White neighborhods turn black ? Do black neighborhoods ever turn white ? * why *

Black neighborhoods do not get gentrified to become white neighborhoods. Black neighborhoods become hispanic, then they can become gentrified. Now with the rise in asian immigration, black neighborhoods become asian and then they are gentrified.

Hispanics and particularly asians have large percentages of their populations that want to be upwardly mobile even if they aren't upwardly mobile. So they don't fight as hard to keep gentification out of their neighborhoods. Black people fight intensely to keep stores and business out of the black community even as they complain that there are no stores in their community. A WalMart intending to open in Inglewood brought out thousands of people in opposition including threats to burn it down. The store opened in nearby North Redondo Beach which is largely hispanic. Lots of little peripheral stores opened immediately adjacent to Wal Mart and the area is greatly revitalized from what it was. Naturally this is where the blacks in Inglewood come to shop too. The very people who went to bat to keep it from opening in Inglewood now travel to North Redondo to go the very Wal Mart they didn't want.

I in years working at one employer i drove for 15 years through a middle class white neighborhood .
Average houses most kept up and painted and clean.
Slowly it turned black prostitutes started walking the streets police presence was constantly required ,drug dealers appeared until the whole neighborhood was black .

In about 5 years the houses were no longer inhabitable many burned out shells yards un kept trash graffiti broken windows .

A vietnamese family moved in to one of the very distressed homes . There were many people living in the old house.

Slowly the house was painted the yard was cut and trimmed and in about 3 years other asians had moved in (the houses that survived) and were repaired and crime was non existent .

These folks all worked jobs and were an asset to the community not a detriment.
The blacks moved to another part of the city where they continued their work going . And the police moved accordingly .

Black neighborhoods do not get gentrified to become white neighborhoods. Black neighborhoods become hispanic, then they can become gentrified. Now with the rise in asian immigration, black neighborhoods become asian and then they are gentrified.

Are you on drugs? What's happened to those beautiful brownstones in Harlem? How about the Upshur section of Washington DC. I almost feel sorry for you.

What's happened to those beautiful brownstones in Harlem? How about the Upshur section of Washington DC

CRIME RATE IN WASINGTON D.C. ?

CRIME RATE IN HARLEM ?

YOU ARE WHO IS ON DRUGS !

D.C. MAYOR MARION BARRY : ) CRACK HEAD ,DRUG ADDICT , ARRESTED HOW MANY TIMES FOR TAX EVASION ?

Ever heard of gentrification? The central district of Seattle was THE black neighborhood.

It's currently 48% white now. This op is a joke, I'll destroy him in a debate on this issue.

A LOOK INTO REALITY

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCT_g_n61gY&feature=related]Detroit: Entire Neighborhood Abandoned. White Lady Remains. - YouTube[/ame]

Ever heard of gentrification? The central district of Seattle was THE black neighborhood.

It's currently 48% white now. This op is a joke, I'll destroy him in a debate on this issue.

An averagely intelligent 4 year old could destroy the OP in a 'debate'.

LONG BUT ENLIGHTENING

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8YdmLkDmjU&feature=related]DETROIT: The Movie 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBBjeZOwToY]Man urinates on meat at Walmart [WalmartAttacks.com] - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back