White Power: Trump Won Every County In Every State Last Night

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It's official! Donald Trump put on a display of white supremacy last night. He endured over his opponents through the power of the White voter. You see my friends, the silent White majority has awakened. Good things are coming. Trump will be our next president. He will return the country back over to the people the founders originally created it for, White people of European heritage.

IdrrV7F.jpg

th

It's official! Donald Trump put on a display of white supremacy last night. He endured over his opponents through the power of the White voter. You see my friends, the silent White majority has awakened. Good things are coming. Trump will be our next president. He will return the country back over to the people the founders originally created it for, White people of European heritage.

IdrrV7F.jpg

th

yes- Donald Trump- the "Great White Hope" of White Supremacists.

IdrrV7F.jpg

th

I consider him the Great White Dope with no Hope of winning in November...

IdrrV7F.jpg

th

Hmmmm, are Ben Carson and Alan West white supremacists? How about Condi Rice? Deneen Borelli?

your white supremacist bullshit doesn't fly, so shove it back up your ass where it belongs.

IdrrV7F.jpg

th

Hmmmm, are Ben Carson and Alan West white supremacists? How about Condi Rice? Deneen Borelli?

your white supremacist bullshit doesn't fly, so shove it back up your ass where it belongs.

I leave all of the ass exploration to you Redfish- since you seem to pull stuff out of there so often.

As I have said many times- I do not believe Trump is a racist- or a White Supremacist. Nor do I think all of his supporters are.

But Trump is hands down the candidate of White Supremacists and racists here at USMB- such as Stevie here.
Why is it that they believe Trump is their Great White Hope?
That is the fascinating question.

IdrrV7F.jpg

th
No way!!!

How could he do that when no women, blacks, Hispanics, or LGBT people voted for him?o_O

IdrrV7F.jpg

th

I remember when you guys were saying Carson had a real shot and that republicans would actually vote for him in the primary :rofl:

• Banned

IdrrV7F.jpg

th
[/QUO
TE]

I remember when you guys were saying Carson had a real shot and that republicans would actually vote for him in the primary :rofl:
Cruz loat

IdrrV7F.jpg

th

I leave all of the ass exploration to you Redfish- since you seem to pull stuff out of there so often.

As I have said many times- I do not believe Trump is a racist- or a White Supremacist. Nor do I think all of his supporters are.

But Trump is hands down the candidate of White Supremacists and racists here at USMB- such as Stevie here.

was Obama the great black hope? why is everything race with you libs?

IdrrV7F.jpg

th

the Trump freight train overwhelmed all of them. Carson has endorsed Trump BTW

IdrrV7F.jpg

th

Yes he has. Donald will handily get the nomination. I don't know why Cruz and Kasich insist on continuing to embarrass themselves.

IdrrV7F.jpg

th

Yes he has. Donald will handily get the nomination. I don't know why Cruz and Kasich insist on continuing to embarrass themselves.

they are staying in because the establishment in both parties is scared shitless of Trump, because they know that he will expose their corruption if he wins.

they are staying in because the establishment in both parties is scared shitless of Trump, because they know that he will expose their corruption if he wins.
Well I assume they will drop out after Trump wins Indiana. I don't know how anybody could justify them staying in after that.

Well I assume they will drop out after Trump wins Indiana. I don't know how anybody could justify them staying in after that.

if they don't, they will destroy the party and help elect the worst possible person, Hillary Clinton.

Aryan nation members don't try as hard as you do to prove there racism. Anyone who believe you represent true Conservatism is a moron or exhibiting a truly monumental amount of idiotic wishful thinking.

Aryan nation members don't try as hard as you do to prove there racism. Anyone who believe you represent true Conservatism is a moron or exhibiting a truly monumental amount of idiotic wishful thinking.

if you don't use the reply button, we have no idea who you are replying to. Try it.

IdrrV7F.jpg

th

was Obama the great black hope? why is everything race with you libs?

Why do you think that Trump is the hands down candidate of White Supremacists and racists here at USMB?

Forum List

Back