No Fireworks On The Fourth Of July?

Fine by me. Now if they could do something about the stupid rednecks trying to blow up the neighborhood every year.

It looks like even the 4th is now going woke and green. Why are people just now getting upset about pollution. Give me a break!!! This is nuts!!! :rolleyes:

I've lived in a couple of states that banned fireworks. It's just another kick in America's ass. One more thing to squash that horrible sense of patriotism. Fortunately, I live in southern Utah and there are fireworks stands all over the place.

I've lived in a couple of states that banned fireworks. It's just another kick in America's ass. One more thing to squash that horrible sense of patriotism. Fortunately, I live in southern Utah and there are fireworks stands all over the place.
So the dogs are all shitting themselves, they'll be fires all over the county, a hundred fools with burns and a dozen fools that'll have blown off one or more fingers by 5 July. Freedom isn't free, right?

I've watched a neighbor's house burn because of fireworks.

I have no problem with the banning of fireworks.

It looks like even the 4th is now going woke and green. Why are people just now getting upset about pollution. Give me a break!!! This is nuts!!! :rolleyes:

In truth I just posted on Facebook that I am conflicted on this issue. Knowing a couple of people with PTSD who are really bothered by the fireworks and knowing what torture the noise is to so many of our fur friends plus it is fire season here, I sort of wish there would be no fireworks outside the organized public displays that run for about an hour and then are done.

At the same time I remember how much fun it was to have sparklers and other limited fireworks in the yard when I was a kid and realize it's only one day a year. And I don't want to be an old fuddy duddy killjoy. . .

But are the vast majority of 4th of July and maybe New Year's Eve fireworks detrimental to the environment or climate change? No way Jose and I hate to see wokeism destroy yet another great American tradition.

So the dogs are all shitting themselves, they'll be fires all over the county, a hundred fools with burns and a dozen fools that'll have blown off one or more fingers by 5 July. Freedom isn't free, right?
My neighbors don't have money enough to keep mufflers or tires on their shitbox vehicles but damned if they don't come up with enough fireworks to last three or four nights.

I wonder if it's too much to expect people to have the moral courage to admit they like to ban things because they can't abide the idea of other people enjoying themselves.

Why do they always try to pass it off as altruism?

Collateral damage.

I wonder if it's too much to expect people to have the moral courage to admit they like to ban things because they can't abide the idea of other people enjoying themselves.

Why do they always try to pass it off as altruism?

Personally, I don't care one way or the other if they are banned. Though, as I stated before, I have no problem if they do.

My biggest gripe is the neighborhood asshole who keeps lighting them off well into the morning of July 5th...

Last edited:
fireworks_animals.png

Or all the days before and after.

I'd like to shove the fireworks up his/her/their asses and set 'em off. Dumbasses.
Amen to that. What's even worse are the jerks that start shooting their guns in the air when they run out of shit to blow up.

Indeed. They risk killing somebody. Bullets come down somewhere. There is no excuse for such foolishness.
When you live in a remote area like me that's not much of a concern but when I lived in West Palm Beach during the nineties people were shooting AKs on full auto right there in town. Still don't remember anyone getting hit.

Fuck you and your air quality!

We want real fireworks!

I know that you were being ironic but I actually really like and agree with your answer lol

I've watched a neighbor's house burn because of fireworks.

I have no problem with the banning of fireworks.

That's too bad but you can bet that that doesn't happen very often. Also for the record I have a cat not a dog and like most other cats she doesn't seem to be bothered by fireworks. I guess that it's just a dog thing.

I'm gonna go out this afternoon and buy $1000 worth of fireworks to do what the Founding Fathers recommended to celebrate the Birth of a Nation.

Forum List

Back