White People Are The Devil:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey

The first time I heard Black Americans openly and passionately declare their hatred for Whites was back in the early 1960s when the Black Muslim movement arose under the guidance of Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X. At the time I paid little attention to the occasional appearance of groups of these inspired Blacks on busy street-corners in midtown Manhattan and elsewhere in the City, proclaiming themselves to be the Fruit Of Islam and loudly announcing their loathing for White people whom they referred to as The Devil.

I dismissed these self-proclaimed Black Muslims as an organized sect of angry Blacks who chose to openly reveal their hatred for Whites but would do nothing more than vent their feelings and would soon withdraw into their accustomed obscurity. Their emergence didn't affect my attitude toward Black people, which was best described as neutral, willing and hoping to get along with peacefully and respectfully. But recently my feelings have been influenced by a rising specter of distrust.

The word, Muslim, has taken on a different form in my thinking, having been radically affected by what I see happening in Europe -- which is a virtual invasion by non-White foreigners, most of whom are Muslims, many of whom are openly declaring their hatred for Whites and expressing the clear intention of overwhelming and prevailing over Whites. The aggressive actions of these non-White invaders are clearly directed at the White establishments of each of the European nations they have unlawfully entered and appear to be successfully occupying.

Fortunately the U.S. has thus far managed to prevent the same level of incursion which seems to be gradually overwhelming some European nations (Greece, Germany, France, England and Italy). But should the political winds change and the tidal wave of Muslim aggressors pour into our cities and towns the way it has in Europe and Scandinavia, what role will the Black Muslims, who already have declared their hatred for the White Devil, along with many other Black Americans who quietly share that loathing, play?

Simply stated, it's time for White Americans to wake up to what is happening before it's too late.

Last edited:
White People Are The Devil

Totally ...

ML_70334_1_CM2012.jpg

Forum List

Back