White House Has Plan to Block Out the Sun to Stop "Climate Change"

This legitimizes any capable nation to launch a nuclear first strike against us. This is an insane idea. Our president is Gru.

Just when you think the MMGW Cult couldn't get any nutter.

Better not go solar then, because you wont have the energy you need to power your house. yes, Marxists/Demofascists are the most stupid people in the universe.

Simply admitting what they have been doing for yrs I suspect with their checkerboard contrails that dont dissipate but take a bright day and turn it into full cloud
Those contrails are (yikes!) water vapor, which eventually traps heat in the atmosphere. My idea to release fine paper chaff from commercial and military flights. It will drift down to earth and decompose harmlessly.

How dare you!

R.6daf5016c00f796ddde402ff54ef8f81
The guy is married to a woman whose company floods billions of tons of CO2 into the air every year, because they can make their money while stealing ours for the Globull Warming BS.

Next up, let's move every human to one side of the earth and have them all do push ups at the same time to shove the earth a little farther away from the sun.

Makes as much scientific sense.

Those contrails are (yikes!) water vapor, which eventually traps heat in the atmosphere. My idea to release fine paper chaff from commercial and military flights. It will drift down to earth and decompose harmlessly.
Did you know that the water vapor also reflects some sunlight back into space?

So, we have Biden investigating whether we can block some of the suns radiation

And Trump investigating whether we can nuke hurricanes and inject disinfectants to kill COVID

Forum List

Back