White House prepares new tenant protections, alarming housing industry

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Rent was increasing even before Covid. some folks spend over half their income on housing.

The cooling effect in the market isn’t meaningfully changing conditions for tenants

The Biden white house is a lame duck white house now... if they stay crazy left they will get nothing done....

I own rental property and this is nuts... no owner and landlord wants to lose good tenants.... if there is any gouging going on its in the form of taxes and government regulations like this....

Having Joe as our President is like having a drug addicted child. They both go from one idiotic thing to the next without logic.

Good move by Biden! The goddamn rich are taking everything and making millions of homeless people. That is very bad for our country.

1) All of my rental properties are paid for so wouldn't affect me one bit.

2) I didn't raise rents during the scandemic.

3) I am selling off everything I didn't inherit, so whatevers.

4) "Right to counsel in an eviction" LOL. Good luck finding lawyers who will do it. They have enough trouble finding them for criminal cases with multiple defendants where the public defenders only represent 1.

This is more punitive liberal governance playing sorrowful for deadbeats and punishing the providers of housing Simply because they May Be persons of greater means

Forum List

Back