White House Must Stop Sony from Releasing 'Killing bin Laden' Film

A movie about Osama bin Laden will not have the same effect as the film about Muhammad.

Because only a small percentage of muslims champion Osama and his actions.

Whereas, all muslims adore and reverence the Prophet. :cool:
Exactly.

The emotional retardation of the OP is exactly what I was referring to in my thread about finally figuring out what is wrong with Republicans.

Never mind that the WH and the MSM is lying about the reason. Never mind that even if a few that is all that killed our ambassador. What the OP is doing is playing on is the pure unadulterated BS being fed to us by the WH and their propaganda arm the MSM. Of course this movie won't evoke a reaction the SEAL team book did not. But that does not change the fact that this happened on 9/11 that is just too coincidental, and it was planned, and as I read they were chanting we are OBL. As has been pointed out there are other times where Muhammad (PBUH) has been shown in a bad light and all we heard were chants of protest by a few.

A movie about Osama bin Laden will not have the same effect as the film about Muhammad.

Well what do you think the riot in the ME was over this time? Sorry I don't believe it was over some little known movie. If it were then why is not the WH accusing the radio station that released the information of complicity? Seems to me, if we are to believe the narrative from the WH, the radio station were the ones the inflamed the murderers.

But I think it is pretty logical to know this wasn't about the film, it was about 9/11 and OBL.

Really? Then why pray tell did the Muslims not riot all over the world when OBL was killed? What were they waiting for?...a memo?

Operational planning, and 9/11 is what they were waiting for.

Democrats need to release a film about how they dropped a predator on an American citizen and his 16 year old son in a country to which we are supposedly an ally.

Exactly.

The emotional retardation of the OP is exactly what I was referring to in my thread about finally figuring out what is wrong with Republicans.

Never mind that the WH and the MSM is lying about the reason. Never mind that even if a few that is all that killed our ambassador. What the OP is doing is playing on is the pure unadulterated BS being fed to us by the WH and their propaganda arm the MSM. Of course this movie won't evoke a reaction the SEAL team book did not. But that does not change the fact that this happened on 9/11 that is just too coincidental, and it was planned, and as I read they were chanting we are OBL. As has been pointed out there are other times where Muhammad (PBUH) has been shown in a bad light and all we heard were chants of protest by a few.
You keep forgetting that there are two different things going on. One, a terrorist attack in Libya. Two, a bunch of people protesting all around the rest of the muslim world.

The vast majority of the protests are over the film whether you want to admit it or not.

So your going with that ridiculous lie, huh?? This planned attack was about the movie. :eusa_whistle:

LOL...the libs have to put the blame somewhere. God forbid if they actually realize that the blame lies with failed foreign policy.

But I think it is pretty logical to know this wasn't about the film, it was about 9/11 and OBL.
Sorry, but your so called logic has failed you.

To most muslims 9/11 is just another date on the western calendar and nothing special.

Plus, Osama bin Laden was a person who basically tarnished the reputation of both Islam and muslims.

Whereas, the blasphemous film about Muhammad was a direct attack at the central figure of Islam. :mad:

Much of the unrest in the Mideast has been exasperated by the killing of Bin Laden. Muslims are going to avenge the death of their brother, even if he really didn't have much to do with Al Qaeda anymore.

This has little to do with that movie and much more to do with who gave the "kill" order.

Tell me again, who killed Bin Laden??

Do you ever post anything you know something about? Your comments are ridiculous, so much so that a pedestrian partisan hack would be embarrassed to post.

Well what do you think the riot in the ME was over this time? Sorry I don't believe it was over some little known movie. If it were then why is not the WH accusing the radio station that released the information of complicity? Seems to me, if we are to believe the narrative from the WH, the radio station were the ones the inflamed the murderers.

Really? Then why pray tell did the Muslims not riot all over the world when OBL was killed? What were they waiting for?...a memo?

Operational planning, and 9/11 is what they were waiting for.

You actually believe most Muslims supported the attacks on 9/11? and were waiting until it's ten year anniversary?

WOW! Well you just go ahead on with your bad self! :lol: Nothing will change THAT mind! :lol:

It truly is amazing that people don't know what satire is when they read it. The article is sarcastic and is making fun of President Obama, his administration and those on the left who carry his message to the masses.

Much of the unrest in the Mideast has been exasperated by the killing of Bin Laden. Muslims are going to avenge the death of their brother, even if he really didn't have much to do with Al Qaeda anymore.

This has little to do with that movie and much more to do with who gave the "kill" order.

Do you ever post anything you know something about? Your comments are ridiculous, so much so that a pedestrian partisan hack would be embarrassed to post.

Guess I hit a sore spot, huh?? Obama gave the "kill" order, everybody was patting him on the back. Al Qaeda didn't think it was so funny. You know they want to kill us don't you??

Only a complete idiot will believe the spin about a movie that had the trailer out for months. Lord, you people will fall for anything your Messiah says.

Exactly.

You keep forgetting that there are two different things going on. One, a terrorist attack in Libya. Two, a bunch of people protesting all around the rest of the muslim world.

The vast majority of the protests are over the film whether you want to admit it or not.

So what did Germany, Britain and especially Australia have do do with a little known film made in America?

Radical Islamists Chant “We Are All Osama!” at US Embassy in Egypt on 9-11

Exactly.

Hey Ravi.. just a reminder, Go Fuck Yourself today.

Obama is a complete failure here and abroad.

the entire incident has the fingerprints of Obama's administration all over it. They are planning to take our first Amendment away from us...

Is TM here? I would like a grade on My crazy shit and she's the expert on this forum.

Guess I hit a sore spot, huh?? Obama gave the "kill" order, everybody was patting him on the back. Al Qaeda didn't think it was so funny. You know they want to kill us don't you??

Only a complete idiot will believe the spin about a movie that had the trailer out for months. Lord, you people will fall for anything your Messiah says.

No American worth spit gives a rat's ass what Al Queda thinks or wants. All we need to know about that pack of diseased rat shit vermin is that Obama is steadily and suradly targeting their stinking asses and blowing them up with hell fire missles delivered from drones, even if it is one by one, into red mist.

Exactly.

Again, why all over the world if this is about an American made film? What in the hell do the Islamists think they will accomplish? If this is about the film then the radio station that incited the violence should be under arrest. There are lots of anti-Islam BS videos out there. IF you are going to believe the lie then tell me why they are not arresting the radio station personnel who incited the flames of Muslim ignorance?

Let's see, a film meant to insult all Muslims vs. a film about the mission that lead to the death of OBL, a man who represented a very small fraction of Muslims.

Yeah, those are totally the same thing :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back