White OK Cop Uses Body to Shield Black from Raging Pit Bulls

Now that i think about it this event must have been staged for PR purposes. Now they want Black people to praise the white savior.

"The man, who has not been identified, was running backwards, trying to shield himself from the dogs with his jacket"

Yeah right.

Read more: Oklahoma deputy pulls man on car hood to save him from two pit bulls
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Trained Pitt bulls , "just acting mean" hahahaha

Just spoke with one of my friends thats a cop and he agreed with me. The cop should have shot the dogs before the kids came out of the school. However, he is Black and I am sure white people will disagree with his professional opinion.

Now that i think about it this event must have been staged for PR purposes. Now they want Black people to praise the white savior.

"The man, who has not been identified, was running backwards, trying to shield himself from the dogs with his jacket"

Yeah right.

Yes. I have trained my Pit to "act mean" with a snap of my fingers. Not hard to do at all.

Yeah right.

Yes. I have trained my Pit to "act mean" with a snap of my fingers. Not hard to do at all.

I doubt very much this was staged, shit does happen

Forum List

Back