White House Press Sec Jean-Pierre drives drunk and causes accident

Apparently ... the worst press secretary in the history of press secretaries got into a no-injury car accident while drunk driving. She'll get a slap on the wrist, I'm sure.

FsKPnenaQAE1ZSG

ec6e6768342a0b3e.png

That's one ignorant little kvnt it would be a pure delight to sue.

Non-injury? If I was in the car he/she/it slammed into, you bet your ass I'd be injured. The car she hit must have been driven by a leftist vermin.

That pos is crazy. Wouldn't surprise me if he shot up school as rabid as he is. Crazy bastard is making all kind of insane claims about what did years ago. This is the kind of freak that needs watching.
Why are you so triggered bro??

Remember when you were cheerleading for this guy after Bush?

John_McCain_official_portrait_2009.jpeg

And then you had to pretend to be against him too.....yall have a habit of that

This idiot has lost his mind!
It's ok that you were on the wrong side of history, and now you are embarrassed about it....

"Barbara Lee, one of the leftmost denizens of Capitol Hill, was famously the only member of Congress to vote against the original authorization of force, a vote held just three days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks."

Barbara was on the right side of history tho......how come you didn't know this -- since you claim to have been against it? You morons were changing French fries to freedom fries because of your undying support for that bullshit war

It's ok that you were on the wrong side of history, and now you are embarrassed about it....

"Barbara Lee, one of the leftmost denizens of Capitol Hill, was famously the only member of Congress to vote against the original authorization of force, a vote held just three days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks."

Barbara was on the right side of history tho......how come you didn't know this -- since you claim to have been against it? You morons were changing French fries to freedom fries because of your undying support for that bullshit war
I didn't claim shit you insane bastard! What the fuck are yapping about? Someone needs to shut this yapping insane liar up.

Sorry, but I had no choice but to put this insane lying pos on ignore. I never made any claims about that fucked up war. He needs to be on a watch list.

I have only said its possible

And you have debunked nothing
it is also possible that you are a peophile..
But I won't pass it off as a fact without evidence...

But I see you tend to believe your feelings over facts....cool
And yes, I have debunked the story.....

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 8.22.09 AM.png

Anytime you have to use a picture of something from a totally different accident and claim it is someone else's car -- the rest of your story is bullshit...

it is also possible that you are a peophile..
But I won't pass it off as a fact without evidence...

But I see you tend to believe your feelings over facts....cool
And yes, I have debunked the story.....

View attachment 772700

Anytime you have to use a picture of something from a totally different accident and claim it is someone else's car -- the rest of your story is bullshit...
There is reporting that something happened

Time will tell

Apparently ... the worst press secretary in the history of press secretaries got into a no-injury car accident while drunk driving. She'll get a slap on the wrist, I'm sure.

FsKPnenaQAE1ZSG

ec6e6768342a0b3e.png

A quick review of other more shall we say less biased propaganda sites finds a nothing burger. But being the brain dead MAGA MAGGOT you are, you would believe any bull shit story that comes down the road.

A quick review of other more shall we say less biased propaganda sites finds a nothing burger. But being the brain dead MAGA MAGGOT you are, you would believe any bull shit story that comes down the road.
Sounds a lot like a self description. I notice that no sooner than I put one of you on ignore, two more slither out of the sewer.

And I bet you believe that America has "never been better off" -- that is -- if you believe your master and king, Pedo Joe.

That's one ignorant little kvnt it would be a pure delight to sue.

Non-injury? If I was in the car he/she/it slammed into, you bet your ass I'd be injured. The car she hit must have been driven by a leftist vermin.

We ought to sue her for lying to us every time she gets behind the podium. I can't help but think of Raggedy Ann every time I see her. I call her "Blackity Ann" these days. She's the Netflix version of Raggedy Ann.

s-l500.jpg

Because America has become a Banana Republic. One set of rules for conservatives, Christians, constitutionalists, and nationalist and no set of rules for Marxist Democrats.
Yup. The knives are out because the Dems don’t like that Trump entered the cost for a non-disclosure agreement as a legal expense - and will barely blink as the affirmative action Press Secretary broke the law while driving drunk and could have killed someone.

Forum List

Back