White House Press Sec Jean-Pierre drives drunk and causes accident

I think of Shirley Temple dipped in chocolate.

Except that Shirley was always smarter than her.

They're not even in the same ballpark ... IQ-wise. Karine is a "diversity hire" wholly and completely unqualified for her position. I'm not too sure she could handle a cashier's position at McDonalds.

They're not even in the same ballpark ... IQ-wise. Karine is a "diversity hire" wholly and completely unqualified for her position. I'm not too sure she could handle a cashier's position at McDonalds.

Didn't Shirley Temple go on to be a diplomat in her late adult life? Probably served her country with distinction.

We ought to sue her for lying to us every time she gets behind the podium. I can't help but think of Raggedy Ann every time I see her. I call her "Blackity Ann" these days. She's the Netflix version of Raggedy Ann.

s-l500.jpg
I like your screen name. Lots of Dems won’t get it, but I do.

Karine Katrine was drunk? She'd have to be to be able to figure out what that senile stooge she works for says.

It's fun to see right-wingers prove me right over and over and over again....

It's people on this very message thread that knows this story was bullshit a week ago -- but are willing to keep on the bullshit because life is hard....so cope
Simmer down. I have yet to see one credible source for this “story.”

I posted a few above. It's still a pending story, and we can rest assured that if it's legitimate that the White House and the Fake News Media are going to squash the story for as long as possible. Well ... you know how the Democrats operate.

What you posted was fake news. I didn't think I needed to specify this... but... can you post any real news about this story?

What you posted was fake news. I didn't think I needed to specify this... but... can you post any real news about this story?
I posted a few above. It's still a pending story, and we can rest assured that if it's legitimate that the White House and the Fake News Media are going to squash the story for as long as possible. Well ... you know how the Democrats operate. We'll know tomorrow if it's real or fake. So far, there are a number of outlets reporting that it's true and none of the leftist "fact-checkers" have stated that it's false. So we'll just have to be patient and see what comes of it.

I posted a few above. It's still a pending story, and we can rest assured that if it's legitimate that the White House and the Fake News Media are going to squash the story for as long as possible. Well ... you know how the Democrats operate. We'll know tomorrow if it's real or fake. So far, there are a number of outlets reporting that it's true and none of the leftist "fact-checkers" have stated that it's false. So we'll just have to be patient and see what comes of it.
Liberals will deny reality that is right in front of them if it does not match their feelings or wishes

You posted a tweet, which is not news. And you posted a link to fake news on canyon news.

Ans it's not a pending story. It simply never happened; which even you demonstrate by your utter inability to link a real news article about it.

Forum List

Back