Zone1 White Privilege

White Professor Sues Texas A&M For Reverse Racism

Richard Lowery, a white professor at UT-Austin, has filed a class-action lawsuit against one of the Lone Star State’s other powerhouse universities: Texas A&M.

Lowery is specifically suing Texas A&M for reverse racism, as he believes that white and Asian men seeking employment at the institution are actively being discriminated against to promote racial and ethnic diversity.

(This is bogus on it's face since Asians would represent diversity.)

“Professor Lowery sues on behalf of a class of all white and Asian men who stand ‘able and ready’ to apply for faculty appointments at Texas A&M,” the filing continues.

It’s worth adding that the professor — who has been employed at UT-Austin since 2009 — is being represented by America First Legal, a group created by Stephen Miller and Jonathan Mitchell, two political figures who appear to have conservative leanings, according to NewsOne.

(This guy has been employed by the University of Texas-Austin for 13 years.)

We should also point out that, according to Texas A&M data accessed by The Texas Tribune, 2,658 out of a Texas A&M’s 4,869 faculty members were white. Meanwhile, 180 faculty members were Black, and 335 were Latino.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/white-professor-sues-texas-a-m-for-reverse-racism/ar-AA11PS0C?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=32e930d5cee6431e9891b3d145ee25d9

I'd like to see a black professor at Howard sue Grambling for discrimination because they hired a white professor instead of him/her. That case would be laughed out of court. But white privilege allows whites to sue for discrimination even when they are the majority in the situation.
464superman78.jpg

WHY DO WHITE RACISTS USE THE COMMENT OF ONE BLACK PERSON WHO SAYS WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR AS IF THAT PERSON SPEAKS FOR ALL BLACKS?

White "privilege" is unearned. And what whites have done to others should make you feel like an idiot for posting some shit like this.
It's not stupid. But what you are saying is you're living in a nation where aged dead white guys created our government and gave us the freedoms my people even went to war to free your unappreciative people from slavery after Africans sold blacks into slavery and sold them to the highest bidder you're so envious of White people you get everything based on Affirmative action black privilege is unearned it makes no sense Michael Keaton's return as the caped crusader flopped. But some woke black Spider-Man film is somehow a hit but go right ahead and keep calling Whites racists. The box office for The Little Mermaid, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts, and Across the Spider-verse proves that the real racists are the blacks, not the Whites! But your ignorant self will continue going on about white privilege and supremacy in the year 2023. You will keep looking ridiculous.

It's not stupid. But what you are saying is you're living in a nation where aged dead white guys created our government and gave us the freedoms my people even went to war to free your unappreciative people from slavery after Africans sold blacks into slavery and sold them to the highest bidder you're so envious of White people you get everything based on Affirmative action black privilege is unearned it makes no sense Michael Keaton's return as the caped crusader flopped. But some woke black Spider-Man film is somehow a hit but go right ahead and keep calling Whites racists. The box office for The Little Mermaid, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts, and Across the Spider-verse proves that the real racists are the blacks, not the Whites! But your ignorant self will continue going on about white privilege and supremacy in the year 2023. You will keep looking ridiculous.
It is stupid.

Your people did not go to war for us. The African slave trade did not operate as you described and whites didn't have to buy the slaves. Affirmative Action has benefitted whites the most and whining about movies shows that you're a simple minded infantile white racist loser.

White privilege is a term created by a white person. I think that white person knows what whites get to do that blacks don't. And so do you.

So let me use your civil war claim to end this.

We do not have to be grateful to whites for allowing us what are God given rights.

Now STFU.

It is stupid.

Your people did not go to war for us. The African slave trade did not operate as you described and whites didn't have to buy the slaves. Affirmative Action has benefitted whites the most and whining about movies shows that you're a simple minded infantile white racist loser.

White privilege is a term created by a white person. I think that white person knows what whites get to do that blacks don't. And so do you.

We do not have to be grateful to whites for allowing us what are God given rights.

Now STFU.

Wow That's some delusion!

Keep it up. It's entertaining.

It is stupid.

Now STFU.
What do whites get to do that blacks don’t?

It is stupid.

Now STFU.
Oh, the irony. When blacks get busted with drugs, you blame white people for selling the drugs. They are both wrong.

It is stupid.

Now STFU.
So Whites didn't fight a war to end slavery? So Lincoln didn't get assassinated for ending slavery? In your inadequate mind, you think African slaves freed themselves. History isn't Django Unchained. The blacks got the same opportunity as the Whites in America. The only one stopping them from reaching their goals is themselves. Blacks can't play the victim when cultural icons Harrison Ford's Indiana Jones Dial of Destiny and Michael Keaton's hyped-up return in The Flash are both set to flop and films with black leads/villains black movies did better because black people are the most racist people on earth they only pay to watch themselves mookie betts makes more than Bryce Harper. But he couldn't get my Dodgers of the first round for the playoffs last year. But Bryce got Philly in the world series. Joker was robbed of the MVP because he's White in these woke times. We can't have a white man winning three straight MVPs in a sport invented by White people but keep going on about myths like white privilege and white supremacy.

The Super Mario Bros. Movie was $1.339 billion
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 $823,828,079
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse $506.7 million
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania $476,071,180
The Little Mermaid $472,768,383
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts $285,538,269

Forum List

Back