White House refuses to consider even a tax break on gas prices....

No, my neighbor with the twitch and the lazy eye has a better chance of being elected President than that cow...
I'm sure your neighbor is lovely

it's the elites who are lost souls... so it seems

so it seems... not judging, just saying...

I'm sure your neighbor is lovely

it's the elites who are lost souls... so it seems

so it seems... not judging, just saying...

"Chuck" was literally kicked in the head by a horse when he was a child (he's mid-30's now; 36, I think), and he suffered a significant degree of brain damage as a result. He lives with his parents, and will never really be able to live on his own.

That said, he's the most wonderful guy, and there's just about nothing he can't fix on a car, or a home improvement he can't accomplish. The guy has an almost savant-like level of concentration. His Dad says he's always been that way. He rebuilt the transmission in his brother's Shelby in their garage.

I have no doubt that, given half a chance, he'd do a pretty fair job of fixing what's broken inside the beltway, too...

Well, the only thing the feds could do is suspend the Federal Gasoline Excise Tax which is $0.184.

You'd get more relief if your state suspended their tax as most states' tax exceeds the federal...

At this point anything is a help. Cutting taxes hurt a state as most of them spend our money more responsibly. Most of the money we spend on the federal government is wasted. They could use a lot less to waste.

"Chuck" was literally kicked in the head by a horse when he was a child (he's mid-30's now; 36, I think), and he suffered a significant degree of brain damage as a result. He lives with his parents, and will never really be able to live on his own.

That said, he's the most wonderful guy, and there's just about nothing he can't fix on a car, or a home improvement he can't accomplish. The guy has an almost savant-like level of concentration. His Dad says he's always been that way. He rebuilt the transmission in his brother's Shelby in their garage.

I have no doubt that, given half a chance, he'd do a pretty fair job of fixing what's broken inside the beltway, too...
That's impressive... esp the part about rebuilding a tranny. I've known a lot of mechanics in my life (learned some things from them for which I am very grateful) and none of them ever liked rebuilding trannies... they just buy a used or new one and replace it.

Transmissions were never something I got to watch being worked on. I know engines somewhat.. The more you know, the less mechanics can rip u off, I've found..

At this point anything is a help. Cutting taxes hurt a state as most of them spend our money more responsibly. Most of the money we spend on the federal government is wasted. They could use a lot less to waste.
i think both state and fed waste $$

pay so much taxes yet roads are messed up everywhere... blue state/red... doesn't matter

btw

at first I thought you were talking about chuckie the crybaby schumer

i thought.. what? he got kicked in the head by a horse... that explains a few things..

LOL

i think both state and fed waste $$

pay so much taxes yet roads are messed up everywhere... blue state/red... doesn't matter

You have much less wasteful spending in state than fed. For instance the commies want to tear down and replace a perfectly good highway bridge because they deemed he bridge to be racist. Outside of a solid blue state, they'd have a hell of a time justifying that to state taxpayers if it was the state doing it. Electric car charging stations all across our highways that nobody will use. Local news stations would be questioning the state leaders that would want to waste money like that, again, outside of commie states.

Forum List

Back