White Privilege Is A Leftist Lie

How are blacks treated in your country?
Pretty good in the US....

Where else do you have a choice of getting a job or getting paid to sit around doing nothing?????:badgrin:

Mudwhistle is not an American.

You're not even a human.

So says man's best friend.

Yes we know the far left drones love to touch themselves when the post..

I wouldn't say I'm racist.... I play basketball with blacks all the time, and I don't belong to an all-white country club, or live in a community that pretty much excludes blacks, like Hillary does!!!!
How do you "pretty much" exclude blacks?!?! Either you do ore you don't. From your post it appears that Hillary's community doesn't or you would have said so flat out.

Yes we know the far left will defend their non-choice at all costs..

White Privilege Baaaby

offlaw rancher Cliven Bundy said he met with Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) for nearly an hour this week and found he sees eye to eye with the GOP presidential candidate. Bundy, whose ongoing dispute over grazing rights on federally owned land sparked an arm ... (RawStory/KNPR-FM)

Does anyone really think that life isn't at least somewhat easier when you're white - and especially as a white male?

Who's responsible for the few differences your article pointed out?

Being pulled over for being black
Not being able to rent an apartment because the owner is tired of getting screwed over by blacks

So-on and so forth

Blacks are responsible as anyone for their own perceptions by the public. If you dress and act like a thug you're probably going to be treated as such. Even whites will get the same treatment at a job interview if they show up looking like Vanilla Ice.

Vanilla-Ice.jpg

Does anyone really think that life isn't at least somewhat easier when you're white - and especially as a white male?
Not really. Actually life can be easier for blacks these days....especially now. Being white doesn't change how people perceive me as long as I keep my mouth shut. Once I open my mouth that could change. The way I dress makes a bigger difference than my skin color. If I dress like a homeless man I can be assured that people will stay away from me. If I wear a uniform people act differently depending on the area of the country I'm in or if I'm on some college campuses. If I talk like a red-neck people will think of me differently than if I speak with a foreign accent. Skin color is just one possible perception difference, but not the biggest factor.

I remember hearing an Irish comedian who was a conservative on the radio....and he explained he is a conservative.....but everything he said was listened to and applauded by the college crowd he was preforming in front of simply because he had a foreign accent and most liberals feel that foreigners are liberals....and thus worth their respect. Many of the things he said were in line with what Republicans believe.

Last edited:
Movie in 1977 proved that point.

and, oddly, the 2 main stars, Bill Cosby and Sidney Poitier BOTH still believe punks should pull their pants u0p and stop advertising.

white privilege is when a dead beat parasitic white rancher who aimed guns at police gets a kiss ass visit from a GOP presidential candidate...Instead of the "Negro Treatment" Ferguson style...

Not being able to rent an apartment because the owner is tired of getting screwed over by blacks

So-on and so forth

Blacks are responsible as anyone for their own perceptions by the public. If you dress and act like a thug you're probably going to be treated as such. Even whites will get the same treatment at a job interview if they show up looking like Vanilla Ice.

Vanilla-Ice.jpg
So... racism means that white privilege isn't a thing?

So-on and so forth

Vanilla-Ice.jpg
If you mean saying it doesn't exist is racist.....nope.

Feeling you deserve special treatment because of your race is racism. Feeling you're race is better than another race is racism.

White privilege is a leftist creation.

Wealth creates privilege.
Sometimes doing great things creates privilege.
But just being born white doesn't give you anything but a guarantee you're eventually going to die.

So-on and so forth

Vanilla-Ice.jpg

Feeling you deserve special treatment because of your race is racism. Feeling you're race is better than another race is racism.

But just being born white doesn't give you anything but a guarantee you're eventually going to die.
No, i mean the reasons you gave to prove it doesn't exist were racist.

Not really. Actually life can be easier for blacks these days....especially now.
please explain
One example.

I have been rejected for jobs and financial aide because of my race due to Affirmative Action policies.
I cannot expect to be accepted in a 4 year university with a 750 SAT score unless maybe if I'm a black athlete who can run really fast.
And don't ask me about dunking a basketball.

So-on and so forth

Vanilla-Ice.jpg

No, i mean the reasons you gave to prove it doesn't exist were racist.

I think you need to look up the definition then...because you're wrong. Simply saying white privilege is a myth isn't racist.

Leave it to the far left drones to believe that every politician in Washington is "white"..

Yesterday John Oliver was commenting on the Confederate flag....saying that it represented the worst person in the world.

I think the worst type of human being on the planet is one of these guys:

ISIS-Terror-Group-Executing-Iraqi-Soldiers.jpg

This kind of thing doesn't bother him as much as the confederate flag and those evil whites who fly the damned thing.

Not really. Actually life can be easier for blacks these days....especially now.
please explain
One example.

I have been rejected for jobs and financial aide because of my race due to Affirmative Action policies.
I cannot expect to be accepted in a 4 year university with a 750 SAT score unless maybe if I'm a black athlete who can run really fast.
And don't ask me about dunking a basketball.
I very much doubt the first claim.
You also seem to think that race plays a role in who can run fast or dunk...

Forum List

Back