White House calls Benghazi 'phony' scandal, as lawmakers seek answers on probe

Salon?? Really? Laughing may ass off.

On April 23, 2006, CBS’s “60 Minutes” interviewed Tyler Drumheller, the former CIA chief of clandestine operations for Europe, who disclosed that the agency had received documentary intelligence from Naji Sabri, Saddam’s foreign minister, that Saddam did not have WMD. “We continued to validate him the whole way through,” said Drumheller. “The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming, and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy, to justify the policy.”

Now two former senior CIA officers have confirmed Drumheller’s account to me and provided the background to the story of how the information that might have stopped the invasion of Iraq was twisted in order to justify it.......

Did you come up with all that yourself or do you have a link to the CBS interview? Most news channels hated Bush, they're going to tell you whatever they want to make him look bad. Just as they're all now trying to make Obama look good.

Are liberals really going to use 911 to justify obama's horrific action in Benghazi?

When 911 happened, Bush got on television and named the persons responsible he said Al Quaeda. After the heat built over Benghazi, obama sent his minions to television to name the persons responsible, they said Christians.

You dishonor the 911 dead by making such a comparison.

And then he let Bin Laden go and attacked Iraq which had nothing to do with 9/11. So we aren't supposed to talk about that either. It "dishonors" the memory of 9/11. Got it!
These people are just making shat up.

Its a cover up when you send your minions out to lie about what happened.

State had plenty of warning and did nothing. Nada, zip.

Four good men died because Obama's State Department did nothing. They had plenty of warning and did nothing. Nada, zip. The Brits and the Red Cross moved out because of those same warnings. Our State Department did nothing. Nada, zip.

They did try to blame it on a video. That sounds better than saying, "Hey. We had warnings of an attack but decided to do nothing." "I mean hell. The 9-11 anniversary was coming up but hey. No one will attack us on 9-11." Those warning are bs.

Black mark on the Obama/Hilary State Department and it just to bad that four very good men died because of the incompetence of State.

And of course no one lost they're job. No heads rolled. Just four men died. I'm sure they could care less. The whole lot of em aren't worth the sweat off the balls of those four men.
How many lost their jobs, and how many heads rolled for the 3000+ good men that died on 9/11/2011 Claudette?

Well if the Clinton FBI had been doing the job we might have had a heads up for NYC. They had warning just not where, when or how. Apparantly AQ didn't let them know.

Do we shut down LA, Boston, Chicago, Detroit? Just what do we shut down there Marc?

John O'Neil an agent for the FBI under Clinton was trying to get the dumb fucks to listen to him. They thought he was nuts. He was forced out. He ended up as head of security for the TT. He died on 9-11 in the Tower doing his job. I wonder if they even passed those warning on to Bush's administration since they though O'Neil was nuts. One hopes they did. Again. Vague warnings.

Tribute To John P. O'Neill - An FBI Agent Who Stood Tall

Nothing vague about Benghazi. They had plenty of warning and a location and did nothing.

Oh nice deflection BTW.
Ahhhh...pasasing the buck again I see. When will Bush take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for his actions and non-actions Claudette?

I think they had UBL at Tora Bora but the US wasn't running that show.

They got a truce and UBL escaped.
Since when did Osama Bin Laden become Usama? Anyway....more of passing the buck again.

When will you filthy RW Republicans ever take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY?

When will you people grow up?

When does the nonsense stop Claudette?

OK, nevermind the UBL/OBL distraction.

What's the SCANDAL in Benghazi?!?!?!???

Not one of you retarded RW Republicans has been able to give a straight answer yet.

Why is this?

It figures that you'd latch on to the OBL/UBL nonsense, that's exactly why I posted it, to see how FOOLISH you are.

Last edited:
Are the kooks _still_ clinging to Issa's phony scandals?

But then, FOX and Issa haven't been able to fabricate a new phony scandal, so the cult must be going through a kind of withdrawl. They need a scandal-hit, or they start getting the shakes.

and yet your hero, obama, continued iraq, expanded afghanistan and didn't seek charges against bush

:eusa_boohoo:

Bush got lucky.

lucky? obama made a sound decision. if obama thought he could have gone after bush, he would have. don't be upset because your hero believes, as most people do, that bush did nothing illegal.

I think if Obama went after Bush, Republicans would have taken to the streets.

Bush tricked the country into going into Iraq. He lied Americans died. We have Youtube. You can watch him lie looking right into the camera. And he doesn't just lie, he lies later saying he never said the things that are right there on video tape.

Not one of you retarded RW Republicans has been able to give a straight answer yet.

Why is this?

It figures that you'd latch on to the OBL/UBL nonsense, that's exactly why I posted it, to see how FOOLISH you are.

I suspect they feel the scandal is the president is black.

Are liberals really going to use 911 to justify obama's horrific action in Benghazi?

When 911 happened, Bush got on television and named the persons responsible he said Al Quaeda. After the heat built over Benghazi, obama sent his minions to television to name the persons responsible, they said Christians.

You dishonor the 911 dead by making such a comparison.

And then he let Bin Laden go and attacked Iraq which had nothing to do with 9/11. So we aren't supposed to talk about that either. It "dishonors" the memory of 9/11. Got it!
These people are just making shat up.

Well if the Clinton FBI had been doing the job we might have had a heads up for NYC. They had warning just not where, when or how. Apparantly AQ didn't let them know.

Do we shut down LA, Boston, Chicago, Detroit? Just what do we shut down there Marc?

John O'Neil an agent for the FBI under Clinton was trying to get the dumb fucks to listen to him. They thought he was nuts. He was forced out. He ended up as head of security for the TT. He died on 9-11 in the Tower doing his job. I wonder if they even passed those warning on to Bush's administration since they though O'Neil was nuts. One hopes they did. Again. Vague warnings.

Tribute To John P. O'Neill - An FBI Agent Who Stood Tall

Nothing vague about Benghazi. They had plenty of warning and a location and did nothing.

Oh nice deflection BTW.
Ahhhh...pasasing the buck again I see. When will Bush take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for his actions and non-actions Claudette?

I think they had UBL at Tora Bora but the US wasn't running that show.

They got a truce and UBL escaped.
Since when did Osama Bin Laden become Usama? Anyway....more of passing the buck again.

When will you filthy RW Republicans ever take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY?

When will you people grow up?

When does the nonsense stop Claudette?

When does your nonsense stop there Marc? You have no problem laying the blame on Bush even though he was in office for eight months. You have no problem excusing Clinton and his FBI.

The Clinton FBI, via John O'Neil, had a heads up about a possible attack. They wouldn't listen to O'Neil. They had that long before Bush took office.

Bush was in office for eight months when 9-11 happened and he will forever be the one to blame. If there is blame. You can bet your ass that Clinton is on his knees every night thanking God that AQ waited till he was out of office.

Oh and Benghazi has nothing to do with 9-11. You deflect like a motherfucker there Marc.

They had plenty of warning about an attack. They had a location and Barry's State Department did nothing. Four good men died because they did nothing..

Grow the fuck up Marc. Oh and PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY has nothing to do with it. Bush will always be the one to blame. The buck stops at his desk. Just like the buck for Benghazi stops at Barry's desk.

Oh and BTW I'm not a Rep.

Why is this?

You might start with the fact that every survivor had to sign a NDA about Benghazi. You don't do that unless there is something to hide mayby.

Also check out the report from CNN. Loads of CIA on the ground that night and they are all being polygraphed. I wonder why and you should as well.

The PJ Tatler » CNN: CIA Is Polygraphing Benghazi Witnesses?to Keep Them Quiet (Update: Dozens of CIA Were in Benghazi That Night)

Bush didn't attack Iraq because of 9/11 dummy.....it was a completely separate issue. We went into Iraq because Bush was told by the CIA and others that they had WMD....that they weren't supposed to have. Saddam kept stalling and not letting the inspectors do their jobs. THAT is was Iraq was about.

He didn't let Bin Laden go (Clinton did that twice), he had soldiers in Afghganistan hunting him down. TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WARS.

In your dreams. President Bush and the compliant media used the emotions we all felt after 9-11 and morphed that into support for the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

"On Sept. 18, 2002, CIA director George Tenet briefed President Bush in the Oval Office on top-secret intelligence that Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction, according to two former senior CIA officers. Bush dismissed as worthless this information from the Iraqi foreign minister, a member of Saddam’s inner circle, although it turned out to be accurate in every detail. Tenet never brought it up again.

Nor was the intelligence included in the National Intelligence Estimate of October 2002, which stated categorically that Iraq possessed WMD. No one in Congress was aware of the secret intelligence that Saddam had no WMD as the House of Representatives and the Senate voted, a week after the submission of the NIE, on the Authorization for Use of Military Force in Iraq. The information, moreover, was not circulated within the CIA among those agents involved in operations to prove whether Saddam had WMD. "

Bush knew Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction - Salon.com

Because SALON says so.....

From the Article:

On April 23, 2006, CBS’s “60 Minutes” interviewed Tyler Drumheller, the former CIA chief of clandestine operations for Europe, who disclosed that the agency had received documentary intelligence from Naji Sabri, Saddam’s foreign minister, that Saddam did not have WMD.

Salon?? Really? Laughing may ass off.

On April 23, 2006, CBS’s “60 Minutes” interviewed Tyler Drumheller, the former CIA chief of clandestine operations for Europe, who disclosed that the agency had received documentary intelligence from Naji Sabri, Saddam’s foreign minister, that Saddam did not have WMD. “We continued to validate him the whole way through,” said Drumheller. “The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming, and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy, to justify the policy.”

Now two former senior CIA officers have confirmed Drumheller’s account to me and provided the background to the story of how the information that might have stopped the invasion of Iraq was twisted in order to justify it.......

Did you come up with all that yourself or do you have a link to the CBS interview? Most news channels hated Bush, they're going to tell you whatever they want to make him look bad. Just as they're all now trying to make Obama look good.

All major news network were complete on board, or should I say in bed, um embedded, with the invasion and occupation of Iraq. MSNBC even fired one of its' most successful hosts because he was anti-war. They faithfully ignored the reports contrary to the Administrations talking points about the threat from WMD via Iraq. They faithfully parroted every lie the Bush Administration gave them. They help lead this country into a unnecessary war that killed thousands of my fellow countrymen and countless Iraqis soldier and civilian.

Why is this?

As it turns out, the real scandal is obama running an illegal arms operation in Benghazi transferring arms, in violation of international law, to the Syrian rebels.

It's just like Fast N Furious illegally arming the cartels.

CIA 'running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked' - Telegraph

Why is this?

As it turns out, the real scandal is obama running an illegal arms operation in Benghazi transferring arms, in violation of international law, to the Syrian rebels.

It's just like Fast N Furious illegally arming the cartels.

CIA 'running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked' - Telegraph

Well at least that is Russia's opinion. Vlad thanks you for your support. Not so much with our allies in the EU.

European Union to lift arms embargo on Syrian rebels - CBS News

Most all of the Gun Sales the ATF witness in that so called scandal were completely legal in AZ. They continue to this very day as well. F&F didn't cause the violence, the fascist war on Americans who use non-government approved recreational substances did.

Then there's no real reason for obama to hide the survivors is there? Come clean and tell the truth.

obama is a criminal. Here and around the world.

How long will he be allowed to get away with it before "Vlad" comes in to shut down the whole criminal operation?

Forum List

Back