White House Won't Fire Mueller

Well, as I always say, it's a good thing to have 30 or 40 "investigations" going on at any given time. Half from one tribe, half from the other.

This way we can avoid collaborating to address the country's problems indefinitely.

That is the whole point of the Herr Mewler investigation, isn't it? The deep state is trying everything it can to avoid giving Trump or Republicans anything they want.

Pretty much. Taken from the Ken Starr playbook. Muelller is simply following the example set before him

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course as a hack partisan leftist you blame Democrat behavior specifically on Republicans.

But your fundamental point is correct that Mueller is playing by the normal rules of special prosecutors. They are not there to find out the truth, they are there to bring charges.

But again, Ken Starr created that? What are you, twelve? You don't remember back to the Clinton administration? Even when you're basically right, you're an idiot

Hey dumb fuck, Ken Starr was going after the Clinton Admin.

You are trying way too hard to get my attention. You must have a very lonely life

Trump, a political outsider was elected president.

A few key descriptors were missed in your statement, because he is also a deplorable piece of shit liar

Well, after eight years of you sucking off Obama, one thing that's certain is that this isn't your problem with Trump

Obama is a saint in comparison, quit equalizing.

I don't recall Obama pressuring or slandering or firing Comey when he was very publicly investigating Clinton - do you?

OMG you're a sheep. Obama could shit in your soup and tell you it's peas and you'd believe him

Why do you refuse to answer a simple question?

I don't recall Obama pressuring or slandering or firing Comey when he was very publicly investigating Clinton - do you?

Well, as I always say, it's a good thing to have 30 or 40 "investigations" going on at any given time. Half from one tribe, half from the other.

This way we can avoid collaborating to address the country's problems indefinitely.

That is the whole point of the Herr Mewler investigation, isn't it? The deep state is trying everything it can to avoid giving Trump or Republicans anything they want.

Pretty much. Taken from the Ken Starr playbook. Muelller is simply following the example set before him

Not really. Starr didn't initiate any investigation of Slick Willy's sexual pecadellos. The Monica Lewinski thing started when others came to him.

Which is what is happening with Mueller...the original point of the investigation gets lost quickly and they keep going till they have something to justify their salary.

The Whitewater scandal gave Ken Starr plenty to keep him busy. The Herr Mewler investigation, on the other hand, is totally made up. There's nothing there.

A few key descriptors were missed in your statement, because he is also a deplorable piece of shit liar

Well, after eight years of you sucking off Obama, one thing that's certain is that this isn't your problem with Trump

OMG you're a sheep. Obama could shit in your soup and tell you it's peas and you'd believe him

That's because he had his minions in the FBI making sure that she was never charged.

No, both are equally vile pieces of shit who have no business in the White House and no clue how to do the job they were elected to do

Are they? Then answer the question you quoted:

What has Obama done that came ANYWHERE NEAR the sort of lying, slander, politization and obstruction this administration is knee deep in on a daily basis?

Using the IRS to get conservatives, giving guns to Mexican drug cartels, blaming an orchestrated attack on 9/11 on a video, lying to the American people we can keep our health plans, lying to the American people that government run healthcare will save us money, lying that the NSA isn't spying on Americans, lying that he'd get us out of the ME quagmire by finishing W's timeline in Iraq, expanding Afghanistan and attacking Libya, saying there is a red line in Syria, lying that he knew how to fix the economy then lying that the problem was it was worse than he thought ...

Just a few. Obama was lying scum for sure

Of course as a hack partisan leftist you blame Democrat behavior specifically on Republicans.

But your fundamental point is correct that Mueller is playing by the normal rules of special prosecutors. They are not there to find out the truth, they are there to bring charges.

But again, Ken Starr created that? What are you, twelve? You don't remember back to the Clinton administration? Even when you're basically right, you're an idiot

Hey dumb fuck, Ken Starr was going after the Clinton Admin.

You are trying way too hard to get my attention. You must have a very lonely life

You keep replying to me and I keep replying to you. That's me trying to get your attention? Gawd you're a dumb ass.

And swish, you moved the goal posts on Ken Starr. You said Ken Starr was the one who created what a special prosecutor is, which is a file charges role, not an impartial investigation. I agreed with you Ken Starr was that. But to say Ken Starr made special prosecutors that is just the hack partisan Democrat that you are.

Also, while you called Redfish a ball licker for agreeing with me, funny how you're not calling the leftists who are agreeing with you that. Yet another double standard for the drama queen

Not really. Starr didn't initiate any investigation of Slick Willy's sexual pecadellos. The Monica Lewinski thing started when others came to him.

Which is what is happening with Mueller...the original point of the investigation gets lost quickly and they keep going till they have something to justify their salary.

The Whitewater scandal gave Ken Starr plenty to keep him busy. The Herr Mewler investigation, on the other hand, is totally made up. There's nothing there.

Never mind. Put your head back up Trumps ass, I cannot handle anymore partisan ignorance right now.

I think I will go to the zoo and watch the monkeys throw their shit at each other, they have a higher IQ than the partisans on here

Are you serious? His minion had a flagrantly unethical tarmac meeting and ensured no charges were filed. Obama made the FBI investigation irrelevant at a higher level. And you say that wasn't slimy? You're delusional

Never mind. Put your head back up Trumps ass, I cannot handle anymore partisan ignorance right now.

I think I will go to the zoo and watch the monkeys throw their shit at each other, they have a higher IQ than the partisans on here

Right, you want to go back to just attacking Republicans because you are tired of partisan. Couldn't make up the shit you actually believe

No, both are equally vile pieces of shit who have no business in the White House and no clue how to do the job they were elected to do

What has Obama done that came ANYWHERE NEAR the sort of lying, slander, politization and obstruction this administration is knee deep in on a daily basis?

Using the IRS to get conservatives

REALLY? Obama used IRS to get conservatives?

Where is the evidence of Obama's or anyone else at the WH being involved? Where is Obama behaving like a piece of shit when these issues came up? Where is him going after people looking into the matter?

What, other than plain ol' Obama paranoia do you have to tie him to this?

Now compare that to Trump's behavior -
attacking FBI/CIA and constantly contradicting the findings of American Intelligence
asking for personal loyalty from FBI,
asking FBI director to drop investigation,
slandering and firing FBI Director, admitting on TV lying about the rationale for the firing.
Attacking publicly his own AG for not going hard enough after FBI leadership.
Attacking and even issuing an order of firing of special investigator.

This list goes on and on and on.

Last edited:

I always find it amusing when obviously partisan turds like you claim they aren't partisan. Have you ever criticised a Democrat in this forum?

Where is the evidence of Obama's or anyone else at the WH being involved? Where is Obama behaving like a piece of shit when these issues came up? Where is him going after people looking into the matter?

I'm just laughing at you. You don't know about Lois Lerner?

Here's what you do to stop being a hack partisan Democrat bitch. Cut the sweeping shit you say about Trump that is flagrant hypocrisy over your complete lack of concern for any standards for Obama and focus on the issues. You can't do it, can you? What does that say about your beliefs? It says they aren't real, you're just on a side

Are you serious? His minion had a flagrantly unethical tarmac meeting and ensured no charges were filed. Obama made the FBI investigation irrelevant at a higher level. And you say that wasn't slimy? You're delusional

...wtf? Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States of America...was "Obama minion"? Retard, Bill is no one's "minion" and you have ZERO evidence of Obama having anything to do with the meeting.

Bill did meet with Lynch, about what, no one knows and yes that includes you.

Last edited:

I'm just laughing at you. You don't know about Lois Lerner?

Keep laughing moron, it's not helping your case though.

Yes I do know of LL. What about her and how does it connect to Obama.

...wtf? Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States of America...was "Obama minion"? Retard, Bill is no one's "minion" and you have ZERO evidence of Obama having anything to do with the meeting.

a secret meeting at a remote airport, and a few days later Comey changes "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless" and "investigation" to "matter". Don't be so fricken naïve.

I wonder how much money went from the Clinton foundation to Lynch's swiss bank account.

I am fully opposed to this. Mueller in on a witch hunt and it's time to bring him up short. But, here is what the article @ WH Attorney Says Trump Has No Plans to Fire Mueller - Here's What's Being Considered Instead says:

The Mueller probe is likely far from over, but there are also growing calls for a second special counsel to investigate allegations of abuse in the FBI and Department of Justice.

Sessions is considering the possibility.
Of course you are stopping Mueller's investigation.

Anything to prevent the truth from coming out about President Trump.

a secret meeting at a remote airport, and a few days later Comey changes "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless" and "investigation" to "matter". Don't be so fricken naïve.

I wonder how much money went from the Clinton foundation to Lynch's swiss bank account.

I know- I know!

Less than the amount that Putin gave the Trump campaign in order to defeat Hillary.

What, other than plain ol' Obama paranoia do you have to tie him to this?

Now compare that to Trump's behavior -
attacking FBI/CIA and constantly contradicting the findings of American Intelligence
asking for personal loyalty from FBI,
asking FBI director to drop investigation,
slandering and firing FBI Director, admitting on TV lying about the rationale for the firing.
Attacking publicly his own AG for not going hard enough after FBI leadership.
Attacking and even issuing an order of firing of special investigator.

This list goes on and on and on.

then there is this:

Benghazi....
..a historical "fake news" embarrassment.

Benghazi and the Matching Serial Numbers

Here is the REAL story.

Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi.

Then some of the soldier fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan and were used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA.

Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams.

It was the State Dept., not the CIA, that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't approve supplying these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft.

Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a YouTube video.

Obama and Hillary committed treason and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was the result of a YouTube video, even though everyone knew it was not.

Further, the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals.

Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor.

So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at Congressional hearings.

Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.

Forward this again and again and again until everyone reads the true story.

And just think over half of the US population doesn’t know this.

I know- I know!

Less than the amount that Putin gave the Trump campaign in order to defeat Hillary.

so now you are claiming direct payments from Putin to the Trump campaign? I cant wait for your proof of that.

Forum List

Back