White House Press Secretary Can't Answer Why Obama Has A Connecticut Social Security Number

I was born in Washington State but my Social Security Number is from Texas. Wanna know why? because back then one did not get a social security number right after birth one got one latter in life when they actually needed it. I happened to be in Texas when i applied for mine. Perhaps Obama was not in Hawaii when he applied for his?
Careful there, old man, you are using common sense.

As I have said, there are many possibilities. He certainly could have applied in Connecticut, or he could have applied from Indonesian and it would have been handled through any of a number processing centers located in different states. An application for a social security number could have been mailed to any social security office for processing

I agree, so why doesn't he just explain? It's hard to feel sorry for you people over birthers when under W your mantra was he should answer any and all questions no matter how contrived or it proved he had something to hide and under Obama your standard did a 180. As for applying from Indonesia, I also thought of that, but Connecticut seems a pretty unlikely place for it to go to be processed for no reason

As SSA has said, the area number prior to 1972 did not indicate where a person resides. Basically, it was used as a pointer to where his social security records were kept. It may have been where he resided or it may not have been.

Right, but according to the quote you and others presented it did show where you applied

If you look hard enough, you will find anomalies in everyone's life. When I was a kid, I worked in many temporary and part time jobs. I had no social security number. I got my social security card when I was 21 in Texas looking for a job but before I found one I moved back home to Louisiana. So today, I have a Social Security card with area number of 451 but I never actually resided in Texas. I had a middle age man who worked for me who said he had no birth certificate because he was abandoned as a child and he never knew his parents or anything about his birth. In order to get a Social Security card, he had to gather records about his early childhood. An estimate was made of his place and date of birth. The courts issued a "Fact of Birth" which allowed him to get a social security card, however it is not accepted as a birth certificate by all government agencies.

Right, again, you know why it's Texas, you applied there. And your quote said it's where they applied as well. No one has supported they moved around applications. Frankly that would have been way LESS likely then as it was all paper, not electronic like today. It's hard to imagine they really took paper applications and shipped them out of State and no one has said they did, now your conjecture is getting pretty wild.
For a president to waste valuable time trying to explain why the SSA administration issued him a social security card with area code of 42 would be ridiculous. Would it satisfy the conspiracy theorists? Of course not. They would just create more theories and more questions. Just look at a partial list of conspiracy theories surrounding Obama's birth certificate. Almost all of these have been debunked but they live on.

• A credentialed document examiner, Reed Hayes, has stated that the White House PDF birth certificate is a 100% forgery. Until the Hayes report is released, its conclusions, whatever they are, cannot be debunked or verified.
The Debunker s Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories

As I have said, there are many possibilities. He certainly could have applied in Connecticut, or he could have applied from Indonesian and it would have been handled through any of a number processing centers located in different states. An application for a social security number could have been mailed to any social security office for processing

I agree, so why doesn't he just explain? It's hard to feel sorry for you people over birthers when under W your mantra was he should answer any and all questions no matter how contrived or it proved he had something to hide and under Obama your standard did a 180. As for applying from Indonesia, I also thought of that, but Connecticut seems a pretty unlikely place for it to go to be processed for no reason

As SSA has said, the area number prior to 1972 did not indicate where a person resides. Basically, it was used as a pointer to where his social security records were kept. It may have been where he resided or it may not have been.

Right, but according to the quote you and others presented it did show where you applied

If you look hard enough, you will find anomalies in everyone's life. When I was a kid, I worked in many temporary and part time jobs. I had no social security number. I got my social security card when I was 21 in Texas looking for a job but before I found one I moved back home to Louisiana. So today, I have a Social Security card with area number of 451 but I never actually resided in Texas. I had a middle age man who worked for me who said he had no birth certificate because he was abandoned as a child and he never knew his parents or anything about his birth. In order to get a Social Security card, he had to gather records about his early childhood. An estimate was made of his place and date of birth. The courts issued a "Fact of Birth" which allowed him to get a social security card, however it is not accepted as a birth certificate by all government agencies.

Right, again, you know why it's Texas, you applied there. And your quote said it's where they applied as well. No one has supported they moved around applications. Frankly that would have been way LESS likely then as it was all paper, not electronic like today. It's hard to imagine they really took paper applications and shipped them out of State and no one has said they did, now your conjecture is getting pretty wild.
For a president to waste valuable time trying to explain why the SSA administration issued him a social security card with area code of 42 would be ridiculous. Would it satisfy the conspiracy theorists? Of course not. They would just create more theories and more questions. Just look at a partial list of conspiracy theories surrounding Obama's birth certificate. Almost all of these have been debunked but they live on.

• A credentialed document examiner, Reed Hayes, has stated that the White House PDF birth certificate is a 100% forgery. Until the Hayes report is released, its conclusions, whatever they are, cannot be debunked or verified.

Anything that distracts his imperial highness from ruling is a good thing

Anything that distracts his imperial highness from ruling is a good thing
And that my friend is what drives most these conspiracy theories.

"White House Press Secretary Can't Answer Why Obama Has A Connecticut Social Security Number"

Likely because the question is ignorant and idiotic:

“Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office.”

Social Security History

So why would they apply in Connecticut? It's a simple question, one you'd be drenched in gas in Lafayette Park threatening to light the match if it was a Republican

Why would I care about it for any candidate Republican or Democrat?
We have never cared about the Social Security number of any candidate or President. I have never searched through the details of any candidate's lives looking for any unexplained anomaly to obsess about like Birthers do.

Why do Birthers insist on treating Barack Obama differently from every other President and candidate?

Because that is what Birthers do.

Well lets look at each of your claims
Lived in a foreign country under an assumed name.
LOL- Barrack was called 'Barry' (a nickname- like 'Bill') until he was in college and decided he preferred his given name. Only a Birther would be upset that this President used a nick name- while ignoring 'Bill" Clinton and 'Jack' Kennedy also using nicknames.

Traveled to countries while a travel ban was enforced.
No record of Obama traveling to Cuba- the only country Americans have been banned from traveling to- sounds like you are drinking the Birther koolaid again.

Being born in Hawaii yet there is little record of that actually happening.
Other than birth certificates, official records in Hawaii, birth announcements in newspapers, and the governor of Hawaii saying he remembers when Obama was born?

Goes to Germany to give a campaign speech and is apparently recieved by a large crowd.
Okay- I have to admit- even I- used to Birther idiocy- can't figure out why this concerns you- other than perhaps sheer xenophobia.

Receives a Nobel prize for doing nothing but being elected then bombs the crap out of brown countries.
What is a 'brown' country? While I think that Obama had not earned a Nobel Peace Prize- he certainly had nothing to do with his receiving it.

How he got into Occidental college being a dopper (admitted), then Columbia and Harvard is very intersting. Especially considering he himself says he wasn't the best student.

LOL- you think 'doppers' didn't get into college in the '80's'? I suspect you never actually went to college. Obama never said he had bad grades- he said he wasn't a good student in high school.

Birthers never cared about the grades of any President- until President Obama was elected.

Barry Sorototo was more then a nick name, it was the name he registered to a Muslim school in Indonesia. Who has a two name nickname?

The Mystery of Barack Obama Continues Obama Social Security Numbers

Barry was a nickname. Soetoro was the name of his step-father. Nothing particularly unusual about being called by the step fathers last name.

Bill Clinton was born William Jefferson Blythe III- but was called Bill Clinton for years before he legally adopted his step-fathers surname.

Gerald Ford was born Leslie Lynch King Jr.- but was called Gerald Rudolff Ford Jr. for 20 years before legally changing his name to Gerald Rudolf Ford Jr.- but was called "Jerry Ford".

Birthers are hilarious when they trip over themselves in being ignorant.

So thank you for finally someone on the left admitting he did go by an assumed name. Bravo your honesty is refreshing.

'assumed name'- you mean like Gerry Ford was called by an 'assumed name' when he was a little kid? Like Rafael Cruz goes by an 'assumed name- Ted Cruz?

Birthers are such idiots.

Barry Soetoro = Barack Obama

Ted Cruz = Rafael Cruz

note in the first case the last name is assumed, in the second it is the same. A nick name is not an assumed name.

Since an assumed name means a name intended to deceive- neither is an assumed name.

'assumed name'- you mean like Gerry Ford was called by an 'assumed name' when he was a little kid? Like Rafael Cruz goes by an 'assumed name- Ted Cruz?

Birthers are such idiots

BTW, while I realize you were using examples of people to show that others lived under and assumed name, none of those you mentioned actually did live under an assumed name. I do believe in every one of them you said they legally changed their name. But really nice informative try.

Truthfully Ford, Clinton and Obama never lived under 'assumed names'- they all however as children lived with names that were not their legal names.

Eventually Ford and Clinton legally changed their names- but lived for years- just as Barack Obama did- with a nick name as the first name- and the name of a step father as their last name.

You of course- only care that 6 year old Barack Obama was called by a different name by his step father- and ignore that 6 year old Bill and 6 year old Jerry were also.

You just can't give up on the BS. What I said was exactly correct. He lived in a foreign country under an assumed name. That is all I said on the subject of his name. That is factual as you have admitted. But you can't stand being shown to be wrong so you bring up the birher crap again. And again I challenge you to find anywhere I ever said Obama was born anywhere other then Hawaii. Go ahead this is the internet age, if I posted it you should be able to find it. I can't prove a negative so it is up to you to find.
=
What I said was exactly correct. He lived in a foreign country under an assumed name

Barack Obama lived in a foreign country using another his stepfather's name- not an 'assumed' name'- since assumed means intending to deceive and there is no evidence that there was ever any intent by 6 year old Barack Obama aka Barry Soetoro to deceive.

Truthfully Ford, Clinton and Obama never lived under 'assumed names'- they all however as children lived with names that were not their legal names.

Eventually Ford and Clinton legally changed their names- but lived for years- just as Barack Obama did- with a nick name as the first name- and the name of a step father as their last name.

You of course- only care that 6 year old Barack Obama was called by a different name by his step father- and ignore that 6 year old Bill and 6 year old Jerry were also.

Freewill is using an assumed name here to disguise his identity.

Everybody knew Barak in Indonesia, who he was, who his family was.

I haven't seen such deflection in my life. The guy is truly stumped. Never the less, we still need answers to Lester's question to the press secretary.

robert gibbs obama social security number - YouTube
How come you won't tell us what your Social Security Number is?
maybe because he is not an illegal that was snuck into this country and handed the position of president with the hopes of bringing the Untied States to its knees?

I haven't seen such deflection in my life. The guy is truly stumped. Never the less, we still need answers to Lester's question to the press secretary.

maybe because he is not an illegal that was snuck into this country and handed the position of president with the hopes of bringing the Untied States to its knees?

How do you know he isn't?

How do you know he is? More evidence pointing to the fact that he isnt, and then we have his anti American acts to base it on also.
I say he is illegal, you cant prove otherwise.

How do you know he is? More evidence pointing to the fact that he isnt, and then we have his anti American acts to base it on also.

Well if you want to think that Stevie the racist is an illegal- go for it.

Your say means nothing, podjo. Trot along. :lol:

Who is Stevie and why are you such an idiot?

Stevie the racist- the writer of the OP- who you are calling an illegal alien.

And since I am not an idiot- it would appear you just are confused.

Since my post was not in reference to Stevie, and very obvious that it was not, I would have to say that you are an idiot, a confused idiot.
Now, prove that the person in question that I happened to mention as the fake president, is in fact a legal citizen of this once (before him) great nation.

Why isn't post about the unemployment situation in conspiracy theory? It just seems to me that putting this issue in conspiracy theory is just a way of deligitimizing this issue.

Since my post was not in reference to Stevie, and very obvious that it was not, I would have to say that you are an idiot, a confused idiot.
Now, prove that the person in question that I happened to mention as the fake president, is in fact a legal citizen of this once (before him) great nation.
Already been proved so no you don't get "just once more." You are confused person.

Since you can't seem to even name whoever it is you think is not a legal citizen of whatever 'great nation' you pretend to be a citizen of- how can I prove anything to you?

Forum List

Back