White Nationalist Group Protested by Jewish Nationalist Group

No, because America is constitution-driven, like you said. Our ideals, while they may complement and agree with Christian ideals, are secular all the same.

But you cannot deny the history that is our complete white european christian roots, yes? The early amendments, in fact, specifically stated the value of blacks, yes? Thus, this nation was created by, AND FOR, white european christians... which, is precisely how israel tries to validate it's own racist practice of benefiting jews above non-jews.

Indeed, OUR constitution BECAME clear regarding the inclusion of more than white land owning ex-euro christians. CLEARLY we made the correct decision. Why won't you hold Israel up to the same standard?

Because they're not American. They have a different set of standards.
And I don't buy that it's a racist standard.

Neither did walt disney about the Germans, Allie. There is a lesson waving you down.

Sure they are not American.. But they are enjoying the full protection of the US and the west despite a race based litmus test for national status. If you can stomach it when they do it then you should have no problem when WJ wants to kick every jew out of America.

After all, they now have a homeland, yes? it's not racist to desire a narrow common national identity?

who were the jewish foudning fathers, Allie?

No, it's not.

It's racist to kick out people according to their genetic makeup.

It's not racist to kickout people according to their belief structure...which determines behavior.

Two different things.

uh, like the GERMANS DID TO THE JEWS, allie?

How did the nazi belief structure gel with it's hebrew culture?

further, how did the whtie euro christian belief system gel with hebrew culture? Where is Yusaf Cohen's name on the Decleration?

You DO realize the the easy majority of jew hating antisemitism was, in fact, the result of christian beliefs, right? Athiests don't ususally go around calling jews Christ-killers.

There is a conclusion that you don't want to come to. I understand that. But, I assure you that israel is every bit as human as the germans were when splitting their hairs too.

I don't think the Jews are interested in conquering the world, and using humans as guinea pigs for medical experimentation.

well, you certainly don't have your finger on the pulse of what every israeli thinks but I'll remind you that pals probably feel similarly conquered like the polish did and, lord knows, we can all see what happens when one group manages to DEHUMANIZE an ethnic minority. I contend that human experiments lead to the same death as that found behind aparthied walls. Germans didn't mind throwing jews into camps to starve and, well, it's not like we can brag about Israels 'dozer solution to pal camps, can we?

Also, the germans are not the only nation to conduct human experiments. Remember that.

The Germans weren't defending themselves against militant Jews.

And I don't believe the Palestinians feel conquered, either. Nor do I believe the Israelis are responsible for dehumanizing them.

No, the Germans thought that they were defending themselves from scheisty, greedy jews and were just as similarly concerned about their own welfare as are the jews in israel. Germany didn't all of a sudden become this big evil because all of a sudden everyone in germany hated jews for the mere sake of their jewishness. Where there no public WHITE concern for their WHITE nation then we would have skipped the entire nazi page in history. Your EXCUSE does not validate the similar actions of israel.

And, again, Nazis had their fair share of sympathizers too who didn't believe that their cause was any less the result of the JEWISH CHOICE NOT TO LEAVE GERMANY WHEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY.

History, Allie. It's what's for dinner.

What you 'believe" doesn't change the facts. Some people don't believe that we put a man on the moon either.

You're never going to have a perfect elimination of harsh results when a people seek to determine their own destiny: Nazis killed Jews, Jews killed Palestinians, Patriots killed British, American GI's killed Japanese, it never ends.

But you're going to have even bigger problems when you deny people a right to determine their own destiny, because then the anger just builds and you get unmanageable explosions of violence.

May I narrow down that excuse to the point where non-white, non-christians are the only participants in American politics?

Do you think William Joyce would jump on what you offer in a heartbeat?

yes, we in America have a common set of ideals.. it's called the Constitution. The very same Constitution that once narrowed down the common critera to exclude you and certainly jews. WE have made amends to correct this kind of narrow approach to our myriad of eligible identities that qualify for Constitutional protection. Making excuses for Israel in 2007 so that they can filter out the non-jews, ethnic or religious, is just that: an excuse.

I'm missing something here. What does who and what we are have to do with who and what Israel is? We are one nation, Israel is another.

Last checked, any individual that wishes to live in Israel can do so. I can however see why they would not leave the gate open for card-carrying members of Hamas or Hezbollah to migrate to Israel in masse. That's like allowing a nest of rattlers to move into your living room.

I also don't see anyone arguing that every-single-thing Israel does is correct or right, as you prefer. I see the main argument being that Israel has a right to exist, and a right to defend itself against its enemies.

Amen. And if the enemies hide in the midst of children, then unfortunately.....

I'm missing something here. What does who and what we are have to do with who and what Israel is? We are one nation, Israel is another.

Last checked, any individual that wishes to live in Israel can do so. I can however see why they would not leave the gate open for card-carrying members of Hamas or Hezbollah to migrate to Israel in masse. That's like allowing a nest of rattlers to move into your living room.

I also don't see anyone arguing that every-single-thing Israel does is correct or right, as you prefer. I see the main argument being that Israel has a right to exist, and a right to defend itself against its enemies.

55115.01.slamdunk.jpg

oh, you mean we ARE NOT the shield behind which israel hides while antagonizing muslims? silly me. And here I was reading article after article of a panicked Israel hving heart burn over a UNITED STATES intellegence estimate on Iran.

Or, I guess we could give israel the exact AMOUNT of support we give other nations whose government are more worried about ethnicity than it's entire population.. I can think of a lot of projects that could be spend with money shoveled to israel.

HEY, we might even be able to hold israel consistantly accountable in global nuclear standards now!

Yes, Israel IS not the US (I wonder how many zionists understand that) BUT, neither do we support nations that persucute accross ethnic lines. If Israel wants to fall under the PROTECTION of the US and all the blank check double standards we ALLOW? Well, let's just say that it's awfully damn funny that you'd say such a thing considering our current military deployment.

Blacks were living in America in the hundred years between the emancipation Proclimation and the 60s... do you want to tell me why they weren't just happy to be here instead of on the plantation? Did we ever mute the citizenship of any BLACK PANTHER party members? The klan? Malcolm X? no. There would BE NO hezzbolah if Israel wasn't so fucking racist against muslims. Hey, Big SHOCKER, there were rebellions in South Africa too. In fact, wold you care to tell Allie why NELSON MANDELLA WAS IN PRISON?

and if you are not reading the clear zionist position that anything israel does for the sake of a JEWISH israel is acceptable then you arent reading the same threads im posting in.

Apparently, Nelson's example is only applicable to non-muslims.
Nelson-Mandela-Freed-Print-C10109556.jpeg

Guerrilla activities

In 1961, Mandela became the leader of the ANC's armed wing, Umkhonto we Sizwe (translated as Spear of the Nation, also abbreviated as MK), which he co-founded. He coordinated a sabotage campaign against military and government targets, and made plans for a possible guerrilla war if sabotage failed to end apartheid. A few decades later, MK did wage a guerrilla war against the regime, especially during the 1980s, in which many civilians were killed. Mandela also raised funds for MK abroad, and arranged for paramilitary training, visiting various African governments.

Mandela explains the move to embark on armed struggle as a last resort, when increasing repression and violence from the state convinced him that many years of non-violent protest against apartheid had achieved nothing and could not succeed.[6][2]

Mandela later admitted that the ANC, in its struggle against apartheid, also violated human rights, and has sharply criticised attempts by parts of his party to remove statements supporting this fact from the reports of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.[7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Mandela

Amen. And if the enemies hide in the midst of children, then unfortunately.....

I luvya allie but apathy towards human life like that makes me sick.

I could easily say "well, the germans TOLD em to move!" but that would be just as pathetic as your disregard for pals.

55115.01.slamdunk.jpg

oh, you mean we ARE NOT the shield behind which israel hides while antagonizing muslims? silly me. And here I was reading article after article of a panicked Israel hving heart burn over a UNITED STATES intellegence estimate on Iran.

Or, I guess we could give israel the exact AMOUNT of support we give other nations whose government are more worried about ethnicity than it's entire population.. I can think of a lot of projects that could be spend with money shoveled to israel.

HEY, we might even be able to hold israel consistantly accountable in global nuclear standards now!

Yes, Israel IS not the US (I wonder how many zionists understand that) BUT, neither do we support nations that persucute accross ethnic lines. If Israel wants to fall under the PROTECTION of the US and all the blank check double standards we ALLOW? Well, let's just say that it's awfully damn funny that you'd say such a thing considering our current military deployment.

Blacks were living in America in the hundred years between the emancipation Proclimation and the 60s... do you want to tell me why they weren't just happy to be here instead of on the plantation? Did we ever mute the citizenship of any BLACK PANTHER party members? The klan? Malcolm X? no. There would BE NO hezzbolah if Israel wasn't so fucking racist against muslims. Hey, Big SHOCKER, there were rebellions in South Africa too. In fact, wold you care to tell Allie why NELSON MANDELLA WAS IN PRISON?

and if you are not reading the clear zionist position that anything israel does for the sake of a JEWISH israel is acceptable then you arent reading the same threads im posting in.

Apparently, Nelson's example is only applicable to non-muslims.
Nelson-Mandela-Freed-Print-C10109556.jpeg

Guerrilla activities

In 1961, Mandela became the leader of the ANC's armed wing, Umkhonto we Sizwe (translated as Spear of the Nation, also abbreviated as MK), which he co-founded. He coordinated a sabotage campaign against military and government targets, and made plans for a possible guerrilla war if sabotage failed to end apartheid. A few decades later, MK did wage a guerrilla war against the regime, especially during the 1980s, in which many civilians were killed. Mandela also raised funds for MK abroad, and arranged for paramilitary training, visiting various African governments.

Mandela explains the move to embark on armed struggle as a last resort, when increasing repression and violence from the state convinced him that many years of non-violent protest against apartheid had achieved nothing and could not succeed.[6][2]

Mandela later admitted that the ANC, in its struggle against apartheid, also violated human rights, and has sharply criticised attempts by parts of his party to remove statements supporting this fact from the reports of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.[7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Mandela

Seems to me Israel did just fine without us. If anything, we have put pressure on Israel to quit kicking everyone's asses all over the place.

It's not apathy, it's reality. The reality is they hide where there are children because they know they can pick their enemies off and their enemies will be reluctant to pursue them for fear of hurting children. But if you want to keep YOUR children from being picked off, you have to deal with the problem.

Decent people don't hide behind children when waging a war. When the children are inadvertently killed (and it IS inadvertent) then the ones to blame are the ones who retreat to their midst.

The pigs.

and the reality was the the germans told the jews to get out before throwing them into Auschwitz. I won't act like the holocaust is the product of jewish stubbornness to leave germany if you can open you mind and heart up just an inch when it comes to palestineian humanity.

I'd feel differently about Palestinians if they cared a little more about the kids they've killed, intentionally and unintentionally.

and, Im sure there were germans who would have felt a little bit of sadness towards the jews if they werent perceived as such a threat.

Did you ever see the movie Red Dawn? Did you identify with the KIDS or the INVADING Commies?

I just want to align your frame of reference here. South africa used kids in it's struggle too.

By the way, did you catch that slam dunk regarding Nelson Mandella? hehehehe..

Forum List

Back