White House: Global Warming Out, 'Global Climate Disruption' In

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
http://http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/16/white-house-global-warming-global-climate-disruption/

The White House wants the public to start using the term "global climate
disruption" in place of "global warming" -- fearing the latter term oversimplifies the problem and makes it sound less dangerous than it really is

To funny, Laughing so hard I almost can't respond.

Translation. The old lie is not working, time for a new lie.

No I do not deny GW is happening. I deny that the Agenda to fight it is actually about Fixing it. It is about control, and Wealth Redistribution writ large on an international scale, and Nothing else.

WOW! What a joke... Another name to try and confuse people....

It's embarrassing that you have to keep changing the names of things to try and trick the people.

Global Warming....no traction, repackage:

Global Climate Change....no traction, repackage:

Global Climate Interruption....no traction, repackage:

Global __________________????????

:lol:

Why not be honest and call it.

Global Reason to rape money from the West to give to the developing world.

http://http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/16/white-house-global-warming-global-climate-disruption/

The White House wants the public to start using the term "global climate
disruption" in place of "global warming" -- fearing the latter term oversimplifies the problem and makes it sound less dangerous than it really is

To funny, Laughing so hard I almost can't respond.

Translation. The old lie is not working, time for a new lie.

No I do not deny GW is happening. I deny that the Agenda to fight it is actually about Fixing it. It is about control, and Wealth Redistribution writ large on an international scale, and Nothing else.

The Great Climactic Googly Moogly!

When the dogs refuse to eat the dog food, slapping a new label on the can doesn't make it any more appetizing.

(The same comment applies to the new Democrat Logo that looks like inside of a toilet bowl.)

This needs to be corrected...Global reason to rape money from the West to give to the developing world but because they are incapable of managing it properly it MUST be controlled by the wealthy elite who are much smarter than all of us.

Dingell said it best, "it takes time to do the work to control the people"

The Great Settled Science Consensus Warming Thingy

Efforts to spend billions on "global warming" is equally as foolish as anything else Obama's camp has been touting and spending the money we don't have on. The whole administration is nothing but a circus of ass clowns. A shit sandwich, by any other name, is still a shit sandwich.

This needs to be corrected...Global reason to rape money from the West to give to the developing world but because they are incapable of managing it properly it MUST be controlled by the wealthy elite who are much smarter than all of us.

Truer words were never spoken, Westwall. Most of these under developed nations are run by dictators, or a tyranny government. The money that is sent to them stays in the pockets of the dictators or the pockets of a power group in those nations. There is no trickle down effect. Nothing will change except for less money in the American's bank accounts.

Forum List

Back