White libbs are afraid to anger blacks !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
thats right !!!why do you think they deny that blacks commit the most crimes per capita ??why do you think they call any white citizen a racist when they tell the truth about the problems in the black community ??? when you state facts like blacks assault and kill whites 50 times more than whites than whites commit crimes against blacks ??? ever see a white libb around other blacks ??when you do they make fools out of themselves trying to act ghetto and fit in !! it is fear !!and blacks know this !!! and they take advantage of it politically !! libbs are punks and bitches to the black man !! it is probably easier for libbs to act tolerant to a threat than to admit that they are to cowardly to stand up against it !!

Last edited:
OMG I had my brother-in-law all wrong, I thought he was some nerdy computer programmer that wouldn't hurt anything, so much so that he's a vegan. Based on your evidence he's plotting to attack me.

What a tard troll you are.

OMG I had my brother-in-law all wrong, I thought he was some nerdy computer programmer that wouldn't hurt anything, so much so that he's a vegan. Based on your evidence he's plotting to attack me.

What a tard troll you are.
what does your post have to do with the subject matter coward ??

Conservatives are also afraid to upset blacks. They won't say the truth about race too much more than liberals will. Whites in general are afraid to say what's going on, because they'll get called...

racist.

And fired from their jobs.

Those are real threats.

It kinda sucks.

Conservatives are also afraid to upset blacks. They won't say the truth about race too much more than liberals will. Whites in general are afraid to say what's going on, because they'll get called...

racist.

And fired from their jobs.

Those are real threats.

It kinda sucks.
and it is giving blacks free a free pass to ruin our school systems,and bankrupt the country !!

thats right !!!why do you think they deny that blacks commit the most crimes per capita ??why do you think they call any white citizen a racist when they tell the truth about the problems in the black community ??? when you state facts like blacks assault and kill whites 50 times more than whites than whites commit crimes against blacks ??? ever see a white libb around other blacks ??when you do they make fools out of themselves trying to act ghetto and fit in !! it is fear !!and blacks know this !!! and they take advantage of it politically !! libbs are punks and bitches to the black man !! it is probably easier for libbs to act tolerant to a threat than to admit that they are to cowardly to stand up against it !!

Hey, I am no lib and I am afraid to anger blacks, these days. This is what I sent to a poster here, in a PM while ago, today:

"I feel we are close to a civil war. I am fairly safe where I live and I seldom ever see a black person, but two days ago at the store, I saw two black teens ( boys ) in the parking lot, with hoodies, and I did not feel safe. Rational or not, it is what I felt.

"We have our share of Hispanics here, but they are non-violent, as of this post."

Hey, I am no lib and I am afraid to anger blacks, these days. This is what I sent to a poster here, in a PM while ago, today:

"I feel we are close to a civil war. I am fairly safe where I live and I seldom ever see a black person, but two days ago at the store, I saw two black teens ( boys ) in the parking lot, with hoodies, and I did not feel safe. Rational or not, it is what I felt.

"We have our share of Hispanics here, but they are non-violent, as of this post."
you have the right to bare arms !!! i would advise all white Americans to exercise this right !!

you have the right to bare arms !!! i would advise all white Americans to exercise this right !!

I guess I should buy a gun. It's too cold to bare my own arms, here..:lol:

Bare arms in the summer are fine; here is some of that WHITE on WHITE violence:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3LVgeOTjqg]Riot Police get their Asses Kicked by Soccer Fans - YouTube[/ame]

I guess I should buy a gun. It's too cold to bare my own arms, here..:lol:
all jokes aside you should !!! if you are assaulted by a gang of blacks they will show no mercy !!

Forum List

Back