White neighborhods turn black ? Do black neighborhoods ever turn white ? * why *

Racism and violence is intrinsic to black populations. When blacks move in, they drive away whites. White are stuck building new neighborhoods.

Blacks seldom move out of their neighborhoods into white neighborhoods. White people invented racism and violence and they commit some of the most horrific crimes in history. a long history of horrible crimes. Blacks most often commit crimes of passion or for economical reasons. they just don't go line up people and shoot them like mass murderers by whites.

In contrast, white people who commit crimes are unique individuals: the criminals who destroyed the global economy, a group of white men, were not taken as representative of the entire white community. There is a long list of crimes such as domestic terrorism, serial murder, child rape, sedition, treason, and financial fraud that are almost exclusively the province of white people. But again, whites as a group are excluded from suspicion or indictment as a “criminal class.”

Smearing Trayvon Martin: The True Lie that Black Men Commit More Crime than Whites « SpeakEasy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfJjH5Gq30&feature=related]Popeyes Freakout (UNCUT) - YouTube[/ame]

Years ago, I was walking through a previously wealthy white and prosperous area of Denver when a young handsome black man came up to me, and welcomed me to the area. He actually treated me like some kind of savior it was embarrassing. He sounded almost desperate, and said something to the effect that he was glad to see some whites coming back to the area. That made me so sad. Blacks are smart and creative, there is no excuse for them depending on whites. It’s sad to see this cycle of dependence blacks have developed. I know one day, they will realize how needless that is.

Last edited:
Blacks are smart and creative,

NOT ALL BLACKS ARE CRIMINALS

MANY CRIMINALS ARE BLACK

10 OF AMERICASE MOST DANGEROUS AND HIGHEST CRIME CITIES ARE (( ALL 10 )) MAJORITY BLACK * LIBERALS WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE THIS IS SHEARLY COINCIDENCE *

THE PRISON SYSTEM IS MADE UP BY A RATIO OF 50% BLACK WHEN BLACKS MAKE UP IN THE POPULATION 12%

IS THIS AN AMERICAN PROBLEM ?

NO :
ENGLAND ?
CANADA ?
FRANCE ?
THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA ?
MADE UP OF (47) COUNTRIES RICH IN NATURAL REASOURCES
AFRICA ? MAKES A PLANE , BOAT , CAR , TV SET , RADIO ,

FAMINE, ETHNIC CLEANSING , AIDS ,NOTED COLLECTIVLY FOR RECEIVING AID FROM THE WORLD ?

AA1018-1.jpg

The gal featured in the video isolated herself from her family and her community. She practically embodied the character Eleanor Rigby. America has always had a boom and bust cycle, and urban decay is part of that. I can relate to this woman to a certain degree, being caught in a community that is in decline. But I don't and can't blame anyone for the decline, it's the nature of human civilization I believe.

RE: But I don't and can't blame anyone for the decline

BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIBERAL AND YOU NEED A GOOD LAXATIVE !

TAKE IT FROM AN EDUCATED AND HONEST BLACK MAN

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPWAolnxcB8]The most DANGEROUS cities in the U.S have majority black populations - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back