White House Must Stop Sony from Releasing 'Killing bin Laden' Film

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
and Obama and Democrat followers need to stop chanting, Obama killed Bin Laden or have them arrested for saying it.
links in article at site

SNIP"

by John Nolte15 Sep 2012227post a comment

Now that the White House and State Department have made clear that they believe movies compel terrorists to terrorize, it's time for them to get ahead of this problem. And one thing the White House can do immediately is to pressure Sony to stop the release of director Kathryn Bigelow's "Zero Dark Thirty," which celebrates the killing of Osama bin Laden.

I'm only saying this because, you know, the White House and the media told me movies inflame and cause terrorism.

Think about it: if the poorly produced and laughably bad trailer for "The Innocence of Muslims" results in chaos, murder, and the burning of foreign outposts all throughout the Middle East, how much rioting and mayhem is a big-budgeted, slickly produced, Oscar-bait blockbuster celebrating the death of the leader of al-Qaeda going to cause?

Moreover, an excuse Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will not be able to use in the case of "Zero Dark Thirty" (as she did with "Innocence of Muslims") is the cowardly and self-righteous claim that the federal government and the Obama White House had nothing to do with "Zero Dark Thirty."

all of it here

Much of the unrest in the Mideast has been exasperated by the killing of Bin Laden. Muslims are going to avenge the death of their brother, even if he really didn't have much to do with Al Qaeda anymore.

This has little to do with that movie and much more to do with who gave the "kill" order.

Tell me again, who killed Bin Laden??

A movie about Osama bin Laden will not have the same effect as the film about Muhammad.

Because only a small percentage of muslims champion Osama and his actions.

Whereas, all muslims adore and reverence the Prophet. :cool:

So your going with that ridiculous lie, huh?? This planned attack was about the movie. :eusa_whistle:

and Obama and Democrat followers need to stop chanting, Obama killed Bin Laden or have them arrested for saying it.
links in article at site

SNIP"

Now that the White House and State Department have made clear that they believe movies compel terrorists to terrorize, it's time for them to get ahead of this problem. And one thing the White House can do immediately is to pressure Sony to stop the release of director Kathryn Bigelow's "Zero Dark Thirty," which celebrates the killing of Osama bin Laden.

I'm only saying this because, you know, the White House and the media told me movies inflame and cause terrorism.

Think about it: if the poorly produced and laughably bad trailer for "The Innocence of Muslims" results in chaos, murder, and the burning of foreign outposts all throughout the Middle East, how much rioting and mayhem is a big-budgeted, slickly produced, Oscar-bait blockbuster celebrating the death of the leader of al-Qaeda going to cause?

Moreover, an excuse Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will not be able to use in the case of "Zero Dark Thirty" (as she did with "Innocence of Muslims") is the cowardly and self-righteous claim that the federal government and the Obama White House had nothing to do with "Zero Dark Thirty."

all of it here

It's the disparaging of Muhammad the Profit and Allah The Imaginary Friend that has their panties in a twist. Life is obviously cheap in the Mid-East and the killing of a single man is unsurprising to say the least.

Nobody rioted when Bin Laden was actually killed... Ass-U-Me-ing the movie focuses on the take-down of a terrorist and doesn't delve into the folly of worshiping 2,000 year old dust and/or the Salesman who penned the original bullshit we refer to as The Koran, I don't see them kicking up too much dust over the movie.

A movie about Osama bin Laden will not have the same effect as the film about Muhammad.

Exactly.

The emotional retardation of the OP is exactly what I was referring to in my thread about finally figuring out what is wrong with Republicans.

links in article at site

SNIP"

all of it here

So you pretend to understand what motivates Muslims? Did the world of Islam go ape shit when Bin Ladin was killed? Nope.

Your case is closed.

Obama gave the order to kill OBL with policy Bush put in place, "Dead of Alive" and just like Bush is responsible for the deaths of million Muslims during the Afghanistan and Iraq invasion. Except Bush is a war criminal.

Exactly.

The emotional retardation of the OP is exactly what I was referring to in my thread about finally figuring out what is wrong with Republicans.

That would make sense.... except you choose to generalize Republicans instead of calling koshergirl an idiot... which would be a valid point.

Obama gave the order to kill OBL with policy Bush put in place, "Dead of Alive" and just like Bush is responsible for the deaths of million Muslims during the Afghanistan and Iraq invasion. Except Bush is a war criminal.

Repeating lies does not make that lie less of a lie... just sayin'.

Most Muslims did not give a damn about OBL, There were no Muslim protesting at all.
Muhammad is a prophet like Jesus and Joseph Smith.

Exactly.

That would make sense.... except you choose to generalize Republicans instead of calling koshergirl an idiot... which would be a valid point.
She is an idiot, but what I've said about Republicans is true in general. Especially the current Republican leadership.

Well what do you think the riot in the ME was over this time? Sorry I don't believe it was over some little known movie. If it were then why is not the WH accusing the radio station that released the information of complicity? Seems to me, if we are to believe the narrative from the WH, the radio station were the ones the inflamed the murderers.

But I think it is pretty logical to know this wasn't about the film, it was about 9/11 and OBL.

Well what do you think the riot in the ME was over this time? Sorry I don't believe it was over some little known movie. If it were then why is not the WH accusing the radio station that released the information of complicity? Seems to me, if we are to believe the narrative from the WH, the radio station were the ones the inflamed the murderers.

But I think it is pretty logical to know this wasn't about the film, it was about 9/11 and OBL.

Really? Then why pray tell did the Muslims not riot all over the world when OBL was killed? What were they waiting for?...a memo?

Forum List

Back