White House Press Secretary Can't Answer Why Obama Has A Connecticut Social Security Number

What is obamas social security number? He can clear up a lot of confusion if he just shared that with the public.

There is no controversy or conspiracy except among the uneducated.

For all your answers go to: The Debunker s Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories

Are we not allowed to ask questions or will such a question be to offensive to our lord...you know...the dark one....the guy we call president...the dark lord of the sith....the bearer of the ring that rules them all...etc etc etc.

Any idiot can ask any question.

Doesn't mean that the Administration has an obligation to reply to idiotic questions.

What is obamas social security number? He can clear up a lot of confusion if he just shared that with the public.

LOL- that was released on the internet a long time ago.

Why do you think Birthers keep claiming his SS# is fraudulant?

2z9a0et.jpg

Exactly...

Why would anyone have the moonbat messiah's real number? Isn't that supposed to be protected personal info?

For the record few people have the contempt for that genetic disaster that I have.

However I'm convinced the bastard was born in Hawaii, but I do question the facts behind how he was sired.

I'm fairly certain Frank Marshal Davis is obozo's real father.

timthumb.php

Now it wouldn't suprise me if the prince of prodigality didn't pretend to be a foriegn student in order to take advantage of the status. He is a total scumbag after all.

The fact is that the Obama haters simply hate. The link I gave above answers all of the questions firmly and conclusively to the OP. Haters are just going to hate. Steve was truly stunned when he realized that the guy realized Steve was serious. Any normal person would be stunned by Steve.

Last edited:
I read it was because his Zip code was on number off thus it must have been a transcription error. It is simply amazing how Obama went through life and all these perfectly explainable things happened to him. Lived in a foreign country under an assumed name. Traveled to countries while a travel ban was enforced. Being born in Hawaii yet there is little record of that actually happening. Goes to Germany to give a campaign speech and is apparently recieved by a large crowd. Receives a Nobel prize for doing nothing but being elected then bombs the crap out of brown countries. How he got into Occidental college being a dopper (admitted), then Columbia and Harvard is very intersting. Especially considering he himself says he wasn't the best student.

For all the questions of his past we are lucky fate moved in the fashion it die. Or else we would not have him to lead us out of racial strife and a slow growing economy.

Forum List

Back