White House Aide: GOP 'Crazies' Will Prevent Any Collaboration

Tea Party crazies will try to nullify the fact that President Obama is the president.
Yeah, he can sit in the back seat, let the adults drive now. Heck they can drop him off at the golf course.
Still his bus, still his steering wheel. So sorry.
Not really, remember those pesky republicans ruled Obama, when they only had part control. Now they have full control, let Obama, the puppet begin.
Okay, you are utterly clueless on how the government works, as expected.
Did you not blame the do nothing republicans?

Well that's where you're wrong, skippy, because the bus driving has been badly abused by some power drunk progtards. People don't want the bus moving anymore, not in the direction they've been driving it... and... you saw that yesterday.
What I saw was what I expected to see, and it changes nothing, but in order to get you to vote they lied and said that it did, and look at that, it worked.

Tea Party crazies will try to nullify the fact that President Obama is the president.
Yeah, he can sit in the back seat, let the adults drive now. Heck they can drop him off at the golf course.
Not really, remember those pesky republicans ruled Obama, when they only had part control. Now they have full control, let Obama, the puppet begin.
No, it's a Do Nothing country. See how that works now?

Well that's where you're wrong, skippy, because the bus driving has been badly abused by some power drunk progtards. People don't want the bus moving anymore, not in the direction they've been driving it... and... you saw that yesterday.
What I saw was what I expected to see, and it changes nothing, but in order to get you to vote they lied and said that it did, and look at that, it worked.
So, your bus hit a telephone pole?

Why your man runs the country?

No one runs the country, no one can.

Well... you've completely run out of steam. Hell I don't think you even buy the bull shit you're talking now.

We get it, you're butt hurt. You thought the whole world just loved all you libtards and we all just wanted you to keep ramming your agenda down our throats forever, so this major rebuke is really hard for some of you to wrap your heads around.

Maybe just take a break, come back to earth, try embracing reality and truth... you are now the minority and have no power. Better get used to it because I think it's going to be awhile before any of your commies get back in power, especially since I think you're little junior hitler messiah is going to fuck things up so bad for your team before he leaves office, you won't even have a recognizable democrat party left. He just can't help himself... can you?

So, your bus hit a telephone pole?
No, a few assholes with their arms out the window got pulled out of the bus and replaced by some other assholes, and the same thing will happen again two years from now. How long before you grow up and learn how this rigged game works?

RushQUote110514.jpg

By your earlier complaining, Bush did.

By your earlier complaining, Bush did.
Nope, Bush was just the last bum to be thrown out. Obama will be the next, then Hillary after four more years, more than likely.

Forum List

Back