White people's day.

WHITE PEOPLE'S DAY.

Independence Day is White people's day. It is also important to note that Native Americans lived in the country and each tribe had its own nation and government prior to the European settlers. Declaration of Independence did not apply to Blacks either. Declaration that "All men created equal" did not apply to Blacks either.

We sure as hell enjoyed it to. Swinning and some fried chicken and some cold watermelon. And some firecrackers in cracker town. too bad you're black and don't like those things, feel sorry for you race baiters. I truly do.

Shite, I do that every day. I am native american and not black.

When there is a White History Month, get back to me.

Every fucking month is white history month. Do not have a native american shite. Nothing in our schools teaches anything but how native americans welcome white man. White man destory ever country they invade and occupy.

WHITE PEOPLE'S DAY.

Independence Day is White people's day. It is also important to note that Native Americans lived in the country and each tribe had its own nation and government prior to the European settlers. Declaration of Independence did not apply to Blacks either. Declaration that "All men created equal" did not apply to Blacks either.

The blacks on the plantation did all the work , while the cracker ass whites did nothing but sit on the porch. I am glad that during the civil war many blacks Lynched those white
devil demons, butchered them up for all those evil deeds done to black people by white
asshole slalve holders.Do you hear me Lilolady.! Death to all you white asshole fag devils.!!

Switch to decaf, Malcolm.

Decaf? Stop shooting shite in your veins.

Nothing in our schools teaches anything but how native americans welcome white man.

That is obviously not true. If you'd ever been in a school you'd know that. Now go sleep it off you crazy old bag.

WHITE PEOPLE'S DAY.

Europeans were legal immigrants and they improved America. What are you bitching about?
How did those so-called legal immigrants improve America ? Oh by bringing crime,racism,greed,murder to America.It sure seems like America needs some more improvements though.:clap2:
There was none of that before Europeans showed up?

Wow. Talk about blind hatred...

The blacks on the plantation did all the work , while the cracker ass whites did nothing but sit on the porch. I am glad that during the civil war many blacks Lynched those white
devil demons, butchered them up for all those evil deeds done to black people by white
asshole slalve holders.Do you hear me Lilolady.! Death to all you white asshole fag devils.!!

Switch to decaf, Malcolm.

Decaf? Stop shooting shite in your veins.

You're drunk, old lady. Go put yourself to bed.

WHITE PEOPLE'S DAY.

We sure as hell enjoyed it to. Swinning and some fried chicken and some cold watermelon. And some firecrackers in cracker town. too bad you're black and don't like those things, feel sorry for you race baiters. I truly do.

Shite, I do that every day. I am native american and not black.

well if you do it every day then you've by god celebrated the fourth. you need to try harder in your objections.. kerry on

When there is a White History Month, get back to me.

Every fucking month is white history month. Do not have a native american shite. Nothing in our schools teaches anything but how native americans welcome white man. White man destory ever country they invade and occupy.

What do you mean destroyed....it's still here. And vastly better then when we found it.
Unless of course you enjoy living in a teepee with no plumbing or central air...and no computer.

WHITE PEOPLE'S DAY.

Then how did you boys become known as porch monkeys and not us white folks?

For those of you saying Independence Day is only for whites, why is it that most Americans, regardless of race, celebrate July 4th? Making negative statements about the past is just that, the past, nobody today is responsible for it. If you don't feel July 4th holiday involves you, don't participate, go to work, etc. Treat it like any other day of the week. Just Sayin'

Europeans were legal immigrants and they improved America. What are you bitching about?
How did those so-called legal immigrants improve America ? Oh by bringing crime,racism,greed,murder to America.It sure seems like America needs some more improvements though.:clap2:

They didn't bring it here it was already here brought to us by your friendly neighborhood "wop,Irishman,and german".hear,hear:clap2:

They didn't bring it here it was already here brought to us by your friendly neighborhood "wop,Irishman,and german".hear,hear:clap2:

So, the "wop,Irishman,and german" were here before the Europeans?

So, the "wop,Irishman,and german" were here before the Europeans?

damn man you cant get any stoopider then you zippy.micks and germans are european

Forum List

Back