White Privilege

RachelMadcow

Rookie
Mar 29, 2011
Racist Democrat hate speech

Also see Black Congressional Caucus, BET, NAACP and Social Justice for reference

Saw an interview with a man from the "black congressional caucus" a couple days ago and had to scratch my head in wonderment if there was also a "white congressional caucus".

That's as far in to this race-baiting troll thread as I'm stepping.

*unsub*

Saw an interview with a man from the "black congressional caucus" a couple days ago and had to scratch my head in wonderment if there was also a "white congressional caucus".

*unsub*

Don't worry. Rachel is a parodier. She acts like an idiot fring conservative to point out how idiotic they are.

If you basically sum up the left wings stance on race and diversity it is this: The less % of whole that is white male the better.

Seriously. Thats not a gimmick quote. Every college in America is pushing diversity. Aka "less white people". It is what it is.

Going along with bucs90, i actually believe its becoming minority privilege(although due to mexican immigration there is no longer a technical majority). But back to the point, did you know for around 70% of college scholorships you have to be non-white. Moving past college you get to the real world were employers are higher black people over white people because they are black. In fact i remeber hearing about a case involving that a few years ago. Some guy sued a company for choosing based on race. The company won though because people dont consider "reverse" rasicm real rasicm, it even needs its own name. It seems to me that its white people who are becoming underpriviledged here.

Going along with bucs90, i actually believe its becoming minority privilege(although due to mexican immigration there is no longer a technical majority). But back to the point, did you know for around 70% of college scholorships you have to be non-white. Moving past college you get to the real world were employers are higher black people over white people because they are black. In fact i remeber hearing about a case involving that a few years ago. Some guy sued a company for choosing based on race. The company won though because people dont consider "reverse" rasicm real rasicm, it even needs its own name. It seems to me that its white people who are becoming underpriviledged here.
Based on the unemployment rate disparity, I'm going to surmise that reverse racism isn't the problem with employment.

Based on the unemployment rate disparity, I'm going to surmise that reverse racism isn't the problem with employment.
Threads on imaginary white privalege so i posted about it.

If you want to blame someone for "white privilege", blame Mother Nature.

Saw an interview with a man from the "black congressional caucus" a couple days ago and had to scratch my head in wonderment if there was also a "white congressional caucus".'

No, nor is there a White Miss America, a United White College Fund, an NAAWP, or any other white group to correspond to the many black organizations that exist without anyone hassling them as they would a white one. There is no fairness or equality in American government; it is all biased against the white race, and especially white men.

Why? That's the subject of the thread.

Don't worry. Rachel is a parodier. She acts like an idiot fring conservative to point out how idiotic they are.

And she's undoubtedly a Jewess, due to her zeal and radicalism about race-mixing.

******* don't want jobs, they want welfare, and they will do anything to avoid working, including robbery and murder.

Saw an interview with a man from the "black congressional caucus" a couple days ago and had to scratch my head in wonderment if there was also a "white congressional caucus".'

No, nor is there a White Miss America, a United White College Fund, an NAAWP, or any other white group to correspond to the many black organizations that exist without anyone hassling them as they would a white one. There is no fairness or equality in American government; it is all biased against the white race, and especially white men.

Why? That's the subject of the thread.

And she's undoubtedly a Jewess, due to her zeal and radicalism about race-mixing.

Jews love to promote the race-mixing. They are always pushing black-on-white relationships in the media. The latest is the black FEMALE with a white male.

White previlege doesn't mean much to those millions of White males who gained no advantage from being either White or male, that's for damned sure.

Limo liberals well, they certainly enjoyed White Privelege, but they're certainly not the class of people who suffered from their badly designed affirmative action, did they?

The Zionist TV moguls are also pushing a lot of spics on advertisements, etc. America is beginning to look like Little Mexico City.

Forum List

Back