White Lives Matter More in Ukraine

OP is underlining the US Nazi presence in Ukey Land . Kyiv Government is 100% Nazi ( fascist) .

Which is why dear Uncle P and his brave boys are running a de-nazification operation to clear the military aspirations

of the corrupt thugs in charge .

Three cheers for dear Uncle P .

Write to your Rep and ask that funds be sent to your real friends in Moscow .

Poor Pooty poot.
His lasting legacy will be losing,

Why can't you recognize George Floyd's death was ruled a homicide and not a drug overdose?

Two autopsies both find George Floyd died by homicide, but differ on some key details

We are used to an activist judiciary issuing political verdicts.

How does one say "free Derek Chauvin" in Ukrainian?
Why would Americans conflate such white supremacists with champions of democracy?

White Lives Matter more in Ukraine | MR Online

"In 2020 millions of people around the world protested against racism in the wake of the police murder of George Floyd.

"Ukrainians made it clear that they were not to be included amongst that mass of humanity and in fact expressed their support for white supremacy.

"In June 2020, a group of football fans at a match in Ukraine unfurled a banner reading, 'Free Derek Chauvin.'

"Chauvin is the man who murdered George Floyd.

"Not to be outdone, members of the neo-Nazi group Nazionalny Sprotyv, National Resistance, marched on October 14, 2020 with a banner that made the point very clear.

"The words 'White Lives Matter' were written in English and in much larger type than the name of the organization which appeared in small type below..."
zaluzhny-bandera.jpg

"Ukraine was a divided nation from its very beginnings after World War I, with half of the country hating the Soviet Union so much that they sided with and fought alongside the Germans.

"January 1 is officially celebrated not just as the first day of the year but as the birthday of Ukraine’s chief Nazi collaborator, Stepan Bandera.

"The 2023 celebration was no exception but not without embarrassment.

"The Ukrainian parliament was forced to delete a Twitter post featuring a photo of army commander General Valerii Zaluzhny juxtaposed with an image of Bandera.

"Bandera massacred thousands of Poles during the war and the Ukrainians had to be reminded through diplomatic channels that everyone isn’t as forgiving as clueless Americans.

"Just as Operation Paperclip is an inconvenient and rarely discussed truth, Ukraine’s continuing Nazi and white supremacist connections are now hushed up by the U.S. state and its media partners."
There are nazis in all countries.. We dont judge the US by the actions of Trump and his oath keeper/proud boys acolytes.Why do you hold |Ukraine to a higher standard ?
Your post is low standard putin crap.

White supremacists believe white lives matter more than non-white lives
You are an idiot bigot. Where did you ever see an organization that said (only) White Lives Matter? Now tell where you saw one that said (only) Black Lives Matter. I'll tell you where you saw it--right here in the good old US of A. The racist organization exists. As for 500 years--cry me a river. I have been on this earth far shorter time than that and I can assure you that during my time, POC have enjoyed more benefits based on their race than I have ever received. You are a disingenuous racist fool.

I find it upsetting that Ukrainians would call for freeing George Floyd's murderer.
Do you?
"Black Lives Matter" is legitimate protest to the effects of centuries of white supremacist rule in the US.
"White Lives Matter" when advocated by these particular Ukrainians is justification for white supremacy.
Some aren't buying the results of autopsy. Paying off the forensic morgue goons would be first-cause philosophy once the dems helped to get anti-Trump momentum in the pre-election media. These goons are not experienced enough to define the cause(s) of this suicide-murder, but would be inclined to bribery and following racist blm opportunism.

OP is underlining the US Nazi presence in Ukey Land . Kyiv Government is 100% Nazi ( fascist) .

Which is why dear Uncle P and his brave boys are running a de-nazification operation to clear the military aspirations

of the corrupt thugs in charge .

Three cheers for dear Uncle P .

Write to your Rep and ask that funds be sent to your real friends in Moscow .
Hitler was aware that that the origins of the swastika were from Ice Age Mezin, Ukraine. The first article about this was written in German. USMB search: 'mezin.'

We are used to an activist judiciary issuing political verdicts.
Did Chauvin's jurors know that?
_117690548_gettyimages-1231589492.jpg.webp

"Former police officer Derek Chauvin goes on trial next Monday on two counts of murder and one count of manslaughter over the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man, last May in the city of Minneapolis.

"Fourteen jurors, who will remain anonymous and unseen throughout the televised trial, will decide whether Mr Chauvin should serve time in prison or be acquitted."

Chauvin trial: Who are the jurors who will decide the former police officer's fate?

"Former police officer Derek Chauvin goes on trial next Monday on two counts of murder and one count of manslaughter over the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man, last May in the city of Minneapolis.

"Fourteen jurors, who will remain anonymous and unseen throughout the televised trial, will decide whether Mr Chauvin should serve time in prison or be acquitted."

Chauvin trial: Who are the jurors who will decide the former police officer's fate?
Sure, impartial jurors. Jurors who were more than aware of the riots outside the courthouse and the threats to jurors that were being made public by the media and rioters. There was no way in HELL, that Derek Chauvin got a fair trial in Mnpls. A change of venue should have been the first order of business.

Why couldn't poor ol' George breathe when they tried putting him in the car?

There are nazis in all countries.. We dont judge the US by the actions of Trump and his oath keeper/proud boys acolytes.Why do you hold |Ukraine to a higher standard ?
Your post is low standard putin crap.
We don't supply billion$ in aid to Proud Boys either.
Why do you think the US repeatedly finds it necessary to instigate coups on the opposite side of the planet?

https://www.npr.org/2016/12/22/506625913/database-tracks-history-of-u-s-meddling-in-foreign-elections

We don't supply billion$ in aid to Proud Boys either.
Why do you think the US repeatedly finds it necessary to instigate coups on the opposite side of the planet?

https://www.npr.org/2016/12/22/506625913/database-tracks-history-of-u-s-meddling-in-foreign-elections
History shows us that isolationism and appeasement do not work when faced with linatics like putin.
Its far cheaper to fight him in Ukraine than it would be in Germany or serbia or Poland.
Im happy to see my taxes fund Ukraine resistance than to send my kids to fight in Europe. My family lost too many members fighting other despots over there.

Putin cant be allowed to succeed.
He is slowly realiing that.

The US meddles in overseas affairs for American interests, or supposed American interests. The idea that they have plotted against Russia is risible. Russia is a backward state that would be a burden to any power crazy enough to take it on.

You are an idiot bigot. Where did you ever see an organization that said (only) White Lives Matter? Now tell where you saw one that said (only) Black Lives Matter. I'll tell you where you saw it--right here in the good old US of A. The racist organization exists.
Got a link?
While you're at it, supply a few examples of white Americans being denied Constitutional rights on the basis of race.

History shows us that isolationism and appeasement do not work when faced with linatics like putin.
Its far cheaper to fight him in Ukraine than it would be in Germany or serbia or Poland.
Im happy to see my taxes fund Ukraine resistance than to send my kids to fight in Europe. My family lost too many members fighting other despots over there.

Putin cant be allowed to succeed.
He is slowly realiing that.

The US meddles in overseas affairs for American interests, or supposed American interests. The idea that they have plotted against Russia is risible. Russia is a backward state that would be a burden to any power crazy enough to take it on.
Putin isn’t a lunatic. So everything you believe is wrong.

Forum List

Back