's eyes.

----

"Voodoo" is the most common name and spelling of the religion in American and popular culture, but it is viewed as offensive by those who practice the religion Vudu is preferred. Vudu is an influential Dominican subculture and religion, High Priests can be men (houngan) and women (mambo) LINK

.----

“Although the country is overwhelmingly Catholic, a majority of Dominicans do embrace some of the features of Vudu while still identifying themselves as exclusively Catholics. Vudu practitioners will admit to their vudu practices, but admit that vudu doesn’t contradict their Catholic beliefs it instead works hand in hand with it. LINK

"Lulu was happy & dancing minutes before "Killer Nanny' carved her up like a pumpkin". " ~Woofie

Who uses that in their titles? What happened to being 'sensitive' to the children and their family in replies and titles???
Hmmm...Woofie?

There should be a “Nanny Class 101” for the foreign born Nannies about the American culture of Halloween, and it should be explained to them that you carve up the pumpkins and not the children.

Hmmm...Woofie?

There should be a “Nanny Class 101” for the foreign born Nannies about the American culture of Halloween, and it should be explained to them that you carve up the pumpkins and not the children.

Well...correct me if I am wrong, but I thought "Halloween" aka "Day of the Dead" originated in South Americaz somewherz...you would think she would know the diff between a 'punkin and a childs head...yes?

You crack me up Woof.

Yoselyn Ortega has been arraigned!

Thursday, November 01 2012

“Yoselyn Ortega, the New York City nanny suspected of stabbing two children in her care to death on Thursday, has been arraigned from her hospital bed.”

Everyone is wondering if she entered a plea of guilty, not guilty. Come on media get with it!

Arraignment meaning:

“A criminal proceeding at which the defendant is officially called before a court of competent jurisdiction, informed of the offense charged in the complaint, information, indictment, or other charging document, and asked to enter a plea of guilty, not guilty, or as otherwise permitted by law. Depending on the jurisdiction, arraignment may also be the proceeding at which the court determines whether to set bail for the defendant or release the defendant on his or her own recognizance”.LINK

SOURCE:

NYC Nanny Stabbing: Yoselyn Ortega Reportedly Arraigned From Hospital Bed
http://www.ibtimes.com/nyc-nanny-stabbing-yoselyn-ortega-reportedly-arraigned-hospital-bed-857494

Krims nanny enraged when asked to do housework for extra money

Friday, November 2, 2012

In my opinion,

According to the police the Voo Doo Nanny Yoselyn Ortega was financially struggling and Mr. and Mrs. Krim recognized that. So, they asked Ortega to do 5 extra hours a week for extra pay which would include house chores. Just the mentioning of that infuriated Killer Nanny to the point of wanting to punish the Krims for even suggesting it and insulting her.

““She said something like, ‘I’m paid to watch the children, not clean up and do housework,’ ” a law-enforcement source said of Yoselyn Ortega’s statements to cops after she woke up from a medically induced coma Sunday.”

“There was friction between her and the family.”

Ortega complained to the police that more hours didn’t fit in with her personal schedule.

“They were asking her to clean, to do housework. She was unhappy about that,” the source added.

And her work was suffering.

Ortega noticeably wasn’t taking care of the kids as well in September as she once had done and was falling down on the job. “She was told that if she didn’t improve her work, she would be let go,” a law-enforcement source said.

IMO, Ortega wasn’t about to be set aside or neglected and she was going to wreak some 3rd world hurt on the Krims if she was fired. Ortega figured if she couldn’t babysit the kids then no one would and that’s why she killed them. One thing they are very good at is pulling the wool over the sheep’s eyes.

This is just another story of give them an inch and they’ll take a mile. Show them kindness and they view it as a weakness and then they pounce on every opportunity to demand more.

These 3rd world thinkers come from stink pot countries where they have no opportunities. Then when they come to America and they're actually treated exceptionally well, then they think they can take over and that they’re in charge. They think that they’re way more valuable than they are and they think they’re indispensable.

They don’t know how to handle money because they’ve never had any money. It all goes to their heads and if they get into drugs and alcohol, Forget About It!

If their employers threaten discipline or fires them they seek revenge with brute force OR punish their employer’s with a killer instinct as in this case. The Krims would have been much better off by posting a help wanted sign in the local Baptist Church, their kids would probably still be alive if they did!

SOURCE:

Nanny rage before kid slayings
Tells cops of housework gripes vs. caring family
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nanny_rage_before_kid_slayings_MhGvIykGRrN1plERsNaMjL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back