White House Counsel, Don McGahn, to Mueller: "I never saw Mr. Trump go beyond his legal authorities"

I do hope the mods review this thread an place it in the Conspiracy Theory Forum.
Tissue?

e4de69b2bbde2d67a1a8e4074e1bcb81.jpg

One witness: of dozens? of scores? of hundreds?

Let's show some common sense, people.

Please explain, "the fact that the POTUS waived his rights speaks volumes to anyone with a brain"?
Totally forth-coming. Hiding nothing. Giving full access to his legal WH Counsel.

You will undoubtedly come back and claim that if Trump had nothing to hide he would agree to being interviewed by Mueller, which is stupid.

In light of Trump's willingness to be forth-coming and give Mueller access to his WH Counsel, another setback to Mueller's goal of getting Trump, and the complete lack of it is becoming more and more obvious that Mueller's only prayer of 'getting Trump' depends on a 'Perjury / Gottcha Trap' that can only occur if Trump agrees to sit down with Mueller.

Well first we have easyt65 and then we have Fox and Newt!!! What a great combo.
Easyt bases his entire life on conjecture.
No one knows exactly what Mueller is or is not doing. Mueller’s team does not leak.
And Fox News and Newt are Trump mouth pieces, I mean, what else would they say?
good wrap it up. that's all the poster said.

I do hope the mods review this thread an place it in the Conspiracy Theory Forum.
Why would they list this under 'Conspiracy'?

It is a news story about Mueller's team of high-priced 'guns' grilling the WH Counsel for 30 hours after the President waived Executive Privilege And Attorney-Client Privilege.

I can see why snowflakes would like to hide the fact that the President did not try to hide anything and provided Mueller's team access to his lawyer, especially since liberals and snowflakes continue to try to claim the President did something wrong without having any evidence to back their claims going on 3 years now.

Well the fact that the POTUS waived his rights speaks volumes to anyone with a brain

Please explain, "the fact that the POTUS waived his rights speaks volumes to anyone with a brain"? Since you must have a brain, please explain what the volumes say to you.

Well dumbass. If you have something to hide you sure don't waive your rights. And you sure don't cooperate with an investigator.

Dumbass.

I see. That's your takeaway, it's not mine. Trump is not very bright, though you may believe he is. That assessment is relative.

During my career, people like Trump were laughed at, and called felony stupid.

Felony stupid occurs:
  • when someone steals a car and abandons it with their probation officers card, and their next appointment written on its back left in the car
  • when one commits a residential burglary and loses their wallet in the home
  • when one calls the police to report a disturbance and invites them into the house, where there is cocaine on a mirror with a razor blade in plain sight.

All true examples of fools who managed to lock themselves up. Trump is in that league.

No one knows exactly what Mueller is or is not doing. Mueller’s team does not leak.

Mueller's team just leaked to the New York Slimes about the White House lawyer meeting with them for 30 hours.

Ya, they don't leak.

Ahhh, the ol' "YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE' crap we have heard for more than 2 years while Mueller attempts to try cases that have noting to do with the reason he was appointed Special Counsel.

The FBI, DOJ, and Mueller teams have BROKEN THE LAW, committing Obstruction, to hide documents that have been subpoenaed. So you have the 'Posse' that is chasing a suspect breaking the law while they chase him while the suspect is completely opening up and giving the 'Posse' total access to any information they want.

Bwuhahahaha!

Mueller's team doesn't leak? Oh, and I guess the FBI never leaked, either... :p

And time and again, when faced with proven, solid evidence and fact, snowflakes attempt to claim that the proven facts are not true because of who is reporting the story.

Hey dumbass, who reports the facts don't make information presented a FACT. Hilarious attempt to spin though.

I find it funny how day after day I come on her and post links,articles, interviews, Youtube Videos, and a plethora of evidence.....and 95% f the time I get personal attacks, insults, and opijions in response.

;p

Ahhh, the ol' "YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE' crap we have heard for more than 2 years while Mueller attempts to try cases that have noting to do with the reason he was appointed Special Counsel.

The FBI, DOJ, and Mueller teams have BROKEN THE LAW, committing Obstruction, to hide documents that have been subpoenaed. So you have the 'Posse' that is chasing a suspect breaking the law while they chase him while the suspect is completely opening up and giving the 'Posse' total access to any information they want.

Bwuhahahaha!

Mueller's team doesn't leak? Oh, and I guess the FBI never leaked, either... :p

And time and again, when faced with proven, solid evidence and fact, snowflakes attempt to claim that the proven facts are not true because of who is reporting the story.

Hey dumbass, who reports the facts don't make information presented a FACT. Hilarious attempt to spin though.

I find it funny how day after day I come on her and post links,articles, interviews, Youtube Videos, and a plethora of evidence.....and 95% f the time I get personal attacks, insults, and opijions in response.

;p
dude, they never finish a point. they come on and begin a debate and then they leave with no intention of ever finishing the discussion. they are assholes to the max. everyone of them in here. One, just one lie from trump. that's all I want.

It is a news story about Mueller's team of high-priced 'guns' grilling the WH Counsel for 30 hours after the President waived Executive Privilege And Attorney-Client Privilege.

I can see why snowflakes would like to hide the fact that the President did not try to hide anything and provided Mueller's team access to his lawyer, especially since liberals and snowflakes continue to try to claim the President did something wrong without having any evidence to back their claims going on 3 years now.
I mean just when you thought the left couldn't get more whacky, they show us they can. And when nothing happens to Trump, they are going to have a meltdown of epic proportions. It may take them years to recover.

I mean just when you thought the left couldn't get more whacky, they show us they can. And when nothing happens to Trump, they are going to have a meltdown of epic proportions. It may take them years to recover.
well looking for the names of the jurors is a key indicator.

yeah and addresses....what is that all about...it couldn't be juror intimidation for this jury and the next one........

yeah and addresses....what is that all about...it couldn't be juror intimidation for this jury and the next one........
for any one.

Mueller and his so called "Investigation" is the "Insurance Policy" that McCabe and Strozk and the Co-conspirators had in mind.

WRAP IT UP! Stick a fork in this Witch Hunt - It's DONE.

"Mueller’s fatal mistake was revealed Saturday in The New York Times story titled, “White House Counsel, Don McGahn, Has Cooperated Extensively in Mueller Inquiry.” Michael Schmidt and Maggie Haberman reported that there were at least 30 hours of interviews between the Mueller team and the White House Counsel.

Don McGahn asserted throughout the interviews that “he never saw Mr. Trump go beyond his legal authorities.”

McGahn’s cooperation is historically unique because President Trump waived both executive privilege and attorney-client privilege. President Trump was so confident of his innocence that he waived both of these protections to allow the Special Counsel to thoroughly question the White House attorney."

"McGahn is a very widely-respected lawyer, who thoroughly understands the difference between legal and illegal behavior – and he was in the room for virtually all of President Trump’s activities.

It couldn’t be more clear: The Trump White House was comfortable talking for 30 hours with a pack of high-powered, very tough-minded investigators, because the president has done nothing wrong."

The only reason to keep the investigation now, having ZERO evidence to back any allegation of Trump involvement in Russian Interference, would be 1) in hopes of catching the President in a Perjury Trap if he indeed does agree to an interview with Muller, which is proven to be unnecessary after the WH Counsel's grilling for 30 hours, and/or 2) to keep the Witch Hunt alive in an attempt to help Democrats win back the House, refusing to close it until after the mid-terms.

Newt Gingrich: Mueller's fatal mistake

:auiqs.jpg:

WRAP IT UP! Stick a fork in this Witch Hunt - It's DONE.

"Mueller’s fatal mistake was revealed Saturday in The New York Times story titled, “White House Counsel, Don McGahn, Has Cooperated Extensively in Mueller Inquiry.” Michael Schmidt and Maggie Haberman reported that there were at least 30 hours of interviews between the Mueller team and the White House Counsel.

Don McGahn asserted throughout the interviews that “he never saw Mr. Trump go beyond his legal authorities.”

McGahn’s cooperation is historically unique because President Trump waived both executive privilege and attorney-client privilege. President Trump was so confident of his innocence that he waived both of these protections to allow the Special Counsel to thoroughly question the White House attorney."

"McGahn is a very widely-respected lawyer, who thoroughly understands the difference between legal and illegal behavior – and he was in the room for virtually all of President Trump’s activities.

It couldn’t be more clear: The Trump White House was comfortable talking for 30 hours with a pack of high-powered, very tough-minded investigators, because the president has done nothing wrong."

The only reason to keep the investigation now, having ZERO evidence to back any allegation of Trump involvement in Russian Interference, would be 1) in hopes of catching the President in a Perjury Trap if he indeed does agree to an interview with Muller, which is proven to be unnecessary after the WH Counsel's grilling for 30 hours, and/or 2) to keep the Witch Hunt alive in an attempt to help Democrats win back the House, refusing to close it until after the mid-terms.

Newt Gingrich: Mueller's fatal mistake

:auiqs.jpg:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::party:

Mueller needs to wrap it up and find a country without an extradition treaty with the USA

Forum List

Back