Clinton is finished, but will Obama hand over power to Trump?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The main question is will Obama accept Hillary's November's defeat and hand over power in orderly fashion to Trump?.I'm afraid not because Obama, Clinton and other liberals are humans without any little bit of moral and honor. By stealing power from folks and their elected representatives lefts collected lot of 'experience' e.g. Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao etc.
Just to remember Obama always insisted Trump were not qualified enough to be a potus.

obama_dictator.jpg

The main question is will Obama accept Hillary's November's defeat and hand over power in orderly fashion to Trump?.I'm afraid not because Obama, Clinton and other liberals are humans without any little bit of moral and honor. By stealing power from folks and their elected representatives lefts collected lot of 'experience' e.g. Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao etc.
Just to remember Obama always insisted Trump were not qualified enough to be a potus.

obama_dictator.jpg
Obama will not have choice than to hand over power. Whether Hillary or Trump wins. Its sacrosanct

Even if Obama doesn't think that Trump has the ability to be president, if the people are stupid enough to elect Agent Orange, Obama will bow to the will of the people and hand over the reins.

good god.

first off, why would you think that with dead heat polling and last night's debate that hillary clinton is the one that is 'finished?'

second - these idiotic predictions of the president, whomever he is, holding on to power past election days always pop up around the election and they are always wrong. but i know, i know, this time it's different...

Obama might get into a shooting war with Russia over Syria, just to stay in power

obama_dictator.jpg
Did you even watch the debates last night?

What makes you think Hillary is finished?

Obama might get into a shooting war with Russia over Syria, just to stay in power
explain how that works

I'm with Ogibillm. Explain to us exactly how Obama is going to start a shooting war just to stay in power.
forget just starting one. how does that keep him in office? you might as well claim he's going to lock himself in the oval office bathroom and refuse to leave. it would be just as effective.

obama_dictator.jpg

When

1. Clinton wins, or
  2. Trump wins and is sworn in as President
Will you come back to this thread and admit that it was batshit crazy?

You're right Og. I mean, Carter left office in the middle of a hostage situation that he'd almost nailed down, Reagan came into office that day and the next day claimed all the credit.

Nope, even if WWIII started, and no matter who is elected, we will still have a changing of the guard on January 20th, 2017.

obama_dictator.jpg
CsLJZpoVYAAdGYr.jpg

To some people, Obama represents the ultimate threat: a black man who doesn't know his place. Stuck on the plantation, these fossils are drowning in conspiracies.

What makes you think Hillary is finished?

The debate polls.

You know, it hasn't even been 24 hours since the debate STARTED, and considering that you have to get a selection of 1,000 people (or more) for a poll, how in the hell can anyone consider a legitimate poll as having already been done?

I mean sure...................you can try to count the computer polls, but that is a case where someone can vote 10,000 times if they have the inclination.

I'm going to wait until things have settled and look at the polls on Friday.

Forum List

Back