White people's day.

WHITE PEOPLE'S DAY.

Independence Day is White people's day. It is also important to note that Native Americans lived in the country and each tribe had its own nation and government prior to the European settlers. Declaration of Independence did not apply to Blacks either. Declaration that "All men created equal" did not apply to Blacks either.

We sure as hell enjoyed it to. Swinning and some fried chicken and some cold watermelon. And some firecrackers in cracker town. too bad you're black and don't like those things, feel sorry for you race baiters. I truly do.

Shite, I do that every day. I am native american and not black.

No wonder your so racist, lol.

WHITE PEOPLE'S DAY.

Independence Day is White people's day. It is also important to note that Native Americans lived in the country and each tribe had its own nation and government prior to the European settlers. Declaration of Independence did not apply to Blacks either. Declaration that "All men created equal" did not apply to Blacks either.

You are a racist douchebag.

LOL...um, how about only those of us you neg and comment: Fuck off, racist....
Just for starters that is.

Hmmm...progress of sorts? With your latest neg you used all lower case: fuck off, racist...
They had their day yesterday when that loony bin was cutting them down in a movie theater.

He was cutting down black people too. Or do you believe that they had it coming so the only innocent people cut down where white.

Forum List

Back