White Power group now openly asking for Russian support

"There were some very fine people on both sides" DJT
Yup no mention of white supremacist anywhere in that statement .
The Neo-Nazis were carrying torches and shouting anti-semitic crap .. that's White Supremacists.

What is your base for claiming that Trump was talking about them, other than you being a partisan ass?
Gee wizzzzz…….let's see

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | HuffPost

Why Donald Trump's racist remarks matter

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2018

Any questions?

Yes, why did you change the subject from the one comment you were sort of defending as evidence of racism, to a Logical Fallacy of Shotgun Argument?

Was it moral cowardice?
Call it what you want. You asked "What is your base for claiming that Trump was talking about them" I gave you numerous examples. That is not changing the subject. You logical fallacy is a constant and stubborn appeal to ignorance with your bleating about how he is not a racist in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

No one but morons and the left pays any attention to White supremacist.
The Neo-Nazis were carrying torches and shouting anti-semitic crap .. that's White Supremacists.

What is your base for claiming that Trump was talking about them, other than you being a partisan ass?
Gee wizzzzz…….let's see

Any questions?
The Huffington Post which means 13 statements by Donald Trump that Liberals interpret as racist would be an accurate title for the article. The worst race hustler in history Jesse Jackson gave Trump an award for helping the black community and Muslim isn't a race moron.

Apparently these mindless rightwing racist bigots believe if Trump can love Russia and want to put their interests above this country`s interests and he`s a world class racist and bigot WHY CAN`T THEY? A lot of Republicans who used to hate Russia more than they hate senior citizens getting SS and Medicare are now really digging the Russians, love their bigotry, their disdain of the free press and dislike of our allies.
Alabama-based League of the South launches Russian-language page to promote 'Southern nationalism'
No one but morons and the left pays any attention to White supremacist.
While the "antifascist" were caring flowers and chanting about love right ?

Since political entity would ever support such an inane alleged Alabama based "League of the South", and it ain't likely that a good old boy race based club wouldn't likely think about their Russian comrades, isn't it possible and likely that the issue is a (FBI) democrat dirty tricks invention?

Gee wizzzzz…….let's see

Any questions?

Yes, why did you change the subject from the one comment you were sort of defending as evidence of racism, to a Logical Fallacy of Shotgun Argument?

Was it moral cowardice?
Call it what you want. You asked "What is your base for claiming that Trump was talking about them" I gave you numerous examples. That is not changing the subject. You logical fallacy is a constant and stubborn appeal to ignorance with your bleating about how he is not a racist in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

I'm calling it what it is.

Instead of going to the transcripts, (because you know they won't show what you want)

you throw out there a pile of accusations that you know can't be addressed completely, not in any form that would be concise enough to be read by anyone.

It is completely clear from the transcripts that he was referring to people on both sides of the issue of historical statues.

Only a vile liar would claim that he was referring to the neo-nazis.

Your hysterical fear of the Other is causing you to hallucinate.

Gee wizzzzz…….let's see

Any questions?

Was it moral cowardice?

Instead of going to the transcripts, (because you know they won't show what you want)

you throw out there a pile of accusations that you know can't be addressed completely, not in any form that would be concise enough to be read by anyone.

It is completely clear from the transcripts that he was referring to people on both sides of the issue of historical statues.

What is completely clear is you are either so invested in your bigotry and adoration of Trump that you have deluded yourself into believing that he is not a racist...… or you're just lying. In any case, it's obvious that no amount of evidence showing what he is will make a difference. with . Very sad

Gee wizzzzz…….let's see

Any questions?

Was it moral cowardice?

What is completely clear is you are either so invested in your bigotry and adoration of Trump that you have deluded yourself into believing that he is not a racist...… or you're just lying. In any case, it's obvious that no amount of evidence showing what he is will make a difference. with . Very sad

Show me the evidence that he called nazis "very fine people".

You can't. Do you know that yet, or do you have to go looking first?

oh, and please do not waste my time with a single sentence out of context clip.

Fuck it. I'll post the quote you lefties are always lying about. IN CONTEXT.

Remarks by President Trump on Infrastructure

"THE PRESIDENT: Those people — all of those people –excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee.

Q Should that statue be taken down?

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me. If you take a look at some of the groups, and you see — and you’d know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you’re not — but many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee.

So this week it’s Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder, is it George Washington next week? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?

But they were there to protest — excuse me, if you take a look, the night before they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee......

.....Q The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest —

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group.

Q (Inaudible.)

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did.

You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

It is clear, in fucking context, that he was speaking of the group(s) of people that were there for the issue of historical statures.

"THE PRESIDENT: Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

"
THE PRESIDENT: No, no. There were people in that rally — and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people — neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest —"

TRY TO BE LESS OF A VILE LIAR.

Forum List

Back